Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

Falling Over Me

You're standing as a flower on the wall
The room is still but we're about to fall
And all the names that brought us here
just simply fade away ...


Kate and I are heading to the mall to go see Allstar Weekend. They have recently become one of our favorite bands. We are so stoked! But, as usual, Kate mad us really late. So we are running from one side of the mall to the other. There are a lot of people here but we squeeze between people on the seconds floor right by the stage. Right beneath me is Zach, my heart it racing. It also doesn’t help that I’m out of breath. They are in the middle of playing A Different Side of Me, their last song. They finish, say thank you and walk off stage behind a curtain. Kate and I walk around to where they are hanging out. Being upstairs it awesome cause we can see them perfectly.

“Zach is so cute!” I say trying to catch my breath.

“ZACH!” Kate screams and he looks up at us. My face goes red as he waves.

“I hate you!”

“You love me!” she hugs me as I look back down at Zach who looks so lost right now.

We went back downstairs and stood on line for the meet and great. My heart would not slow down at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter just to get things started :D i hope you like it. more to come soon.