I'm Not Okay I Promise

Pack Your Bags Terri!

I went on my way to the hall and I stood in front of the Confession Room door, I wonder what I did wrong now, was it because I covered Kai's face in bruises, or was it my fucking bad words? Oh no! I'm using them again, even in my mind! I stood there motionless for a few minutes when the buzzer rang again.

"Terri, please stop your daydreaming and please come inside..." Teacher said politely, that's what I like about Teacher, even if he of she is angry, he or she is still polite. I wish most people would be like that! Stop saying things on your mind Terri! I grabbed the handle and I slowly pushed the door open, thank goodness no doctor!

"Please sit down Terri..." Teacher said while I looked around, I closed the door and I walked slowly across the room and I sat down on a chair near the microphone.

"Good morning Terri." Teacher said and I smiled.

"Good morning too, Teacher." I said as politely as I could.

"So how are you today?" He asked me and I froze, would Teacher really ask that if I did something wrong? Act normal Terri, act normal.

"I'm fine, why is it that you called me here for Teacher?" I asked him and I waited for him to respond, I took a couple of minutes but he or she managed to answer my question.

"Are you aware that you only have 3 days left in this house?" Teacher asked me and I nodded, it's not like I'm not counting the days!

"Yes Teacher." I said and I looked around, could he possibly give us a task? Lets just wait and see...

"I called you here to tell the other house mates about you last task." Teacher said and I nodded. Yes! A task! I've been waiting for some tasks to come, I've had enough drama for now.

"Please look under your chair." He or she said and I stood up, I felt a bit nervous about what I'm going to find. I reached out my hand and I felt something cold, it felt like some kind of metal. I took it from its spot and I found out that it was a box, a box made of metal!

"Open the box Terri." Teacher said and I sat down with the box on my lap, I opened it slowly and I found a slightly smalled box, then another, then another, then another until it stopped at a very small box.

"There's nothing here." I said and I looked at the microphone.

"Look closely at the box Terri." Teacher said and I went back to looking for something in the box, I lifted up the smallest box and I placed the others on the floor, I shook the box and it made a sound. I put my hand inside and I felt an uneven part on the box.

"Can I tear the box?" I asked Teacher.

"Yes, just don't tear the message." Teacher said, message eh? Hmm... Where could that message be?

"Thank you Teacher." I said and I began to unfold the box's flaps, I finished unfolding the whole box and I saw a piece of paper in the middle.

"You must use a magnifying glass, hidden somewhere inside the house, it could be anywhere, even in the pool." Teacher said and I stood up.

"Ok, should I go out now?" I asked Teacher.

"Yes, yes you may Terri." Teacher said.

"Thank you." I said and I went back to the kitchen. Everybody looked at me and the "box" I was holding, I sat down and Gerard took it from me.

"What's your punishment now?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Nothing, we just have to find out-" I said and Nia began to squeal and jump around.

"A task! A special task!" She said jumping up and down, she eventually fell on Mikey, who was making his way to the door. She accidentally tackled Mikey to the ground, which left Nia on top of him. They eventually went motionless and then the room was filled with "Awws".

"Aww, Nia and Mikey look cute together!" Odessa cooed and we all began to giggle. Nia stood up along with Mikey, and they were actually seen blushing. They sat away as farther from each other as they could get.

"So... Back to the mystery task." Nia said awkwardly.

"Yup, there must be some clue here somewhere..." Mikey said while grabbing the cardboard from the center of the cable. He looked at it for a while and he passed it onto me a few minutes later.

"Found anything?" I asked him and he shook his head, I looked at the cardboard carefully and all I could read was the word 'gifted'.

"Nothing else but gifted here..." I said and I passed it onto Gerard.

"You noticed that too Mikey?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yup, it was the only readable clue in this cardboard box." Mikey said.

"Mikey, this is not a box anymore and maybe 'gifted' is the clue." Gerard said and I gave him a hug.

"That's the advantage of having a smart and artistic husband!" I said and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"What does artistic have to do with this puzzle?" Gerard asked me, suddenly, I had an idea.

"Maybe talents like being artistic could be the 'gifted' thing in this puzzle." I said and after that, everybody looked at me like I was a saint.

"That could be the clue! Talents! You're brilliant Terri." Monica said and she gave me a hug.

"Aww, thanks Monica!" I said and I looked back at the cardboard.

"So, what do we do know?" Frank asked and I sighed.

"I don't know, but our best chance is to find something connected to talents." I said and we heard the buzzer again.

"House mates, I will only give you until Saturday to finish this task." Teacher said and we all nodded.

"Saturday is the day we leave!" Bob exclaimed and we all gasped.

"We better find this talent thing and quick!" Melinda said as she entered the room.

"Yes, Melinda's right! We should list all the common talents first." Odessa said and Mikey pointed out into the stove.

"Cooking! Yes! That's basic right?" Bob asked and everyone nodded.

"There are a lot of talents in this world, so we should list some of them now." Melinda said while searching the cupboards for the magnifying glass.

"I wish we can find it out on time..." I said worryingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I think I can't update tomorrow, have this LONG entrance exam for a high school I'm trying to get into...

I think I can update tomorrow but I'm not sure, but if I don't... Please keep on reading!

And thanks again for the readers and subscribers!

- Rose