I Think I'll Sneak Out More Often

Brake Your Little Heart!

Last period and im sitting at the back waiting for the last 5 minutes to go by. While im waiting I started to humm along to All Time Low - Break Your Little Heart. All my friends ditched and didn’t tell me! But it’s my 18th birthday they should have told me! I wish I ditched now. I would have but my mum said she would take away my car if I ditched agen. We don’t get along at all. She doesn’t even know im going out tonight im sneaking out. Ha-ha bitch.

The buzzer just went off and I was the first out of the class and school. I ran to my car and drove home it’s a Friday and I hate school anyway. At home I quickly cleaned every room so my mum doesn’t flip a lid. I got to remember to lock the door when I leave. I ran up to my room and showered, brushed my teeth, dried my hair and got dressed. I put my finishing touches to my make up on a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and clear lip-gloss. I don’t need much IV been told I have a perfect completion, perfect skin, I should model bla bla bla. My long black hair waves down my back, my 5ft 7 figer is curvy and naturally big cheated. My eyes are big and bright green. I guess you could say I was pretty or beautiful which ever I don’t care. IV had so many guys trying to get into my pants IV lost count. I looked at the clock shit im going to be late.

As I pulled up to park I couldn’t help but think something was going to happen. I’ll probably brake my stilettos ha that would be funny. I was wearing red skinnies, a back sparkly tank top and black heals nothing special. I showed the man my ticket and dragged my self to the front. I saw them come out Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian. There all fucking beautiful. They took there place Rian by the drums, Jack with his guitar on the left, Zack on the right with his bass and last but least Alex in the front with his guitar. Now im an Alex girl myself but he’s so much better looking in person.

“Are you ready for us?” Alex shouted into the microphone.

“YEAH” the crowd shouted.

“I can’t hear you?” jack said. As he but his guitar on.

“YEAHHHHHH” The crowd shouted agen me being me didn’t shout.

“You there in the back top and red skinny’s” Alex pointed to me. I crossed my arms and coked my hip to the side to signal I was listening.

“Scream for us “he demanded. As the crowd shouted I stayed silent.

“Scream please” jack said as he pulled a face.

I laughed at him but didn’t shout.

“We won’t start until that beautiful girl in the front screams for us!” Alex said as he tuned and walked over to Rian on the drums just to prove his point. They all started talking. Ok ok I think I better scream.

“OK IM FUCKING SCREAMING START ALREADY OR I SNUCK OUT FOR NOUTHING!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. They all stopped what they were doing and walked into place.

“Ok so now we have the lovely lady in the front screaming for us lets start. Wait hot girl in front scream my name for me then well start.”

The cheeky basterd.

Oh god hear me go

“ALEXXXXX” I screamed. He smirked.

“That’s what you’ll be screaming later.” He said as he started.

I laughed as if im sleeping with him he’s god like but im not into one night stands.

They played all the best songs. I screamed and sang along to all the songs.

When it ended I went to go and get my things singed.

When I walked into the tent every one tuned to me. Great. Alex I smirking at me.

I walked strait up to Jack.

“Can you sign my iPod please?” I asked

He smiled. “Sure I would love to”
He signed it and had a picture with me I did the same with the rest till I came to Alex.
He was smirking, I rolled my eyes.

“Can you sign my iPod please?” I asked nicely

“Sure” he was still smirking as he took it from me signing it. I had a picture with him and one with all of them.

“Thanks” I said to them. I gave Zack, Jack and Rian a kiss on the cheek. When I turned to Alex he looked at me expectedly.
“Alex” I said with a nod of my head. And walked out. I could hear laughter and them taking the piss out of Alex.

I walked back in and said “sorry I forgot something.”

Walked up to Alex and gave him a peck on the lips and back walked out.

I was smiling all the way to my car.

“Hey” I heard but ignored it.

“You with the red skinnies and black top” I new then he was calling me so I stopped tuned around to find lips being crashed to mine.

I kissed him back. I licked his bottom lip begging for entrance. He gasped in shock so I took that time to explore his mouth with my tongue. He reacted immediately by pulling me closer to him. We pulled apart casping for air. He lent his head agensed mine.

“Im Angel” I breathed

“Yes you are” he replied before capturing my lips in another mind blowing kiss.
I heard his band mates and friends screaming random things at us but I was too distracted to do anything about it.

Well I Think I’ll Sneak Out More Often.
♠ ♠ ♠
If the spelling isnt good or the grammer then just tell me because iv been reported so many times for this and its doing my nutin. Also im from the UK so some of the spelling is going to be diffrent, as we spell differently!