Status: This is something my friend (samusdorothydarby) and I are writing and it's weird but cute. So enjoy!

Love Among the Pizza Boxes

Chapter 2: Riku

Pizza Hut. There’s a dead end job if I ever knew one.
Driving the dark streets of the mainland at night because some girl wanted pizza delivered to the observatory. Of all things – the observatory.
My least favorite part of working for Pizza Hut is the fricking hat they make us wear. What the fridge. And the shirt. I don’t like the shirt.
Anyways. I’m at the door to the observatory now. So I knock twice. Wait a little.
No answer.
So I knock again.
A girl opens the door. She’s got short dark brown hair and a heart shaped face and eyes so blue they almost look purple.
“Delivery,”I say sarcastically, with a half hearted smile.
It’s pretty late at night. I’m tired. Sue me for being pissy.
“Sweet. Thanks dude,” she says, fully awake and grabs the box. “How much?”
“Ten.” Hey, just like the time. I’m so glad my shift is over in two minutes.
“Kay…” She fishes through her pockets and pulls out a ten and a few more bills for tip.
I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth. “Awesome. Enjoy your pizza.”
“Thanks. Have a nice night.”
I nod, tip my hat towards her jokingly, and begin to walk away, not putting the hat back on. I don’t like the hat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again. As it goes on, it gets really long. We have forty something pages of this stuff...