Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

I Swear This Time I Mean It

I want to keep her dreaming
It's my one wish, I won't forget this
I'm outdated, overrated
Morning seems so far way
So I'll sing a melody
And hope to God she's listening
Sleeping softly while I sing
And I'll be your memories
Your lullaby for all the times
Hoping that my voice could get it right


“Zach!?” I ran off the plane into his arms.

“Hi gorgeous.” He laughed then gave me a kiss.

We walked out into the hot California summer air. Zach and the guys flew out for my graduation and birthday but then had to come back ASAP for rehearsal. They have a two month tour right before the wedding. But at least Zach was here for when my things got to the house. Poor Zach. He had to unpack all my things. He made Cameron help. I was still in Jersey. I stayed for a little longer just to say goodbye to everyone and everything. But I was so happy to be back in California. My new home. Kate, however, wasn’t flying in till tomorrow. Me and here are staying home instead of going on tour with the boys. There is just too much to do with the wedding.

“Are you excited to be home?” Zach asked as we drove.

“Yes.” I smiled at him. I was so happy to be back here with him for good.

“Good. I've missed you.”

“Aw! You’re so cute!”

“I know.” He stole glance at me and brought my hand to his lips gently placing a kiss on the back of my hand. But then he was very quiet. He was hiding something.

“We’re home.” He turned into the driveway smiling. We got out of the car and walked to the front door. Zach had his hands in his pockets and although it was cute it was strange because usually he would be holding my hand or something.

I opened the front door and smiled. Zach and finally painted the living room and probably all the other rooms that needed to be painted. Everything was finally unpacked and there were no more boxes. I took a deep breath and smiled. Zach stood next to me smiling too. It felt nice to be home. I looked back at him then I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I was so tired and needed to get out of these cloths. And once I opened the door there was a little baby puggle sitting on the bed. Once it saw me it stood up and walked to the end of the bed and wagged its little tail panting. My mouth dropped and I turned around to find Zach standing there with the biggest smile on his face. He knew that I’ve wanted a dog since mine past away a few years ago and he knew that I wanted a puggle. I threw my arms around his neck hugging him tightly and kissed him a million times.

“Thank you so much! I love you! You are honestly the best fiancé ever!” I said looking into his eyes then walking over to the bed to play with this puggle.

“You have to name him you know. I’ve been going all week calling him puggy.” Zach laughed sitting on the opposite side of the bed from me. I had the dog in my lap petting him.

“Well then why don’t we just call him that? Puggy.” I smiled.

“Really? You want to call him Puggy.”

“Yes. It’s cute.”

“Fine, Puggy it is.” He let out a chuckle.

“You are way too good to me.”

“Well you are going to be my wife in 2 months.” He glowed. It was so cute. “I’m just starting our family now.” He winked at me. I took the pillow and threw it at him laughing. “Ow!” he laughed.

“Next time it’ll really hurt.” I joked.

“I’m serious though! I want to start our family as soon as possible.”

“First let’s get married then we can worry about having kids.” I moved Puggy of my lap and cuddled up to Zach who was now lying back on the pillows. I rested my chin on his chest so I could look up at him. He gently rubbed me back.

“Are you going to hate me when I’m gone on tour and you’re stuck here alone pregnant?”

“Truthfully…yeah most likely. But I mean it’s your job and although it might suck to not have you with me while I’m going through that you’re doing what you have to, to support us.”

“I’m going to try and not tour while you’re pregnant.”

“You really can’t plan that.” I laughed.

“Actually…”

“No! I do not want to be one of those couples who plan’s on when they’re having their kids. I like being surprised.”

“Well if you don’t use a condom you’re most likely going to get pregnant.” Zach laughed.

“Shut up!” I playfully hit him. Then I rested my head on his chest looking at Puggy who was cuddled up at the end of the bed by our feet. “Where has he been sleeping?” I asked.

“In the bed with me.”

“How old is he anyway?”
“9 months. Best part is he’s already potty trained. And in the middle of the night if he has to go he just goes into the kitchen and goes on his little potty pad. He’s awesome!”

“I see that you’ve grown a liking to him.” I laughed.

“Well since it was just me and him for a week alone in this house we’ve become best friends.”

“You are such a dork.” I rolled my eyes at him

“Oh you love me.”

“Not at all Porter. I just live with you and engaged to you and getting married to you in 2 months.” I joked.

“I love you.” He said holding me closer kissing my forehead.

“I love you too babe.” I smiled.

Then, finally, I got up and changed out of my cloths and climbed back into bed to go to sleep. I was so tired and it was already 12am. Zach just took off his shirt and pants and through them into the hamper and climbed into bed to cuddle with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. Midterms got so messed up in my school so everything was out a whack!
My other storied WILL be updated AFTER this story is done. Which is only like 3 more chapters.
Thank you for the Comments.
Keep them coming.
Subscribe!
<3 Love you all
Hope you liked it!

Puppy: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg0v1z67bb1qcyf82o1_400.jpg