Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

More than a memory. More like reality.

I...still...love...you...

It hurt. OH IT HURT SO DAMN MUCH!! I couldn't show it though. Three reasons. One, I don't like to show pain. Two, I want to be turned. And three, Demetri would probably try to come and save me.

I clenched my teeth and fists. My back arched and I tried my best to keep from screaming.

I heard myself growl.

"That's it!"

I heard fighting. I tried my best to see what was going on. I could only see bits and pieces. What I did see was Demetri and Felix trying to get to me. Felix, pretty much his brother brother, Demetri, my love.

"Demetri...don't..." I said between clenched teeth.

"I won't! You won't become like me!"

I felt a scream trying to force it's way out. I felt someone had a blowtorch strapped inside of me! It wouldn't go away!

He ran up to me. Felix was holding back Alec, Jane didn't know what to do and Aro and Caius was dealing with Marcus.

"Alex..." He looked like his life was leaving him...again. The way his face looked hurt more than this fire in my bones!

"Demetri!" I screamed through my teeth. God I wanted this to stop but I wanted to be with Demetri forever.

"I'm sorry...I can't..." he said.

He bent down to my neck where Marcus bit me.

"No..."

"I won't let you become a monster!"

Then he bit me. I didn't feel it though. But I did feel him sucking my blood. I knew he was trying to take out the poison. It was working. Slowly the pain was going away.

I heard him groan and he pulled me tighter against him. He grabbed my hair and puled my head back.

"Demetri..."

I wasn't changing anymore. I was dying....

"Demetri...stop..."

I felt him shudder.

He groaned louder and I knew he was trying to stop. He just couldn't.

"I...still...love...you..."

I felt water fall on my neck. He was crying.

I felt his teeth slightly come out. But I think it was too late. I'm blacking out... I think I've died... All I saw was black...
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy reading it! I hope so because I enjoyed writing it! So Comment! By the way I haven't gotten a lot of comments lately...not feelin' the love! ='(