I Know His Name Begins With A M

You Me At Six Matt Barnes

“God I hate my job” I exclaimed as I put the key in the next hotel room I had to clean. The little light went green as the door unlocked. I picked the cleaning necessities of my cart and walked in to the dark room. I huphed. I walked to the rerased chair that I could see and dumped the cleaning supplies on it. As I run my hand over the cold wall to find the light switch I heard some one wake up? It’s like 2 in the afternoon. God some people are so lazy. My hand finally found the switch so I flicked it on only to find the place in a mess junk rappers every were.

“Great a snobby slobby lazy rich twat! Perfect” I exclaimed a bit loud as I saw the mess. I started to clean it wasn’t so bad it like cleaning after my brother. Eww his dirty boxers I take the it’s not so bad back.
I began to mumble curse words under my breath as I cleaned.

“I don’t remember ordering maid service!” I deep silk like voice stated.
Oh crap!

I turned around only to see the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my entire life even if he has bed hair and is in his boxers, his abs clisend I looked him up and down I don’t know what part was most beautiful his body or his face he was slightly tanned but not much, his full kissable lips, big green eyes and shaggy dark brown hair. He chuckled. “Like what you see?” he asked in a cocky way. I turned away from him, we maids are not to be heard, seen or spoken to.

Basically invisible.

“Sorry sir ill be out of you way soon but I need to clean this floor and you’re my last room, so I won’t be long.” I said quickly and started to clean as fast as possible.

It was a mess why do I always get stuck will the messy ones? As I got on my hands on knees to scrub the bathroom floor clean I could feel a pair of eyes on me I didn’t like that feel. I turned around to see him! I don’t even remember his name from my clip board. Matt I think. He looks familiar but I just can’t place it some famous person I seen on telly probably.

“Yes? Is there anything I can do for you sir?” I asked kindly.

Nothing not a reply. Ok then I turned around and began scrubbing the floor once more. But I could still feel his eyes on my back. That’s it
“Yes?” I snapped at him.
He reased his eyebrows but was still silent.
Grr

“Look if your gonna just stand there no never mind don’t just stand there go do something, your pising me off.” I said I shouldn’t say that I could get fired if he reports me. Its ok im only doing it for the summer it has good pay and it will help towards the rest of college Iv only got one year left no bigy then I will have my deplomer in music and photography. It’s pretty easy and I know what im doing Iv been doing it since I was 13 but I needed the deplomer for anyone to hire me! Nice right.

“Well I better leave to you clean then?” he asked.

“Thank you gets dressed as well no one wants to see you like that” now that was a lie as he looked like he was sculpted to perfection by a Greek god.
Not that I was complaining wait I just did.

“On you know you can’t resised me!” cocky fucker

“I think I’ll just get some old fart to do this room, I can’t be dealing with your crap.”

Lie agen I was finished. Ha take that.

I gathered all of my things and went to leave.

“Wait!” he called me back I froze.

“What’s your name?” he asked

Shit he was going to report me.

May as well tell him if I get fired I will work at the bar across the road you get better tips there anyway.

“Mia” was my reply before I walked out, clocked out and drove home for a long hot bath.

As I arrived at work the next day I went to my floor and cleaned every room when it came to his room I walked on slowly only to fine it occupied with a nother person. A woman. Yesssss the rich women are lovely if you do extra stuff they give you a huge tip coz they cant be arced to do it them selves I love it.

As I cleaned I found myself thinking of him. God I don’t even know his name I think it was Matt or Max something beginning with M I know that. Oh well there are plenty more fish in the sea.

1 Year Later

My best friends had managed to drag me to some crappy concert for one of her Fav bands I don’t even know the name she just dragged me as one else would go with her. Well there was no one else to go with her. so here I am and im board out of my mind she’s dragging me backstage later as well but I have my camera with me as requested my fanny Ann of a best friend. I was just taking pics of the men as they played when the basses caught my eye. He’s the snobby slobby rich twat. In the hotel oh great I took the perfect pic of him to bad it was him. I just took pics after pics after pics. It was fun I loved it was my passion. Then Annie my best friend came running up to me grabbed my arm and dragged me back stage much to my protest.

She showed our passes and we directed to the bands room! Help me!!

Annie knocked on the door and that deep silk like voice called us in. I shivered
This was bad.

We walked in or more like I was dragged in. there were 4 of them sitting around lounging and laughing with each other. God please don’t recognise me please!!

“Hi” they all said at once. I just stood there looking board like I don’t want to be here which I don’t.
“Hello im Annie, and this mistrial git is mia” oh shit!

HIS head snapped towards me looking me up and down. I started to fiddle with my camera. It seamed pretty intesting around about now.

“Mia” he said, I didn’t look up.

“Mia” he said agen, and agen I didn’t look up. I carried on fiddling with my camera.

“You looked better on my bathroom floor” he said oh that cocky basterd.
My head snapped up and I slapped him across the face hard I might add.

“That was my job you jerk, some people don’t sleep in until 2 and make a mess of there room so other people can clean it up. You perverted basterd.” I spat at him then turned to Annie. Every one was in shock.

“Im going home ill catch the bus ok see you in a few.” I said and went to walk out. As I grabbed the handle some one grabbed my arm spun me round and crashed there lips to mine.

Once he pulled away. He said “I let you go once im not doing it agen” and meshed our lips together once more.

“Oh so you’re the maid” I heard but my lips were a bit to busy to answer them.