I'm Not Okay I Promise

Do You Speak Japanese?

- Gerard's POV -

I woke up the next day, Terri was still asleep as I found out that it was only 6 in the morning. I stood up and I noticed that she didn't use a blanket last night, her legs were fully exposed. I really want her so badly but I knew that I shouldn't be tempted, I went to the bathroom and I took a shower. When I got back to our room, Terri woke up and she gave me a smile.

"Good morning honey, had a nice sleep last night?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Woke up early?" She asked me and I smiled. I went on my way to the closet and I took some clothes, I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I went back outside only to see Terri getting dressed, she didn't notice that I was there until I sat on the bed.

"Do you mind? I'm getting dressed here." She said and I looked away. After she got dressed, we stayed inside the room a while longer until the morning alarm wakes everyone up.

"What tasks do you think we'll have today?" I asked her and she looked around.

"I don't know, I think they'll show us what we did yesterday." She said and we looked at each other for a long time.

- Terri's POV -

I felt like I wanted to kiss him, I went closer and his lips almost met mine. We were about to kiss when the alarm suddenly rang, the song the others woke up to this morning is "Butterfly", the Japanese song you hear in toy phones. We stopped and we listened clearly to the music.

"Do you think this has something to do with our task today?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Maybe, I'm guessing something with anime in it." He said and he went outside, I followed him and we went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and we had some seaweed strips they call "nori" and some packets which appear to be like crayon shavings.

"What are these things?" I asked him and he looked at it closely.

"The label says "Furikaki"... What's furikaki Terri?" He asked me and I shrugged. We drank some coffee and we guessed about our task for today.

"Terri and Gerard, Good morning! Try some furikaki with rice." Teacher said and Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"What's furikaki?" Gerard asked Teacher and I looked at the packets again.

"Is it crayon shavings?" Gerard asked and I started to laugh.

"Nope, it's just Japanese food and no Gerard, it's not poisonous." Teacher said and we started to open the packets, I smelled the furikaki and it smelled bad.

"Fuck, is this even food?" Gerard looked at a camera with an eyebrow raised.

"It crayon shavings alright!" I said and I looked at the fridge. I saw some cereal and milk and I grabbed a bowl, I sat down and I ate some breakfast. I looked at Gerard with a smile.

"What are you going to have for breakfast?" I asked him and he shrugged. I pointed to a seat next to me and he sat down.

"Grab a spoon silly!" I said and he stood up, he took a spoon and we ate cereal together.

"Gerard and Terri, after finishing your breakfast, can you go back to your room, we are supposed to be fixing some stuff here." Teacher said and we nodded.

"Teacher, who are you really?" Gerard asked and Teacher did not respond, he shrugged and we went back to our room. He laid down on our bed and I went to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Gerard asked me, I sighed and I pointed out to the bathroom.

"Can I come in?" He asked me and I let out a shrill.

"I'm going to take a bath!" I said scratching my hair.

"But I'm your husband, remember?" Gerard said with a frown.

"So!? This is just pretend!" I said and I slammed the door shut. After a nice, relaxing bath, I went back to our room and I saw Gerard sleeping. I laid down next to him and I looked at his face, I like him when he's asleep, not perving on me and not annoying me. I gave out a sigh of relief and I closed my eyes.

I woke up to the alarm and it meant that we could go outside, Gerard was still sleeping so I washed my face. I looked at my closet for some pants, I picked up some black pants and I went outside. Everything looked so Asian! I took a seat on the "new" sofa and I looked around for something to do, I looked at the clock and I saw that it was only 8 in the morning. We woke up around 6 o'clock and we took a nap for 1 hour. I was called on to the confession room and I sat down on an Asian-like chair.

"Terri, wake up the others now that you're awake, we have a guest and a task for today." Teacher said and I nodded, I looked at a box by the table and I looked at the microphone.

"Teacher, should I open the box?" I asked him and I took it.

"Open the box Terri." The teacher said and I found something that looked like an Chinese scroll, it said:

Your task for today is about making sushi.

Your task will be like this:

1. A partner will make a sushi roll and he/she will dip it in wasabi sauce for a minute.

2. The other player must eat the sushi without drinking water.

3. The team who makes the most sushi and eats it in 30 minutes wins the task and gets a reward.

4. But there's a twist, the person who made the sushi must grab it with his/her mouth and give it to the other player's mouth without touching it.

The task is simple but hard so decide on who should make the sushi and who should eat it wisely.


"There will be a new player later and he/she will get married to the two people who didn't get married." Teacher said and I nodded, I made my way outside and I hid the task on my pocket. I saw Nia and Bob at the kitchen, staring at the packets of furikaki. I went closer and I saw Nia's face turn green, Bob just stared at her as she was about to get sick.

"What's the matter Nia?" I asked her and she pointed out the packets of furikaki we found earlier inside the fridge.

"I can't eat crayon shavings Terri!" She said and she threw the packets back inside the fridge.

"It's furikaki and Teacher said it's edible." I patted her back and he began to breathe normally.

"What? forikaoki?" She asked me and I sighed.

"It's spelled as F-U-R-I-K-A-K-I." I said and she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you Japanese or something?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"Teacher told me and Gerard about that when we woke up." I said and I opened the fridge, I saw a furikaki packet and some rice. I took a plate and I tried it with rice, it taste bad and I shoved the plate away.

"Wake everybody up Terri." Teacher said and I slapped my forehead.

"I forgot!" I said and I rushed in to our room, I paused and stared at Gerard for a while when I heard him moaning and saying my name. I blushed and I went closer, I woke him up and he saw that I was still blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked me and I looked away, he rubbed his eyes and I stood up, looking at the door.

"Wouldn't it make you blush if you're name was called while the person who was calling you was moaning?" I said with an eyebrow raised. He looked away and I went outside. I woke up the others and we all sat down on the sofa, I looked around and I saw Nia looking at the kitchen, Monica was kissing Frank, Melinda was fixing her hair, Ray was fixing his fro, Mikey was cleaning his glasses, Bob looked around too, Odessa snuggled up to Gerard, Kevin looked at the TV screen, and I just looked around.

"Good morning everybody, I see that most of you just woke up." He said and we looked at each other, I shrugged.

"There will be two new guests that will be joining us today and tomorrow, since two of you didn't get married." He said and I looked around for the two people who didn't get married, my mind went blank and I couldn't think of someone who would not get married.

"So the two people who didn't get married will be getting married to two more people who will be entering the house." He said and Ray continued to fix his fro, he had a ring on his finger, Kevin had a ring on his finger too, everybody has a ring in their finger, who could the two be?

"So, you've seen some Asian or Japanese things around you and that would serve as a clue." Teacher said.

"Turn around and you will meet a new house mate or partner." We turned around and the door suddenly opened, a Japanese girl came in and she looked like a model of some sort, I started to envy her looks and I looked at Gerard's reaction, he just stared at her.

"Arigato everybody! I'm Kairi Hanamoto, you can call me Kai or simply Kairi!" she said with a smile, she went in to a room and she put her stuff inside. So that's why there are two extra rooms? Not everybody here is married!

Image
Kairi Hanamoto... The new Asian girl...

I saw her looking at Gerard, I think he likes him too... But he's mine, but he's not. I shouldn't erase the fact that I'm Brad's girlfriend. Gerard stared at her and he gave her a smile. Gerard stood up and he gave her a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Gerard." He said with a smile.

"Hi Gerard, I'm Kairi!" She said with a smile.

"Do you speak Japanese?" He asked her and I wanted to bang my head on the table.

Of course she speaks Japanese you idiot! She's from Japan!!!

I said to my self on my mind and I went on my way to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're enjoying the unusual story plot!
And thanks so much x-vampiress-x for thinking of such a great task! : )

- Rose