Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

My Perfect Ending

Bite my tounge and twist my lips
I'm ever waiting for that one perfect kiss
You know the one that you see in the movies
I'll close my eyes, will you give it to me?
But if I'm stuck for too long in the dark I'll
Open my eyes for the very best part
I don't have to be stuck with pretending
Baby you can be my perfect ending


We are all sitting in the car on our way to get pizza. Nathan and Michael are in the very back singing. Cameron is driving with Kate in the passenger seat, deeply engaged in conversation. Zach, Dillon and I are in the middle seat. I’m more like on tops of Zach though do to the fact that he is trying to make me sit on his lap. The car in front of us has everyone else.(The managers ect.) Then out of nowhere Secret Secret Dino Club comes on the iPod hooked up to the radio. Everyone stopped what they were doing just to sing along.

Yeah you're my baby, boy you know you spin me all around
You drive me crazy girl, you flip my whole world upside down
It ain't no secret boy you know I glow inside when I'm with you
And just like sunshine girl, I hold you and I light up too


We finally got to the pizzeria and Nathan along with Michael skipped across the parking lot. Dillon wasn’t far behind them. Zach, very slickly, was holding my hand as Cameron and Kate walked in front of us flirting. Zach laughed and pulled me closer to him with his arm firmly around my waist. All I could do was smile.

“Two large pizzas, one plain and one pepperoni.” Nathan ordered.

“Okay.” The guy behind the counter said as he put the piece of paper with our order on it above the counter.

We all laughed and ate our pizza. It was a fun time. Zach is playing it cool but I can tell he is trying not to make himself look stupid. It’s so cute. Kate and Cameron are adorable. They keep flirting and indirectly making comments about each other. We get bored really easy though. We all decided to go to the beach and chill out there. Nothing like the Jersey Shore without all the Bennies.

“Brey come here.” Cameron motioned for me to come over to him by the ocean where the waves crashed at our feet.

“Yesum.”

“Why do you keep rejecting Zach? I mean you do like him don’t you?”

“Yes I really do like him. I’m just testing him.”

“Why?”

“Making sure he really likes me too. If he keeps trying after I reject him then he really cares. If not then he could care less.”

“Makes sense.”

“Do you think he likes me?”

“I know he likes you. He wouldn’t shut up about you after we first meet you.”

“That was only a few hours ago.”

“Exactly my point. Zach has been my friend since Middle school and I’ve never seen him like this ever. You are definitely special to him.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” Cameron walked away as soon as he saw Zach making his way over to where we were standing.

“Hey stranger.” Zach wrapped his arms around me from behind.

“Hi.”

“What up?”

“I was just talking with Cam.”

“About what?”

“Don’t worry about it.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Now you have to tell me.”

“Nope!”

“Yes!”

“Nope.” I said wiggling lose from his grip and running down the beach as he ran after me.

Zach caught me after 5 minutes of chasing me. He tackled me to the ground and laid on top of my looking into my eyes before his lips collided with mine. It was an instant connection that couldn’t be put on hold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New Chapter! : )