Enthused

4

Sitting in my room alone gets my mind going. What if he meant to stop looking at him like that? Or maybe he was hinting he has a girl friend and I need to stop having a crush on him. He also could mean I look at him like he's some kind of alien. But, I think he likes aliens because he had a poorly drawn UFO on his arm when I was letting him into Mark's room.

For the rest of the day I was letting people in and out of Mark's room. I don't understand why that's my job. It should be Anne's job since she knows most of the people, but she decided to go out with her boyfriend. Tom didn't though. He was just chilling in Mark's room claiming he honestly had nothing better to do. I think Mark and Tom had an immediate connection. They talked like they've known each other forever. I, on the other hand, never had such luck with friends. I never got that immediate connection. I have people in school who think they are my friend. Honestly, they came up to me on the first day acting like we were friends when I had never met them. They came to my table to eat lunch and everything. I don't even contribute to their conversations and yet they list me as one of their best friends. In my opinion they are insane.

The visitors left around 9. There was only about three people left. That was Scott, Tom, and some other kid. No clue who it was. I think his name was Dylan. I came into the room.

"Hey," said Scott with a cocky smile on his face.

"He's trying to get in your pants," Dylan stated.

"Cool," I said sarcastically.

"Great!" exclaimed Scott.

"You know whats gnarly?" Tom asked, "How he's smiling and shit. Like he really thinks you're serious." I smiled at him.

"She is serious!" Scott said sternly.

"Yeah, Dahl does nothing," Mark stated.

"What. No. I'm a complete bad ass," I said sarcastically again.

"You see!" Scott said his cocky smile returned to his face.

"Again, he thinks you're serious," Tom laughed.

"Scott, trust me you will be single forever," Dylan said.

"Nah, I think I got this one in my mouse trap," Scott said.

"Oh totally," I just can't stop being sarcastic with this guy.

"Great!" Scott exclaimed.

"Don't you know what sarcasm is, Scott. Trust me I got this one in my- what did you call it? Mouse trap?" Tom said. I blushed so much.

"Yeah mouse trap!" Scott said laughing.

"Isn't that a board game?" Mark asked.

"I think so," Dylan said, "Ah fuck. Look at the time. I better go."

"Shit! Me too," Tom said.

"Well if they leave so will I," Scott said ,"Wanna walk us out?" He asked me.

"No reason not to," I sighed.

"Don't worry I'll protect you," Tom said putting his arm around me. I hope he can't feel how red I'm getting. We started walking to the door and we came outside into the humid night.

"Dude, wanna get high somewhere?" Scott asked Tom.

"Nah, I gotta get home. My mom is already pissed enough. Did you forget I got expelled not that long ago?" Tom asked. What did he get expelled for? I really want to know.

"Dylan?" Scott asked.

"Nope," Dylan said.

"Come on!" Scott said.

"No! I'm not in the mood tonight," Dylan said sternly.

"Fine. How about you Dahl?" I was shocked that Scott asked.

"Scott, we can all just do it another night," Tom said. I was relieved. And did he also mean me, when he said we can all.

"Fine," Scott seemed disappointed. "How about a good night kiss, Dahl?"

"Leave her alone Scott," Tom scolded.

"Fine, then you give her a good night kiss!" Scott demanded. Wow this guy is a douche, but right now in a good way.

"Better than you giving her one," Tom turned to me and had to bend down quite a bit. I reached up. This kiss turned into a make out. Tongue came into play. Before I knew it there was upper body fondling. Then it ended. I looked up to see Scott smiling like an idiot. Dylan was shocked, but luckily stayed quiet.

"Wait til Jen finds out!" Scott said.

"Jen?" I asked a tad disappointed.

"Who cares if Jen finds out?" Dylan said. That made me a little relieved.

"Jen and Tom have a thing for each other remember!" Scott shouted a little too loud.

"So?" Dylan asked.

"Well what ever we had is completely gone on my part now," Tom said, "Crap! I better go before my mom freaks out. See you all later." Then he was gone. My body was still tingling.

That night I couldn't fall asleep. Life was just too perfect right now. We made out. Stuff like this just doesn't happen to me. Am I dreaming? Will I wake up to my life being normal and boring again. I know this isn't a dream. I couldn't dream for life to be this perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish my life was this perfect.