Status: This is something my friend (samusdorothydarby) and I are writing and it's weird but cute. So enjoy!

Love Among the Pizza Boxes

Chapter 11: Riku

I hate the hat. Hate it so much.
I think I’m gonna start a petition against the hat.
Maybe I can convince my dad to burn them all.
I doubt it.
The mainland looks so much different during the day. It’s bathed in sunlight with a light blue, cloudless sky, above the red-roofed houses.
Man. I’m a poet and I didn’t know it.
I can make a rhyme anytime.
Shut up, Riku.
Ah, driving. Such a relaxing sport. The pizza I’m delivering is sitting in the passenger’s seat. I was getting lonely so I put a seatbelt around it and named it Marshall.
Sora and Kairi are on Destiny Islands. I noticed that this morning when I passed the dock where we tie our boats. Only Sora’s was gone, but Kairi always hitches a ride with him.
Shut up, Riku.
Work.
Marshall was successfully delivered with five minutes to spare.
I think I deserve a promotion.
Pizza Hut. Of all things.
Why me?
Sometimes I miss the darkness. I don’t want to be possessed again. That’d be bad. I almost lost all my friends that way. But the darkness made me feel so powerful.
But friends are cooler than power. Power is for noobs.
Did I really just say noob?
I’m back at the Pizza Hut place again. I get out of my car. Open the door, and stand at the phone again. Wait for it to ring.
Five hours of nothing.
It’s late at night again.
I need a vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a poet and I didn't know it. I can make a rhyme any time.