Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

Half As Much As You

I've finally found something worth to put me through
And I won't give up until I stop breathing
I think I (?)
And wonder what good comes with this
And maybe we could think this over
Cuz maybe we could make it through this
Are you even thinking of me?
And do you even miss me half as much as I miss you?
Half as much as I miss you
I don't know why I don't need a reason
When I look your eyes, my heart stops beating
And I've finally found something worth to put me through
And I won't give up until I stop breathing
You are my everything
My only reason for breathing


“Honey can you help me cook dinner?” Zach’s mom asked me as I was sitting on the couch with Zach and Vic watching TV. We were in Cali and tonight was another engagement party. Oh boy! Kate was with Cam at his house although she was supposed to be sleeping here and Zach’s.

“Yeah.” I got up and walking into the kitchen.

“Hey mom, teach her how to cook please!” Zach screamed from the couch.

“Hey!”

“I’m sure she can cook just as well as me.” His mom smiled as me as she handed me the salad stuff.

“She can’t cook at all. Only easy things.” He laughed with Vic on the couch.

“Watch it Porter.” I snapped at Zach.

“Which one?” Vic turned around and smiled at me. I just glared at them.

“Both of you!”

“Boy’s go up stairs and wash up.” Zach’s mom ordered them. They both sighed then walked up the stair. Such children! I laughed.

“What am I getting myself into.” I shook my head as I watched them walk up the stairs.

“Trust, you have no idea. You think these little things that he does now are bad wait until you’re live with him after a year straight or so.”

“Why?”

“Well I’ve lived with him his whole life and he’s become to like his privacy. He spends a lot of time with the guys and Vic and with us even so whenever he gets time to be alone he takes it and like it to stay that way. And if he is anything like his father…well there is a lot that comes with that.” She laughed as Zach’s dad walked past us just looking with a smile on his face. “But I’m sure once you guys move in everything will be fine.”

“I’m petrified.” I admitted as I stopped working on the salad. She put the chicken in the oven and walked over to me as we both leaned against the counter.

“Why?”

“I’m still a kid. In 6 months I’ll be living alone in a place that I hardly know with my fiancé. And in 8 months I’ll be married to a rock star. I’ll be so far from my friends and family. Away from my comfort zone and my childhood.”

“Sweetie if this is how you feel you have to tell Zach. Don’t be pressured into all of this.”

“But I want to move out here and live with him. I want to get married to him. I’ve never been so certain of something but I know this is right. I’m just scared to be out here alone.” A tear was forming in my eye.

“You’re not alone. You have us and the boy’s plus Kate.” She pulled me into a hug.

“I know.” I smiled.

“Hey what’s going on in here?” Zach asked walking into the kitchen.

“Nothing. Just having some girl talk.” His mom smiled as me as I quickly whipped away my tear.

“You okay babe?” he asked putting his arm around my waist.

“I’m going to find your father and give you two sometime alone.” She walked out of the kitchen and probably to the computer room to find Zach’s dad.

“What’s wrong?” Zach asked again.

“Nothing. I promise.” I smiled at him.

“You don’t cry over nothing Brey now tell me what is wrong before I expect the worse.”

“I was just talking to your mom about the move and how I was scared.”

“And so you don’t want to move?” he frowned.

“Of course I want to move out here with you Zach! I never second guess it. I was just saying how I was scared because I’m still a kid and I’m going to be away from everything I know.”

“I’m sorry. I wish I could make this easier.”

“Zach no matter where you want us to move I would be scared. Everyone is always scared moving out on their own. It’s a typical thing.”

“I know but you’re going to be out here alone half the time! It’s going to be difficult for you and I fell like and ass for it!”

“Zach stop please! I love you and that’s all that matters. I’m always going to love you. You coming home to me ever night is what’s going to make this okay. Please don’t blame yourself for anything! You did nothing wrong.” I was starting to cry. I couldn’t take seeing Zach getting mad at himself over this.

“I’m sorry. I love you so much.” He whipped away my tears and put his forehead to mine.

“What happened? Did someone die?” Vic asked standing on the last step to the stair case. When he got no answer he just left.

“I love you Zachary Porter.”

“I love you too Mrs. Porter.” He smiled and gently kissed me. It felt nice being called Mrs. Porter even if I still had to wait 8 months. Everything with Zach felt right though. I couldn’t wait to be his wife and start our lives together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who is addicted to these Allstar Fan Fics on this site as much as me?? :) i know i am and i HATE waiting for updated. That's why i try to keep updating as much a possible.

Hope you guys like it!