Status: long hiatus.... sorry

All I Have

Prologue

It all started a month ago when my father committed suicide.

"Honey," a female voice whispered. "Wake up something terrible just happened to your father."

"What?" I yawned getting out of my bed. I looked at the time and noticed that it was 11pm.

" I do not have time to explain, just help me get your father inside the car."

"Uh okay." I said cautiously.

We walked out front to the living room. I noticed my dad was on the floor with a knife in his chest and blood was on the floor. I started to scream and was about to ask my mother what happened but I knew she wasn't home until just recently. My mother went to my dad and checked his pulsed.

"Oh crap," she said, she waved me to come near. "Emily, can you please pick up his feet while I get his upper body. He has a pulse but I don't think its gonna last long."

I picked up his legs and she picked up his upper body. We carried him to the front porch when my mom told me to put him down so she could close the house door and open the car door. I starred at my father and asked myself why would he do this to himself. Maybe he thought that we would be off better without him since he is unemployed and a drunk. I knew better though dad was the only person in the house I could talk to since my older brother died in a car accident. My mother came back and bent down and picked him up again then she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I picked up his feet and we placed him in the backseat.

It was a silent way to the hospital. The paramedics took him to the emergency room. We sat in the waiting room for a response on his condition.We waited for about 30 minutes until a doctor came.

"Hello, Mrs. James," the doctor said, with an odd look on his face. " I am Dr. Vildon, may I speak with you for a moment."

" Yes sure." my mother said, she got up and walked over to an empty room.

Ten minutes passed and my mom came out and sat by me. A couple seconds later and she was trembling and crying.

"Mom, what did he say." I asked, looking at my mom sadly.

She looked at me then with eyes filled with pain and sadness. I finally knew what happened without her saying anything. Tears started filling my eyes, I ran to the nearest restroom and locked the door. I sat by the corner crying and screaming. I cried until I couldn't cry any longer. I unlocked the restroom door and saw people by the door looking at me. I ignored them and searched for my mother. She was in the cafe eating a bag of cookies and looking out the window.

I walked over to her. "Mom." I mumbled.

"yes dear." she whispered .

"Can we go home," I said. " we've been here for almost two hours and I feel terrible right now."

She hugged me and whispered. " sure let's go home but honey we're going to have to move soon." she released me to see my face.

"Okay," I said without giving a fight. " I don't really care."

"Okay let's go."

That was a month ago, now we live in New York where my mom got a job as a travel agent, I'm attending T.M High School in a month, and I meet Vaughn.
♠ ♠ ♠
A story I wrote a while back. Procrastination really sucks sometimes. I think I have grammar errors. Anyways If I do please comment and tell if you like the story or not. :)