Status: part one of two

The Dangerous Days of Katherine Wheel

chapter ONE

It was a typical Friday night at Bam Margera's house. The lights flashed so brightly they could be seen all the way from Heaven. The music blared so loudly that the entire town of West Chester, which was nearly a ten minute drive away, could hear the soothing sounds of HIM to the screams of Cradle of Filth.

Various faces scattered throughout the house, none of which Bam could even recognize as he tried to make his way to the bar, which was turning out to be an impossible feat.

"Who the fuck are all these people?" Bam shouted to his friend Ryan as they pushed their way through the crowd.

"I seriously have no idea. I bet Novak has something to do with these invites, though," Ryan stated. Bam just agreed and sighed in relief as the two reached the fridge. However, the entire thing was empty, only an expired carton of milk and a pudding cup remained.

"You have got to be kidding me. Novak!" Bam shouted loudly. "He's fucking dead," he whispered to Ryan before beginning to push the same people out of his way again and make his way back outside.

Although before he made it outside a strange woman standing on the stairway in a bright red dress made him curious, so he stopped. She seemed to be looking for someone as her eyes scanned the room. Her auburn-colored hair swayed lightly as someone brushed past her up the stairs. This stranger sure had Bam's full attention.

"Do you know her?" he asked as he nudged Ryan's arm. Ryan glanced at her and shook his head.

"Nah, man. Why?"

"Just wondering," he said. The woman turned and started walking up the stairs. Bam started following her, but a familiar face caught his attention.

"Ville!" he shouted and extended his arms in an embrace.

"'Ello Bam Bam," he said as he ended the hug. "How have you been?"

The two made their way in the front yard where things were slightly quieter and briefly reminisced about the previous two years since they last saw each other.

"So, what are you doing here?" Bam asked after taking his last draw of the cigarette and throwing it out onto the grass to burn out.

"Well, we're on vacation for the next couple weeks. The boys went to visit their families and I decided I needed a break from solitude so I came to see you. Plus, I want to introduce you to my new girlfriend. She's a fan of yours and kind of excited on meeting you," Ville explained with a smile.

"Well, where is she?"

"She's upstairs, come on."

Ville led Bam through the crowded mess of people, up the stairway, and through the living room where he stopped with Bam at his side. And standing before them was the strange woman in the bright red dress. Her auburn-colored hair swayed from the breeze coming in through the opened front door. Her bright, blue eyes met Bam's and he nearly melted right there.

"Bam, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend," he said as he walked to her side and placed his arm around her waist, "Katherine."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think, honestly.
Comment.