I'm Not Okay I Promise

Secret Weapon

- Gerard's POV -

Today is another normal day for me, I woke up on the floor, drooling and all messed up. I wore a black shirt and pants and I went outside, I walked by Terri's room and I saw two jocks in front of her door. I went closer to ask them about what they were doing. They took out hockey sticks from their bags and they blocked the door to her room, I tried to get in. They shoved me and I fell to the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the two, they gave me glares and I began to stand up.

"We are here to keep Terri away from you!" The other jock named Chester said.

"Who made you do this?" I asked them.

"Brad!" They said and they began to come closer to me.

"This is a hard job, being with her all day... Staying at this very door all night. Is it worth it?" I asked them with a smirk, they shrugged.

"Actually no? He has a point Marcus." Chester said and I gave them 50 dollars each.

"That enough to let me through and not tell Brad?" I asked them, they nodded and I went inside. I saw Terri doing her assignment, I sat down on her bed and she gave me a smile.

"I hate those jocks! How did you get in?" She asked me and I gave her a cheesy grin.

"The power of money!" I said and I took out fake bill, she gasped.

"You know that they'll be chasing after you if they find out that it's fake." She sighed and she dropped her pen. I picked it up for her.

"I didn't notice that you're just in your underwear?" I said and she blushed.

"They're my PJ's, and please don't look at them." Terri said and she continued to write.

"What are you writing?" I asked her.

"Assignment for Literature, have you finished with yours?" She asked me and I looked away.

"I actually haven't done any yet..." I said and I looked back at her. I stared at her in her PJ's, showing off some skin.

"What are you looking at?" She asked me and I looked at her face, she was blushing.

"Oh, nothing." I said, she looked at me and I began to blush.

"Ok, I'm looking at your PJ's!" I said and fer face became red, she stood up from her seat and she tackled me to the floor. Leaving her on top of me, I couldn't help it and I touched her legs. She gasped and she gave me a slap. She stood up and returned to her seat.

"What did you do that for?!" I asked her, touching my right cheek.

"Like I told you, I can't cheat!" She said and she continued to write. I went closer to her and I carried her bridal style to her bed. I went closer and she pushed me away.

"What now?" I asked her. She looked sadly at me.

"I can't cheat, I have a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend." She said and she stood up. I pulled her hand and I gave her a kiss on her cheek, I tired to find her sweet spot so she can calm down. I kissed her neck and she started to moan. I got her right where I wanted her, I just have to make sure we make no noise. I pulled down her underwear slowly and she noticed.

"why do you always try? I can't give you that, I'm not yours." She said and she stood up. I sighed.

"Look Terri, the real point of me going here is not to sleep with you, but to tell you that you are our secret weapon... I just got carried away, you're in your underwear with me in your room." I whispered in her ear.

- Terri's POV -

Secret weapon?! Why am I a secret weapon, is it about revenge or something else. I sat down on the bed next to him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I looked at him.

"Why am I your secret weapon?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Because you're a prep, you're connected to jocks so you can know they're bullying attacks and we can plan on countering them..." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What? Is this like a war movie?! But there's just the five of you!" I told him and he nodded.

"Something like that, except the battlefield is the school." He said and I was shocked, what if some other people get hurt.

"Sure, I'll help you..." I said and I got a call from my phone, it's from my aunt Leira Anne.

"Hi Terri, sorry to say but..." She said nervously and I got worried, I went closer to Gerard in case I hear anything that will make me cry.

"Leda died on a car accident this morning." She said and I began to cry. Leda is like a best friend to me, we used to be inseparable when we were young. Of all the people who could die, why her?! Gerard held me tightly and I heard my aunt crying on the other line. After 5 minutes of nonstop crying, I stopped my tears.

"Aunt Leira? Whens the funeral?" I asked her and she replied with a shaky voice.

"Next week, you should come by... Your cousin will be glad to see you." She said and Gerard held me closer to him.

"Sure, I'll drop by next week." I hung up the phone and I could feel like I couldn't breathe, maybe crying so hard in the morning really is bad for me? Gerard began to panic and he kissed my lips.

"Don't die Terri." He said and it was like the kiss brought me back to life, my breathing came back to normal and I stood up.

"Do you have some kind of power?" I asked him and he shrugged, I gave him a smile.

"Kiss me again." I said and I went closer to him, our lips just inches apart. He gave me a kiss on the lips, it felt so great... I wanted to give him what he wanted but I knew I couldn't, I broke the kiss and I gave him a hug.

"So what will I do?" I asked him and he wrote something on my notebook.

"Just read it and you'll know what to do, I have to make sure that they're unnoticeable." He said and he went on his way to the door.

"Remember the plan ok?" He said and he began to sneak outside. He closed the door and I looked at the note. It said:

Instructions:

1. Attend a meeting with preps and jocks.

2. Talk to a jock or Brad about something.

3. Wait until he says something about outcasts.

4. Ask their plans.

5. Pretend that you don't care and tell us everything after the meeting.

That's all you need to do Terri, good luck! - Gee


I closed my notebook and I gave Nia a message on my phone.

- Chester's POV -

My stomach started to grumble, I looked at Marcus half asleep. I tugged his shirt and he gave me glares, I pointed out a snack machine by the corner and we both went closer. We took out the 50 dollars we got from Gerard and I inserted it into the machine, I picked a snicker bar and I began to giggle.

"What are you laughing about?!" Marcus said with an annoyed face.

"I'm hungry and delusional you bitch!" I grumbled and the 50 dollars came out.

"Lousy snack machine!" I said and I gave it a kick.

"Don't break it loser!" He said and I placed my hands on my hips.

"You look like you're gay!" He said and he started to laugh, he placed his 50 dollar bill on the machine and it came out a few moments later.

"What the?!" Marcus said and he looked at the money, he found a small writing that said:

Made in China, Educational Play Money

We both grumbled and we went on our way to the door, we saw the outcast heading for the library. We went inside and eventually... We lost him, Marcus got angry and he yelled Gerard's name. The librarian caught us and gave us two weeks of detention.

- Terri's POV -

After an hour I woke up and I saw Gerard looking at me with a smirk, I threw a pillow at his face and I giggled.

"Why do you keep on looking at me?!" I asked him, his face turned red.

"I can't help it, I think you're hot!" He said and I began to laugh, he looked away.

"Why would you think that? Give me one good reason and you can get what you want." I said seductively and he began to blush.

"Come on! Don't be shy, now say it!" I said and I started to laugh at his reaction.

"I think you look sexy! There! I said it!" And he looked away. I came closer to him., he began to stare at me.

"So? What do you want?" I asked him while giggling, I sound like a whore!

"You!" He said and I gave him a kiss. He carried me to my bed and I stopped the kiss.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, he gave me a sinister grin.

"Gerard, I told you... you can't get that from me." I said and I pushed him off, he gave me a puppy dog look.

"I don't fall for that!" I said and I sat down on my chair.

"Ok, bye Terri." He said and he walked outside.

"Wait!" I said and he turned around, I tackled him to the ground and I gave him a kiss.

"You can have kisses for now, you can only have that if you're my boyfriend ok?" I said and he nodded, I stood up and he went outside.