The Last Nazi

You have to learn it the hard way!

While they were waiting for their manager to arrive, they heard the elevator door open. They all looked back to see who got out.

“No!” Joe whined. The rest of the guys sighed deeply to Joe’s reaction.

“It’s about time!” Pete said to the girl who was coming towards where they were sitting.

“Shut up, Pete. Anyway, did Tokio Hotel show up yet?” Mikee said, changing the subject.

“No, not yet.” Patrick said.

“Maybe they’re in traffic, really long traffic.” Joe said.

“Joe, just stop it.” Mikee said, exasperated.

“Whoa, check out that chick with the hair.” Andy said in an amazed tone of voice. “She’s hot.” he finished. Mikee raised an eyebrow at the drummer and turned her head to the direction he was looking at. When she saw the ‘hot chick’ Andy was referring to, she let out a small chuckle. “What?” Andy asked.

“That’s the lead singer of Tokio Hotel.” she said, then looked at Pete who got up from his seat and said:

“Well, what are we waiting for? Lets introduce ourselves!”

“Um… I’ll just wait here…” Joe said, everyone else rolled their eyes as they had to drag Joe to where Tokio Hotel was.

“Mikee! Haven’t seen you since high school!” said a girl with curly brown hair.

“Nice to see you again Mariel, guys, this is Tokio Hotel and their manager.” Mikee said.

“Pleasure to meet you, I’m Pete Wentz, you probably get this a lot, but you’re very pretty.” Pete said to the lead singer of TH.

“Ah, danke.” the lead singer of TH said, offering a handshake to Pete. The rest of TH were trying their best not to burst out laughing and just barely succeeded.

“So, you’re the front lady of your band?” Pete asked.

“Yes, Pete. That’s Bill.” the girl with curly hair said, answering Pete’s question.

“Is Bill a girl’s name in Germany?” Andy whispered to their manager.

“No.” she said plainly. Patrick, Joe and Andy exchanged confused looks.

“This is my twin brother, Tom, he plays lead guitar.” Bill said in an accent as he introduced the guy next to him, who was wearing somewhat of a hip-hop outfit, as his brother.

“Nice to meet you.” Tom said, offering his hand for a handshake in which they did.

“You’re twins? Cool.” Pete said. “I play bass.”

“Georg here plays bass as well.” Tom said, referring to a dude with long, straight brown hair.

“Hallo.” he said and smiled at Pete. Introductions from the other members followed, and pretty soon they were already socializing with each other.

“Tsk, Pete.” Mikee said to the curly haired girl.

“It’s okay. It happens a lot, really. But I didn’t expect him to not figure out yet.” she said, while taking a short glimpse of Bill.

“Oh well, he’s stupid, so Mariel, what’s been happening to you?” Mikee asked the other manager, whose name is Mariel.

“Not much, just looking after these guys.” Mariel said, referring to the four German guys talking to the other four American guys. Joe wasn’t talking much though. “What’s wrong with Joe?” Mariel asked.

“Nazis.”

“But that’s—“

“I already explained it to him, but he ain’t convinced.”

“You think he’ll get over it?” Mariel asked. Mikee shrugged. In the boys’ corner, Patrick hit Pete on the arm painfully.

“Ow! What was that for?” Pete said while rubbing the afflicted area on his arm.

“Stop flirting with her… she’s beginning to get uncomfortable with your weird pick-up lines.” he scolded.

“They aren’t weird.” Pete protested.

“Yeah they are.” Patrick said.

“No they aren’t,”

“Yes they are.”

“Do they always argue?” Gustav, TH’s drummer asked Andy.

“Actually, Pete argues with everyone, especially our manager.” Andy answered.

“That girl?” Tom asked, pointing to one of the two managers who were talking with each other.

“Yes, her”

“You don’t talk much.” Georg said to Joe, who was intimidated especially by him because of Georg’s strong build.

“Um… uh… hehehe… hi.” Joe said nervously.

“What’s wrong?” Bill smiled at Joe.

“N-nothing… it’s… okay.” Joe stuttered, and was even more nervous than he was because of Bill’s beauty. At this, Pete grew a bit jealous at Joe and flirted some more with Bill.

“How old are you?” Pete asked.

“Eighteen.” Bill said, his eyes fixed on their manager, trying to ask help from her.

“I think I should go help Bill.” Mariel said.

“No wait, Pete’s going to do something stupid, I know.” Mikee said.

“You really don’t like him do you?”

“Do you know Paramore?” Pete asked.

“Yes, I think—“Bill started but was interrupted.

“You and Hayley are the only girls in the band, and you’re both pretty in voice and looks.” Pete said.

“Hayley Williams, she’s hot.” Bill said, Pete blinked.

“I think we should go check what’s going on.” Mariel suggested to Mikee. “I feel kinda bad for Pete.” Mikee paused for a moment before saying:

“Nah!”

“Well, okay… but let’s go and rescue Bill then!” Mariel said and both of them stood up and walked to the two bands they were managing.

“W-what was that?” Pete said, Bill merely shrugged.

“Hayley’s hot, I’d like to take her out on a date anytime.” Bill said.

“Why must all the good-looking ones be homosexual?!” Andy shouted to the heavens.

“Oh no, I’m not gay, I’m very straight.” Bill said matter-of-factly.

“Then what was all that?” Patrick asked, confused.

“My brother’s male.” Tom said.

“Brother?! So he’s a dude?!” Pete said.

“Yes, want me to prove it?” Bill said, positioning his hands on is belt.

“Bill! Don’t do that here!” Mariel reprimanded. Georg, Gustav and Tom laughed as loud as they could after seeing everyone else’s reaction after finding out that Bill was a dude.

“Just kidding.” Bill said, putting his hands down. Mariel sighed in relief.

“Well it’s about time you all found out.”

“The hard way!” Mikee blurted out.

“Yes, the hard and funny way. Hahaha!” she laughed, Mikee did the same thing too. Joe’s eyes widened in deep shock but didn’t say anything.

“What the hell?! You mean you already knew that she—“Pete paused and looked back at Bill. “He’s a dude?!

“Of course I knew!” Mikee said.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Pete said.

“ ‘Cause I don’t like you.” she said bluntly, offending Pete.

“You could’ve told us.” Patrick said, referring to himself, Andy and Joe.

“You all had to learn it the hard way, because I felt like it.” Mikee said.

“Man, I feel sorry for you guys.” Mariel said.

“Feel sorry for us having a sadistic manager?” Andy said.

“No, for thinking that Bill was a girl.” she said.