Sequel: Go Around

Casualties

;00

Kennedy had been the only girl ever really allowed in their circle. Both Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth were the total players of the school and they may have slept with a lot of girls, but they weren’t really friends with any girls. Besides Kennedy. She was different than other girls; she didn’t whine, she didn’t want a ‘commitment’; she just wanted sex, parties, and alcohol.
She didn’t believe in being monogamous because if you’re monogamous with someone at the age of 16 and you two are in love, grow up, get married, have kids, it is very highly unlikely that you and your partner will grow up in the same ways and grow up wanting the same things. It’s just not how it works, so Kennedy just assumed that she would never be a monogamous person and she would go around having sex with whoever she pleased.
That was why she was the only girl who Alex and Jack were friends with because she was practically a guy but they could stare at her boobs all day because she did not try very hard to conceal them.
Kennedy wasn’t really a whore, but according to girls she would be. She had slept with a lot of boyfriends and crushes of the girls at her school which made her a strongly disliked person in the female community. She didn’t care. She was just in high school and it’s not like when she got a job after college her employers would be talking to the bitches that hated her in high school.
Half the people at her school virtually didn’t matter to her except for Jack and Alex.
Rian was alright, too, but they weren’t the best of friends and she as pretty sure that he hated her because she was a ‘slut’ and he thought that she was a bad influence on Jack and Alex. Psh. Whatever.
Kennedy was definitely one of the most exotic looking girls at their entire school. Most of the girls were blonde haired, blue eyed, pasty, and tall. That was not by any means Kennedy. She as a tiny 5’2”, with dark almost-black eyes, long wavy dark brown hair that went down to her waist, and she definitely got 10 shades darker after just being in the sun for 10 minutes. She is not what one would call pasty or plain looking.
Kennedy had moved to Maryland when she was 14 and she, Jack, and Alex had clicked instantly. She had previously lived in New York City for the majority of her life and she thought that Maryland was going to be a shit hole, but when she befriended Alex and Jack she found that she was pleasantly surprised.
One thing that people did not greatly expect Kennedy to be was a good student, but she was. If she got a B, she would freak out, isolate herself in her room, and do as much work as humanly possible to get her grade back up to an A. The only people who knew that about her were her mom and Jack and Alex.
She loved the no strings attached way of thinking which is why guys loved her, but eventually everybody gets caught up in emotions, don’t they?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to take this story, but give me some feedback and I might just continue to write it. =]