Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

From This Moment On

I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
for better for worse, I will love you with
every beat of my heart.


While the boys were on stage I was sitting in the back room wearing Zach’s maroon sweater and no pants. I really didn’t care. I had Zach’s star blanket draped over my legs and was watching TV. I wasn’t paying attention to the time at all and was completely out of it. I got up to get a soda from the fridge and as I was doing that the boys walked on the bus.

“Damn! Zach you’re girlfriend is hot!” Nathan laughed.

“Can I borrow her?” Michael added. I just looked at them.

“Nope! She’s all mine!” Zach pushed them to the side and walked over to me lifting me up off the floor and kissing me.

“You guys act as if you’ve never seen me in my underwear before.” I laughed.

“Well it doesn’t change that you still look sexy as hell!” Michael said walking past me slapping my ass.

“Hey man! That’s my ass! You’re not allowed to touch it!”

“You guys are so mean to me!” I wined!

“You know we love you” Cameron said walking past me.

“Hey you’re not allowed to be in this conversation mister!” I wagged my finger at him as he laughed.

“That’s why I didn’t say anything. But my statement is still true.”

“Sadly!” Zach pulled me onto his lap. “I’m never walking around half naked ever again!”

“Please do!” Zach looked at me all sad.

“Oh you hush! You’re marring me! You get to see me completely naked!” he smiled!

“This is true! Can we make a rule in our house when we get one that you’re not allowed to wear cloths….when no one is over?”

“Not a chance Porter!”

“Can you really do that because I think I’ll stalk your house if that happens” Michael popped his head out of the bunk area.

“NO!” I shouted throwing a pillow at him that was on the couch in the front.

“Okay I think you might want to go put pants on now.” Cam laughed.

“Yeah just keep those thoughts in your head mister or I’ll tell Kate.” I warned him. His stopped laughing and I walked back to mine and Zach’s bunk and grabbed my shorts off the bed. Next thing I know Zach wrapped his arms around my waste as was kissing my neck whispering into my ear.

“You look way better in that sweater than I do.”

“Not a chance.” I laughed.

“Do you like saying that?”

“Yes.” I smiled as he gently bit my ear. Just a tease!

“I think that’s the first time I’ve heard you say yes tonight.” He joked.

“Very funny.”

“Will you too just get married already? Next tour you guys are getting your own friken bus!” Nathan yelled from the back lounge. He left the door open like an idiot!

“Sounds good to me.” Zach yelled back.

“Why do I talk to you people?”

“Because you love us.” Michael smiled. You can never not smile when Michael flashes his teeth.

“So Mikey how’s the girl?” I smiled back.

“Oh you know how it is.” He started to walk away.

“Michael Martinez! You are going to tell me about her sooner or later.”

“When you’re not attached to your fiancé at the hip I’ll tell you.” He laughed and shut the door to the back lounge.

“You all suck!” I said climbing into the bunk. Zach climbed in after me and we cuddled.

“So about this wedding.” Zach whispered.

“What about it?” I smiled. Our faced were only inches away from each other. The Christmas lights that were hung up for Christmas shined off our faces perfectly.

“What do you want to do for it? I mean you did say that we needed to start planning it.”

“You tell me what you want to do.”

“It’s your weeding. Whatever you want I want. As long as you’re happy with it.”

“But I want to know what you want the weeding to be like.”

“I just want a small weeding with our friends and family.”

“Do you want it in a church or outside?”

“Why don’t we have it in a venue? I mean that is the perfect place to have our weeding.”

“But what venue? We still have to figure out where we’re having this weeding too.”

“What do you mean?”

“Are we going to get married in California or Jersey?”

“Shit! “

“Either way one of our families is going to have to fly to the other side of the country for the weeding.”

“And our friends….we’ll we’re just going to have to make the list of people then figure it out.”

“I think you have more family then me hands down! Plus the boys and their families. So it just going to have to be in Cali.”

“But can you’re grandma fly out there?”

“She flies to Georgia so she should be fine. Plus a lot of my friends can road trip it out there. They can go together and I know they’ll do it. So it’s cheaper.”

“I’m paying for everyone to fly out.”

“No you’re not!”

“Yes I am. Our parents are paying for the weeding I’m paying for your family and friends to fly out.”

“I feel bad making everyone pay for everything.”

“Don’t be. My parents are using my college money that I never used for our weeding.”

“So are my parent…that’s funny!”

“What? But you are going to college. You fight with me about this all the time! You said you were going.”

“I decided that there was no point in being married and going to college. Marriage is about spending you’re life with your spouse and starting a family. Not going to glass and writing papers all night long.”

“I love you!” he gently kissed me.

“I thought you would be happy about that.” I smiled as he pulled away.

We kept talking about the weeding for a little bit longer then we feel asleep. It was a long day and tomorrow is my last day with the boys.