Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

Caught Up In You

I played around enough to find
No two are ever the same
You made me realized the love I missed
So hot! Love I couldn't quite resist
When it's right the light just comes shining through.
So caught up in you, little girl
You're the one that's got me down on my knees
So caught up in you, little girl
That I never want to get myself free
And baby it's true
You're the one
Who caught me, baby you taught me
How good it could be


Zach and I were walking down the bored walk holding hands. We were talking about our lives again. For two people, who on the outside looking in look so in love, we hardly really know each other. But today definitely changed that.

“Okay so who are the only people you can trust in your life?” Zach said sitting on the cold sand holding his arms open for me to sit in between them.

“Kate, obviously, and my other friend Kayla. They are my best friends and the only ones I can ever trust.” I sat in between his legs and played with his hand that was dangling over my shoulder.

“Obviously the only people I trust are the band. But I also trust a few of my friends outside of the band. You can meet them when you come to California with me next week.” He kissed the top of my head.

“Yeah, Cameron is taking Kate away from me for the next few days to take her back to Cali with him. I’m going to be lonely without my ginger!”

“Hey! You still have me and Nathan.”

“But that doesn’t count! I can talk to you about thinks I talk to her about.”

“What can you tell Kate that you can’t tell me?”

“Well I can’t talk to you about you. And I have other girl problems I talk to her about. Plus you don’t know anyone here besides me and Kate and I talk to her about people in school and that.”

“I keep forgetting you are still in school.”

“I’m only 16 too. Doesn’t that make you feel old? You’re girlfriend is 16 while you’re not even a teen anymore.”

“I know. That has crossed my mind but then I remember how sweet, pretty and amazing you are and then the age floats away. You know that you are very mature for a 16 year old.”

“I know. But I do have my moment.”

“Well I hope so or I would think you are a robot.” He smiled and looked at me as if I really were one.

“You wish you were dating a robot as cool as me!”

“Oh how I would love that!” he joked.

It was getting dark so we decided to head back to the hotel and picked up McDonalds on the way back. Zach is so cute! He knew exactly what to order for me considering that I hate hamburgers and hot dogs, I do not like any sauces with my meat besides BBQ sauce on steak and ribs, and that I hate ketchup and mustard. I laughed as he ordered my food and just smiled as wide as I could when he looked back at me to make sure it was right. He’s adorable! But when we got back to the hotel Nathan was sitting on our bed waiting.

“Where have you two been? You said you were going out for a few hours. Do you have any idea what time it is?” it scares me how straight he can keep his face sometimes. I wanted to laugh so hard but I was trying so hard not to. Zach got right into character.

“I’m sorry sir, it was my fault. We were sitting on the beach and we lost time…”

“You were alone on the beach!” Nathan’s eyes started bugging out of his head.

“Yes sir…”

“What were you doing alone on the beach? Young lady you know better than that! Go to your bed right now!” I walked to the bed and sat down as Nathan continued to talk to Zach.

“Sir I’m sorry it was entirely my fault. I promise we didn’t do anything.” Zach was starting to crack a grin.

“I’m done with you boy! You are never to see my baby girl ever again! Leave!” Nathan pretended to slam a door in Zach’s face and stormed over to the bed. “Are you still a virgin missy?”

“Yes father.” I rolled my eyes in character.

“Did you do anything on that beach?”

“We just sat there watching the weaves and talked a little.”

“I don’t believe that!”

“Well believe it! Does it really look like I did anything?”

“No, but that means nothing!”

“Nathan! Come on the movie is starting!” Dillon called from the other room.

“Mom is calling you.” I laughed out trying to keep myself from falling off the bed. Nathan and Zach joined me though.

“Back to reality now, my movie is really about to start. MOVIE TIME WITH DILLON AND MICHAEL!” Nathan screamed and walked into the other room.

“Well that was interesting.” Zach slowly stopped his laughing and lay next to me on the bed. I cuddled up to him and rested my head on his chest to listen to his heart beat.

“Zach are you asleep?” I asked trying to tilt my head up but wasn’t having any luck since his chin was resting on the top of my head. It was about 3 in the morning and I had woken up and couldn’t go back to sleep. Zach must have done the same thing because he groaned when he heard me talk.

“What’s wrong babe?” he kissed the top of my head and held me a little tighter.

“Nothing, I just can’t sleep.”

“Why is that?”

“I don’t know there is something on my mind but I have no clue what it is.”

“Is it that Kate is leaving to go to California tomorrow with the rest of the guys?”

“Maybe, or it could be something else. I have no clue!”

“Want to talk about it?”

“No, I’ll be fine. Go back to sleep.” I leaned up and kissed him wanting it to be a good night kiss but he refused to go back to sleep till I did.

“Are you home sick? I’ll take you back to your house if you want me to.”

“It’s not that. I feel like there is something missing abut I have no idea what. I mean I got everything I need but my mind is telling me I’m forgetting something. I can’t explain it.”

“Try to forget about it and go to sleep. I promise you it will go away if you forget about it. If not you can hit me.” He little laughed trying not to be too loud.

“You are so sweet.” I gave one more kiss and went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :D