Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

More than a memory. More like reality.

Jerk!

I woke up. My room was a little cold but I like it that way for some reason. I still thought about my dream. It had to be real. That's how it felt.

After a nice long shower i got dressed, put on eyeliner and mascara, my choker of course and looked in the mirror.

No visions this morning. I thought I would feel happy about that but after last night, I didn't know what to feel.

I left and went to school.

On the way I had to admit, I was staring into the forest. No vision would come and I know I couldn't force one...no matter how hard I tried. Maybe that was it. Maybe no more woud come. I kinda got sad.

I went through all day wondering what could trigger a vision. I tried...I tried not trying! This was frustrating me.

"Hey, Alex. I think Gary want syou to sit by him."

I looked over to his table to see him motioning for me to come over with him.

"I don't know. I really don't feel...myself today."

I looked back at him and shook my head. He might be a little mad.

Trigger.

"Hey, babe."

I looked up in shock to see Tristan in front of me.

"What do you say we go somewhere to talk?"

"No thank you!"

He laughed. Creep!

I flinched back when Tristan got close to me. Even my real body flinched. He was violent...and a werewolf!

"Listen. The leech can't protect you in school and now that your family's back I doubt he'll go near your home. So I believe you're all miine."

The vision faded. Great the one vision I DO have, Demetri's not in it.

Last night replayed in my head.. I actually had a dream about Demetri. Not only that, I had a dream that I kissed him.

In the corner of my eye I saw Edward look up at me. He looked like he just heard someone say something so shocking. It had to be. I know he can't read my mind so it couldn't have been me. He whispered something to Bella and she was looking over here too. Sonn, the whole table was talking about something. What is wrong woth them today?

After school I just went straight home. No visions.

I was actually mad. I was hoping to see Demetri in the visions but he never showed up..

"Great so you come only when you feel like it?"

So I have visions but Demetri wasn't in any of them! Jerk! He kisses me then go missing? Jerk!
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's a little short but comment and enjoy anyway!