Status: This is something my friend (samusdorothydarby) and I are writing and it's weird but cute. So enjoy!

Love Among the Pizza Boxes

Chapter 21: Riku

I’ve become very sleepy.
It’s still very steamy in the bathroom.
The steam is putting me to sleep.
I almost fall asleep against the big bathroom window. But it’s a cold big bathroom window.
So the coldness wakes me up.
I grunt. Stand up straight slowly. Shake the water out of my hair some more.
Now. Riku. Go to bed. It’s midnight, and you have to work again tomorrow.
Barf. Work.
Stupid father for owning Pizza Hut. Stupid father for forcing me to work at Pizza Hut.
If you add an ‘r’ in Pizza Hut, you can make it say Pizza Hurt.
Stupid uniform. I hate how I have to wear that really retarded baseball cap that doesn’t flatter my hair.
I chuckle to myself and stare at an old woman getting the groceries out of her car this late at night.
I’m not that conceited about my hair.
I look out my window some more. Stare at the observatory. Look into the window.
A telescope is transfixed in the window and looks as though it’s aimed at me.
I feel so violated.
I squint to try and see who’s staring up at my window.
I don’t see anything.
Stupid steam. Stupid non – 20/20 vision.
Oh well.
I shrug to myself and walk out of the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot!