Enthused

10

Tom and I were dating. I couldn't be happier. It was Friday night. He wanted to take me to Sombrero's. It was a tiny Mexican food place that the guys loved. I honestly think that Tom likes their burritos more than he likes me.

We walked in hand in hand. We didn't even notice all the angry girls staring at us. Until, one came up to us.

"Tom?" She asked.

Tom looked nervous, "Yeah..." He said

"What the fuck are you doing?" The girl demanded. Who the fuck was she?

"What are you talking about?" Tom asked

"Wait till Jen finds out!" The girl shouted, "You're cheating on her!" The girl turned to me, "He has a girlfriend!"

"Fuck off Lynn. I wasn't going out with Jen. Besides, this conversation should be between Jen and me," Tom was starting to get angry.

"Fine, but you ruined it between you and her. She will never want you now," Lynn informed Tom. He shrugged his shoulders.

He turned to me and said, " Suddenly, I don't want burritos. Lets get something else," He pulled me out of the restaurant. We ended up just getting candy and soda. We walked over to the beach and sat on some rocks while we ate.

"You should probably talk to Jen," I told him feeling guilty. I remembered talking to her the other day. She was waiting for him to ask her out.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean that's such a gnarly situation though, ya know?" He replied.

"I feel a little bit guilty," I admitted.

"Why?" He turned to me looking extremely serious.

"Well, the day I met her, she just told me how much she liked you. She was waiting for you to ask her out," I sighed.

"That's my fault. You shouldn't feel bad. I led her on I guess. I'll talk to her," He said as he filled his mouth with M&M's.

"Let me know how that goes," I said.

"Why don't you just eavesdrop on me again?" He asked smiling at me. I laughed and pushed him lightly. He laughed.

"That's so embarrassing!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"What were you thinking?" He asked still laughing.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I heard you coming and I tried to get upstairs but the damn coat rack broke!"

"Well, it was very cute," He said then landed a kiss on my lips. I smiled. Then I shivered. Fuck I forgot a jacket! Tom noticed and pulled me close to his warm body. We sat there for a little while like that. I loved every second of it. After a while we got up and he walked me home. He kissed me then promised to talk to Jen tomorrow afternoon.

That night I dreamed of Tom. Just him though. It wasn't even a real dream. Just him and I was happy with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute. Haha, I don't know if any beaches are even in walking distance of Poway... but I don't care.

Yeah I decided not to give a shit about facts anymore. They just get in the way. :)