I'm Not Okay I Promise

3 Days Left

- Kai's POV -

I woke up the next day and I rubbed my eyes, I looked around to see if Gerard really did sleep here. I stood up and I smiled, he did sleep here! Just not on the bed, he was sleeping on a chair making strange sounds and moving about. I giggled and I went to the bathroom, I stopped by the sink and I saw my face covered in bruises, now my modeling career is ruined! I grunted and I took a bath, after my warm relaxing bath I changed my clothes. I went back to our room and I was just in time, Gerard was about to leave, I can still stop him!

"Gee!" I said and I ran towards him, giving him a hug.

"What is it Kai?" He asked me and I sighed.

"For sleeping here with me!" I squealed and he shrugged.

"O-okay..." He said and he walked out of the door.

"Still feeling sleepy, maybe I need some beauty rest..." I said to myself and I went back to bed, the house is quite boring so why not get some sleep?

- Terri's POV -

I woke up and I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I didn't bother closing the door since nobody else is here, and everybody in this house knows how to knock. I finished taking a bath and I went back to the room to get dressed, I opened the closet and I suddenly dropped the towel. I shrugged and I pushed it away, I took a shirt when all of a sudden someone came in. It startled me and I hid by the closet door, I took a look at the door and I saw that it was Gerard.

"Don't you know how to knock!" I cried, he smiled.

"Stop your unclean thoughts you dirty man!" I said and he frowned.

"It's not like I haven't seen you without clothes before." He said and I sighed.

"Well Gerard, I want some privacy... And you haven't seen everything yet!" I yelled out and he nodded.

"Ok, just come outside so we can eat breakfast..." He said and I nodded, he went outside and he closed the door. I sighed in relief, actually, I wasn't comfortable with people watching me change clothes. Who does Gerard think he is?! I changed into some decent and warm clothes and I went to the kitchen. I sat down and Bob greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning Terri bear!" He said and he started to laugh.

"Shut up Robert Catman!" I said and he tackled me to the ground, he started to tickle me and I couldn't stop him.

"Stop it!" I said between laughs and I pushed him away, he eventually hit the table and I stood up with a smile.

"Thanks for making me win again Robert!" I said and he frowned, he stood up and took a seat.

"Ok, back to serious discussions!" Gerard said, giving me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you my husband!" I said while kissing his cheek, we sat down next to each other. Nia and Odessa, along with Mikey came in.

"Good morning Mikey, Odie and Nia!" I said in quickly and they sat down.

"Good morning Terrs!" Nia said and she went to the fridge, she took a cereal box and some milk.

"Mmm... Coco Pops! Give me some to Nia!" Mikey said with a smile and Nia nodded.

"I just have a question to ask." Nia said.

"What is it Ni?" Bob asked her and she shrugged.

"For seniors of our high school, why do we act like preschoolers?" She asked us and I gave her a puzzled look.

"You know, Nia's right! We are childish!" I said and I drank some coffee.

"At least we have fun!" Mikey said and we all smiled.

"True Mikey, very true!" Odessa said and I smiled she smiled back then she ate her Coco Pops, Mikey on the other hand, didn't have anything to eat, I stood up and they all looked at me.

"Would you like some coffee Mikey?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes please." He said politely and I made him some coffee.

"This feels awkward..." Odessa said and Gerard gave her a confused look.

"You see, now that we try to act mature, it's no fun!" Odessa whined and we all nodded in agreement.

"Yup! We should act like how we want to act!" Bob said and I smiled.

"I agree with Robert here!" I said while patting his back and putting my cup on the dishwasher.

"So... We only have three days left eh?" Frank said and he came in with Monica. They took a seat and we all remained silent.

"I wonder what Teacher was doing while we're here with no tasks..." Monica pondered and I sighed.

"Maybe he's completely ignoring us?" I said and they all shook their heads.

"Teachers don't ignore their student's projects." Gerard said and he stood up.

"Yeah but maybe he's been on dates!" Mikey said and he gave us a look with a light bulb on the head.

"No, or maybe you're right, but who is Teacher anyway?" Bob asked and Nia smiled.

"Maybe it's Mr. Grey!" Nia said smartly.

"She's got a point, since he's our teacher in this crappy subject..." Gerard said and I nodded.

"Well guys, we'll just find out later on... Since we only have 3 days left here." Monica said.

"Yup, speaking of leaving the house, where will you people spend your Christmas Break?" Nia asked and we all sat down again, I think it's because the topic is interesting.

"I'll be going to Italy..." Odessa paused, we all frowned. "But I'll be back!" We all smiled and cheered because a friend of ours isn't leaving.

"I'll be going to New Jersey." Gerard said and Mikey nodded.

"Same here." Mikey said.

"Same here too..." Bob said.

"Same with me!" Frank said with pride, seems like everybody's going to New Jersey.

"Where will you be Monica?" Frank asked her girlfriend and she frowned.

"I'm going to Canada." She said and Frank smiled.

"Don't worry Monica! You can E-mail me anytime!" Frank said and Monica stood up to give Frank a hug.

"Where will you be Nia?" Gerard asked and Nia shrugged.

"Anywhere I want to go! I think I'll spend some time with you guys in Jersey with Ian!" Nia said and she looked at me.

"Where will you be Terri?" Nia asked me and I frowned, how could she forget! I want to hit her with a chair, Nah! Just kidding, but how could she forget!

"With you of course!" I said and she smiled.

"Oh yeah! So I'll be with you in Jersey for a week..." She said and I gave her a shocked expression.

"We'll be there for only a week?!" I asked her and she laughed.

"No silly, I'll be there for a week, you'll be spending your whole break there." Nia said with a smile.

"But-" I said but she cut me off.

"We have a family trip which involves family only, it's a strict tradition!" She said and I sighed.

"So where will I sleep?! On the streets?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"You can sleep with me." Gerard said.

"Us." Mikey added and I couldn't do anything else but just to agree, five weeks with them isn't bad, isn't it? I nodded in agreement and I gave out a sigh.

"You have guest rooms there?" I asked them and Gerard shook his head.

"You'll be sleeping with me in my room." Gerard said with a smile and I gave him a smirk.

"Whatever, at least I can sleep on the floor." I said and I stood up, we all heard a buzzing sound and Teacher began to speak.

"Sorry everybody for having not much tasks in this project... Terri, please go to the confession room." Teacher said and I went on my way to the confession room without turning back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for late updates, getting some homework lately, which makes it hard to update... I am so sorry and thanks for keeping on reading the story!

- Rose : )