My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

I Can't Believe This

Long story short I started talking to Alex again, and things have been pretty mellow. Like honestly I couldn't be more contempt.

For the most part me and all the guys are basically best friends. And it's kind of sad to know that they're leaving today. Well from the hotel anyway. They're gonna be going to a few cities around this area, and such, before springing into their full on tour.

And honestly I don't think I am ready to say goodbye to any of them.

Through all the laughs that we've shared this short week, I feel like I actually know them, if even that little. They all make me smile, in more ways then one. Jack as his goofy self. Rian and how nice he is. Zack and how shy he is. And Alex with all his optimism.

Now it's time for me to get off work, and for once I'm not happy about it. Only because that means I'm this much closer to having to watch them leave.

Jack came running down the stairs, and basically tackled me to the ground. Then he hugged me and went to go maul Meghan. I watched them for a moment. They're so in love, it's cute. It seems like even through what seemed to be the most impossible way, Meghan met someone who I could see her with for forever. She's lucky to have found her special someone.

I heard a whisper in my ear."It's funny how perfect they seem for each other huh?" Alex's voice chimed in.

I turned and smiled, "That's what I was just thinking."

He smiled.

"They're lucky too."I continued."You know, I wonder what it feels like to meet someone, and know they're the right one without any hesitation."

"I know what you mean." He said.

I gave him a confused look."What do you mean? Like you have Lisa and all..."

"Well, I love her and I have been with her since high school, but I haven't really had that 'we'll be together forever' moment. I know I love her, but...it's hard to explain."He stated.

"I get what you mean. With Destry I never had that moment either, things just kind of...fell into place...for the most part. I guess I mean that I never really thought about whether he was the one, and let whatever happened happen."

Nothing was said for a moment. "I can't believe you guys are leaving."I told him.

"I know what you mean. Even though we just met a week ago, I feel like I could tell you anything." He smiled at me.

"Exactly how I feel. With all of you, it's like there's no pressure to pretend. Like I could tell you anything and not feel ashamed." I smiled back. "But anyways I was thinking, we should all go to the amusement park tonight, since Matt will be here for you around 10:00 I thought it would be fun, to kind of have one last fun experience with all of you."

"I think that would be perfect."

***

We all went to the amusement park and had loads of fun. I really didn't want things to end. Jack brought Meghan of course, and they had fun together running around. I smiled to myself as he handed her a giant teddy bear. As cliché as it was they really were perfect for each other.

I sat there on the bench looking at the sunset, because it always made me happy. I love the night time, it's the best time for me to think, let my mind run wild. It's also as though I can get lost...

I let my mind do just that.

For a while I thought of nothing but the times me and Meghan came here for no apparent reason. Then I thought of my sister and the looks she was giving me that night at dinner. I laughed at that. She was so jealous. I wasn't paying much attention to where my thoughts were leading me, when I realized, I was replaying what happened when he first told me to play along...though he wasn't hugging me from behind, but making out with me. I shook my head and tried to stop myself from thinking about that. I can't think like that, he's with Lisa.

He appeared out of nowhere and pulled me away to the hall of mirrors.

***

We returned to the hotel, all of us thinking that we were early, that we got here before Matt. We were wrong. He was fuming, we realized as we drew closer.

Nobody really knew what to say.

"Uh Matt...What's wrong?"Zack braved.

"Whats fucking wrong? Whats fucking wrong?!" I left for one minute and some kid took our freaking bus for a joyride! That's whats fucking wrong!"

"So? It's not like he crashed the bus."

Matt looked at him angrily.

Oh my god, he fucking crashed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is long overdue. i have an idea for a new fanfic, you should look at it and definitely message me or comment on this story with your thoughts. Most likely it will be about Zack Merrick hehe :3

here's some advertising for all of you that all of you i believe need to read if you hav not already :D

]I've Never Told A Lie
Scream To Be Heard, Like You Needed Anymore Attention