Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

Kids In Love

Image

We'd walk down the beach counting every star
Our hearts beat inside our chest
Leaving us gasping for every breath
Her smile with the wind blowing through her hair
Was so contagious in the air
So satisfying and I'm still smiling
And still out of my reach
And still all of the things
That I want in my life
How could I ask you to leave me?
And we were just kids in love
The summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn from
The first kiss stole the breath from my lips


I spent the first half of my summer working at Camp. It was fun and I had a blast but some days I really didn’t want to be there. I missed Zach more than anything and some days we were both to busy that we never talked. We actually went a week without talking at all. That was hard. He was touring on the West Coast so when I woke up he was just going to sleep. Then when I was done with work I would go home and fall asleep because I was so wiped out and Zach would be doing sound check at that point mostly. When I woke up he would be on stage. When he got off stage I was going to sleep. Life honestly was playing a game with us. I forced myself to stay up after work on time so we could Video chat. That didn’t work out so well though. All the guys kept jumping in the shot and trying to talk to me. Vic and Michael’s brother Jordon was with them on tour too so they were always trying to say hi to me. Life with Zach on tour and me working wasn’t working out for us. Thank god it was only for a month. The day after camp was over I was on a plane with Kate flying out Ohio to meet up with the boys. We didn’t tell them we were coming yet. But we had to tell someone, so Jordon and Vic were our secret helpers. We called them and told them that we were flying out so they got an extra hotel room for us and picked us up at the air port while the boys where at the concert.

When the boys got back to the hotel Kate and I were standing out in the hall waiting for them. Nathan and Michael were the first ones to see us and ran full speed down the hall to attack us. Cameron and Zach were confused as anything because they didn’t get a chance to see that it was us until Nathan and Michael put us down from their hugs. Once they realized though, they came running as well and showered us in kisses. They were both so ecstatic to see us. We were officially on tour with them now. Cameron let Zach and I have our own room considering that we have done it before. He was really cool about it although I could tell he’d rather not want us to ever be doing it. And we never did on tour. Got close to doing it one time though, but the loud banging at the door from Dillon and Anthony from Action Item kind of killed it.

Being on tour with the boys was awesome. We were always blasting music and singing random songs. We got kicked out of a lot of restaurants that we went into. Since the boys could eat whatever they wanted and then work it off during a concert, Kate and I would go running around where ever we had happened to be to lose all the fat we had ate that day. Zach and Cameron always called us crazy but we knew better than to not work off the fast food. We were smarter than that. And we actually lost a lot of weight that we already had, so the boys took us shopping for new cloths. Kate and I were stoked about this! We were now skinny for the summer and with your boyfriends on tour. Nothing could get any better. But the boys wanted to show off our new bodies at the beach and made us buy bikinis that we were trying on as a joke for them. Note to self, never do that again. When we through them out at the boys to go put back for us as we tried on more cloth they snuck them back into the pile of cloths we were buying. And then took us to the beach the next day. Kate and I were then being chased around the beach with our boobs falling out of the bathing suits. I was pissed at Zach for it but I knew it was all in good fun.

Nathan and I had lunch once a week. Sometimes he allowed the other guys to come. I actually went out to lunch with Anthony and Dillon one time and helped them go shopping. It was funny. I honestly love Dillon. He is awesome! Truly a good friend. Every time he heard me and Zach fight, the second the door slammed singling that Zach stormed out of the room Dillon was knocking on it with ice cream in his hand. He and Nathan one time snuck into my room in the middle of the night as I was crying myself to sleep because Zach and I had a really big fight. Zach left and was nowhere to be found. I figured that when he did come back that he would just go back into the room with the other guys and sleep on the couch, and he did. But he didn’t know that Dillon and Nathan slept with me in our bed that night till he woke up and came back into the room to find all 3 of us in the bed. Zach at this point knew that they were always there comforting me after he left. So he was nice about it and woke the boys up sending them back to their hotel rooms leaving me to sleep. He sat at the end of the bed and watched me sleep. Scared me when I woke up though. Our fights never lasted more than a day. Every time we fought the boys would just laughed and roll their eyes saying “here we go again”. Looking back on it, it really is funny.

But the tour is over now and I have to go back to school. It’s the last day of tour and all the Pranks are being pulled out now. Action Item saran wrapped the van last night and now it was payback time. The boys were trying to think of something to do so Zach and I snuck away from everyone to spend a little alone time.

“I’m going to miss you.” Zach and I were holding hands walking around outside.

“I’m going to miss you too. I had fun on tour though.”

“I wish you didn’t have to go back to school.”

“Well I wish the same but I’m still got 2 more years.”

“Two more long years.” Zach sighed. I was a Junior and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Hey, you knew what you were getting into when you called me over that day in the mall.”

“I know. But I didn’t call you over.”

“Yes you did! We went over this.”

“Ha-ha fine!”

“I’m going to miss this.” We had stopped walking and Zach pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’m going to miss waking up to your cute face.” He kissed my forehead.

“I’m going to miss all of this! Hanging out with all the guys, singing random songs, dancing on the side of the stage.”

“I’ll miss seeing you dancing.” He laughed.

“I’ll miss you singing to me every night the most though.” I smiled. Once night Zach pulled me onto the stage and sang Amy to me. Some nights it was Hey Princess. I’ll miss it. The reaction from the crowd is what always got me every night.

“I’ll miss singing you to sleep.”

“Okay we need to stop with all this I’ll miss stuff or we’re really going to miss it.”

“I don’t want you to leave.”

“I don’t want to leave but I have to go home and go to school.”

“At least I get to come out and visit you every other week.” He smiled. The plan we made was every other week Zach was going to fly out with Cameron to spend the week with me and Kate.

“I know.” I smiled back at him. “Come on let’s get back inside before they blow up the place.” I winked at him.

The concert that night was full of energy and pranks. I could not stop laughing. These boys really know how to close a show. After we all went out to eat to celebrate. A lot of tears were shed and not just sad ones. Then we headed to the hotel for one last night. I was really going to miss all of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of just wanted to get the whole summer over with so I used this chapter to sum it all up! New chapter coming soon!!!! & Don't forget to check out my other to Allstar Weekend stories: Hey Princess & Come Down With Love.

Also go check out Come Down With Love on itunes! :D