Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

Cupid's Chokehold

We even got a secret handshake And she loves the music that my band makes I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun Take a look at my girlfriend She's the only one I got Not much of a girlfriend I never seem to get a lot.....She's got a smile that would make the most senile Annoying old man bite his tongue I'm not done She's got eyes comparable to sunrise And it doesn't stop there Man I swear She's got porcelain skin of course she's a ten And now she's even got her own song But movin' on She's got the cutest laugh I ever heard And we can be on the phone for three hours Not sayin' one word And I would still cherish every moment And when I start to build my future she's the main component Call it dumb call it luck call it love or whatever you call it but Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like here

I woke up the next morning in the back of Zach’s car. The back seats were down and I was lying on his chest. I grabbed my phone and realized it was 6 in the morning. Zach was still dead asleep so I grabbed his sweat shirt that he always keeps in the car and sat in on the hood watching the waves. We were on the pier for so long last night we decided to stay there and watch the sun rise so we went back to his car to sit in the back and wait. Guess we feel asleep.

I sat on the hood of the car in my shorts with my hands in the pockets of Zach’s sweat shirt. The cool morning breeze was sending chills down my legs. It was so peaceful in the morning on the beach. The smell of the ocean was different from back in Jersey. I got really excited when I saw the Wales way out there flapping around with the dolphins. I’ve never seen such a thing in my life. I closed my eyes for a second to take it all in. Then I heard the loud thud. I turned around to find Zach sitting in the back of the car rubbing his head. Idiot!

“You okay?” I laughed.

“Yeah.” He said, squinting his eyes, as he came to join me on the hood of the car. “Good morning sexy.” He leaned over to kiss me.

“Mm morning.” I smiled.

“You are so cute.” He chuckled at me. All I could do was smile as I cuddled up next to him. “How long have you been awake?”

“Not that long, just a few minutes before you hit your head.”

“Good. I don’t want you to experience this without me.”

“Well I already have a little bit.”

“Gosh darn it!” he sarcastically screamed!

“Will you hush? There are people trying to sleep in the houses behind us!” I turned around to make sure no one was going to come out of the houses yelling at us.

“I’ll scream whatever I want to scream on the beach!” he started to get up from where we were sitting.

“Please don’t!” I grabbed his hand but it had no effect, he kept going.

He took a deep breath in, put his hands to his mouth and screamed, “I LOVE BREYANDRA TURNER!” I hide my face in my hands and shook my head trying not to smile! Zach walked over to me and grabbed my hands making me stand up. I kept my face down. He picked my head up, though, with his hands and pushed his lips against mine. “I love you so much Brey.” He whispered resting his forehead on mine, eyes still closed.

“I love you too Zachary David Porter.” I smiled pushing my lips against his again. He took a step forward pushing me back into the grill of the car. His hands moved down my back and under my but as he lifted me up onto the hood of the car. He kept is one hand holding my thigh and the other hand was holding my head. I had one hand on his neck and one on his chest. We totally blocked out the world and just got caught up in each other. We didn’t even know that the morning runners were out running until like five of the past at once coughing and giggling. I bit my lip and hide my face into Zach’s face as we both laughed.

“Come on lets go back to the house before my parents flip out.” He helped me off the car and into my seat. Such a gentleman.

We drove back to his house in silence listening to the radio. He kept his fingers intertwined with mine as he drove with the other hand the whole way. I was texting Kate with my free hand. She was asking me where Zach and I had gone last night because she wasn’t paying attention when we left, but when does she ever pay attention. When we arrived to Zach’s house everyone was still asleep. We quietly tried to sneak in. Of course that’s not what happened though. Zach was being dumb and trying to act all cool and be a ninja but hit the table. His mom’s vase fell and shattered all over the place. I put my hand over my mouth to try and stop myself from laughing to loud. Zach bit his lip trying not to scream and motioned for me to go up stairs. So I did. I ran up the stairs into Zach’s room and buried my face into his pillow, bursting out laughing. Five minutes later Zach walked up with dirt on his white shirt and all over him. I just shook my head smirking as he shut his door behind him.

“You think this is funny?” he stood in front of his door looking at me.

“I think it’s hysterical.”

“Well let’s see about that.” He started to walk towards me. I knew exactly what he was about to do.

“Zach, do not even think about it!” I jumped up on his bed holding the pillow in front of me. Like that would help me! He reached up and grabbed my hips pulling me back down on the bed. He pinned me down and started tickling me. “Zach! Zach stop! I give up! You win! You win!” I laughed as I flopped around under him. He pinned both my hands above my head and hung over me.

“Had enough?”

“Yes. You win.” I smirked.

“Now what’s my prize?” he is such a cocky dork!

“A shower.” I was being smart with him. That’s what you get for being cocky with me. Karma baby!

“Does this shower include you?”

“You wish!”

“Obviously or I wouldn’t be asking now would I?”

“Well you are shit out of luck.”

“I can drag you in there with me.”

“And that is called rape my dear.”

“It’s not rape if you call surprise first!”

“You are such a dork!” I rolled out from under him.

“You love it though!”

“I think I might take it back!” I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom putting my hair up in a bun. Zach walked in behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck.

“You would never!”

“Maybe.” He turned me around in his arms and looked me in the eyes. All kidding aside now. “Never.” I said kissing him. And so it started up again. When we parted I started walking away from him. I didn’t get very far though. He grabbed the front of the sweat shirt and pulled me back into the kiss. He kept pulling me till he ran into the counter. He then rested his hands on my hips as I put my arms around his neck. I smiled into the kiss.

“What?” Zach asked pulling his head back.

“You’re cute.” I said giving him a quick peck and walking away laughing. He stood there so confused. “Now get that cute butt in the shower!” I closed the door behind me.

When I got out of the shower I heard Zach’s mom scream for him. He’s going to be in big trouble. I got dressed, did my makeup and was in the middle of doing my hair when Zach came back in. He walked into the bathroom and sat up on the counter right next to where I was standing.

“So my mom is mad.” He looked up to watch me straighten my hair.

“I told you not to be a ninja. You need to leave that up to the professionals babe.” I giggled.

“Yeah it was her favorite vase. I’m an idiot!”

“Glad to see you’re finally admitting it.”

“Hey!” he jumped down and started tickling me.

“Watch it I have a hot iron in my hand!” I held it out from our bodied trying not to burn either one of us.

“Ops I forgot. Sorry!” he said hopping back up onto the counter. I put the straightened down on the counter to re-separate my hair.

“It’s okay.” I grabbed his hand and leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. He laughed. “What?”

“It’s funny when we only peck because all we do is make out.”

“Yeah so from now on we can only make out once a day.”

“You’re funny.” he said laughing thinking it was a joke. “You’re not kidding?” his mouth dropped open. I just smiled and nodded my head going back to straightening my hair.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked glancing over and Zach as he sat there gasped.

“Go to Nathan’s house to hand out. You are kidding right?” he changed the subject back.

“Nope.” I said unplugging the straightener and shaking my hair till it’s perfectly imperfect. Then I turned to walk out of the room but Zach had jumped off the counter and tackled me to his bed.

“Do you really think you can go with only making out with my one time?”

“Yes I can. Can you?”

“No!”

“Well then to bad.” I said pushing him off of me. “I’M DRIVING!!!” I said as I ran down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D yay an update! is anyone even reading this BESIDES Kate?