The Last Nazi

They're going to eat yooooooooouuuu!!!!!!!

“A pretty girl…” Bill inserted, laughing like the rest of TH.

“Okay guys, that’s enough fooling around for now.” Mariel scolded, but it only led to even more laughter.

“This sucks…” Pete mumbled.

“Sucks a lot… especially for you!” Patrick said and started laughing.

“You guys thought he was a girl too!” Pete said.

“Yeah, but you were the one flirting with him.” Patrick said.

“Haha! Pete’s gay!” Andy taunted.

“I’m not gay!” Pete protested.

“Joe, why don’t you talk?” Mikee said to the unusually quiet lead guitarist.

“Huh? Oh, uh… I’m just in shock, that’s all.” he said.

“Tch, yeah right, you’re still scared of them.”

“But Mikee--!”

“Get over it Joe! For God’s sake!”

“Nyeoooh…” Joe whined and sulked in the corner of the room.

“What’s up with him?” Bill asked. Everyone else shrugged their shoulders and looked away.

“Lets eat!” Mariel said all of the sudden.

“Good idea.” Patrick agreed. The two bands and managers went over to the nearest eatery. They found and saved two tables at a somewhat secluded corner in order to not be noticed by obsessive fangirls. “Who’s going to save the tables?” Patrick asked.

“I will, not that hungry anyway.” Mikee said.

“All right, lets go buy food!” Mariel said enthusiastically.

“I’m coming with you.” Georg said to Mariel.

“All right!” she said, then went straight to the counter with Georg to order their food.

“Hello, Ma’am! Welcome to McDonald’s. May I take your order?” the girl said routinely from behind the counter.

“Hey. We’ll have one of everything please.” Mariel said naturally.

“Okay, one of everything.” the girl said while pressing the keyboard on the cash register.

“Don’t forget the kiddie meal…” Georg whispered to their manager.

“And a kiddie meal please.” Mariel added to the cashier.

“I can’t believe you almost forgot my kiddie meal.” Georg said to Mariel as they were waiting for the cashier to come back with their orders.

“Shut up. You’re just adding more expenses to our needs.”

“I can’t believe you’re vegan but you’re still fat.” Pete said teasingly after the singer had ordered a vegan meal.

“Shut up Pete, the ladies think the chubbiness is cute, and I eat healthy.” Patrick said. ‘And I’m not a slut.’ he thought.

“A vegan meal, please.” Andy ordered. Joe seemed to be busy glancing uneasily at the young German band and their manager ordering at the other counter. “You gonna order anything Joe?” Andy asked, snapping him out of his reverie.

“Oh… uh… just fries.” Joe said, stealing glances from the corner of his eye. Andy sighed.

“You still think they’re going to kill you?” he said.

The lead guitarist could not answer.

“Whatever you say…” Andy stated jadedly, looking down on the counter and fixing the placemat on the tray for their orders.

“YESSSSSSSS!!! I have it!! My collection is complete! Ich liebe Amerika!” Georg exclaimed excitedly at Mariel, brandishing merrily with his new toy in a box. She rolled her eyes indolently as a response to Georg’s juvenileness.

“Just look at that Joe.” Andy said with puckered up lips pointing to the direction of the other tour manager and bassist.

The Jewish lead guitarist stared anxiously at Georg who was now bouncing up and down happily with a box wrapped his arms.

“That is so gay.” he giggled but then stopped dramatically when Georg waved his hand at Joe with a huge grin across his face. Andy waved back openly but Joe stood motionless.

“Hey, he’s being friendly now, wave back” Andy said. “He’s not being friendly! He heard me! He’s probably mad and wants to kill me now!” Joe said, hiding behind Andy, who sighed frustratedly and rubbed his temples. “You are hopeless Joe.” Andy said, his and Joe’s order came and they carried their trays to the table where everyone else was.

“Hey guys.” Andy said, sitting down with Joe who kept silent. Tom was looking around the table, seemingly interested at what they were eating.

“Are all of you vegan?” he asked.

“Well me and Andy are.” Patrick said.

“I just need to watch my form and stay slim.” Pete said, Tom gave him a weird look.

“And Joe is—” before Andy could finish Joe placed his hand on his mouth.

“Don’t say anything! Don’t. Say. It!” he hissed.

Andy did what he was told, leaving a very curious Tom.

“Wohoo! Say hello to fast food heaven!” Mariel said, going towards their table while carrying a tray filled with a variety of meals on it. She sat down next Bill, putting the tray on the table.

“Let’s eat now!” Georg said impatiently while picking up a spoon and a fork.

“Hey!” Mariel said in an angry tone.

“What?” he asked.

“Let’s all pray first.” she said.

“But—“

“Georg.”

“I want to—“

“Be a good Christian.”

“Nyaaaaah…”

“Mikee help me out.”

“Um… I don’t actually pray before eating…so I don’t wan to be a hypocrite.” Mikee said guiltily.

“What?!” Mariel said.

“I sorry.” Mikee said looking down, her phone rang and she hastily got it out of her pocket, smiling when she saw the name of the caller on the screen. “Excuse me.” She said as she answered the call.

“Ugh, sie und ihr jemand freund” Mariel mumbled, then stood up and prepared herself for a prayer. The members of TH were the only ones who understood what she just said and giggled amongst themselves. “Okay, let’s all pray. Say thanks to Jesus.”

“Uh…”

“What now?!” Mariel said, looking down on the person who uttered something. “Oh, what is it Joe? I thought Georg was the one complaining again.” she said.

“Uhm, I… I think I’ll go excuse myself for a while,” he said uncomfortably. “Heheh, be right back.” he said then went off to the men’s lavatory.

"Let's just pray and not wait for Joe." Andy said.

"Why?" Bill asked curiously.

"He...uh...takes his time in the bathroom." Andy answered. The German band and their manager exchanged looks for a moment, then shrugged simultaneously and started praying. Joe came back shortly after they prayed, and joined them in eating.

"Wait, you didn't pray yet." Georg said to Joe, who stopped his french fry hanging in midair.

"Um...I...uh..." Joe said nervously, looking at Andy for help.

"He's already started eating anyway, no use." Andy said.

"Oh, oh well." Geor said, shrugging.

"Thank you." Joe whispered to Andy gratefully.

"You let me cover up for you again and I will stop caring about keeping your religion a secret." Andy threatened in an irritated way.