Status: long hiatus.... sorry

All I Have

That day..

It was three o' clock in the morning when I sat on the bathroom floor crying everything was growing dark. The razors lay on the sink while blood was dripping from my right arm. This was mostly a habit for me since my father died, I used to do it when my brother died but my father caught me and that’s when we became close. I waited for an hour making sure I was tired enough to go to sleep. I went downstairs and got a dirty rag from the basement to clean the blood off the floor and sink. I took the razor, headed straight to my room, and went to sleep.

Tap

Tap

'Where is that noise coming from?' I thought

Tap

"Ugh-,"

"Hey Emily," somebody yelled. "Wake up."

I opened my eyes then and felt very tired. I checked the time and noticed that it was eight o' clock in the morning, which is pretty early for me. I walked to the front door, opened it and noticed my new friends Rachel and Ashton.

"What?" I said tiredly.

"Did you forget that we had to go look for jobs today?" Ashton said.

Ashton was my next-door neighbor. He was the first person in my new neighborhood who I met in the first week that didn't feel awkward talking to me. He was five foot eight, Canadian, had nice brown spiky hair, and blue eyes.

"Oh damn," I said, "hold on I'll be out in 15 minutes."

I hurried to the bathroom took a shower and brushed my teeth all at the same time. I put my avenged sevenfold shirt on and a pair of jeans and hurried out of the house. My mom wasn't home for 3 days so I didn't have to leave a note.

"So," Rachel said. "Where to first?"

Rachel was Ashton's twin sister she looked just like Ashton but with feminine touches.

"How about Hot Topics first then tj maxx?" Ashton asked.

"Sure." Me and Rachel said together.

We drove to hot topics in my rented car, which was a 15-minute drive and headed to the Customer Service location. We saw a girl that was our age talking to another cashier who was probably three years older than we were.

I went up to the cashier that was probably the same age as us and asked." Um, excuse me are you guys hiring people?"

She looked at me and then looked at Rachel and Ashton behind me and said. "Sorry, no, we aren't but you could try again next month."

I turned to Rachel and Ashton and told them. "Let’s go."

You know what the good thing about my new neighborhood is, well all the clothing stores are right next to one another. So we headed to tj maxx and entered the store then I walked to the shoes section (by the way I have a fetish for shoes and messenger bags) and almost knocked into this guy who was carrying a handful of jackets.

"Uh sorry about that," I mumbled without looking and walked out of the way.

"Hey!" he yelled walking over toward me.

"What?" I said clearly not understanding what he wanted. I noticed Rachel and Ashton looking at us. I turned to the boy and noticed how cute he was. He had brown-blondish short hair and light blue eyes.

"You dropped this." He said.

I looked at his extended hand and noticed my keys in his hand.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Sure, no problem." he said and walked away.

"Hey, what was that about?" Ashton said, looking at the jacket section where the boy stood now.

"Oh," I said. “He was only returning my keys to me."

"Oh that’s Vaughn, "Rachel said looking at the boy. “He’s in our school and a hottie."

I Knew what she meant by Vaughn being a hottie I couldn't stop looking at him.

"Okay," Ashton said trying to get our attention. "Let’s go to the cashier and ask if they have any job openings."

We walked over to the cashier section and asked this lady, if there were any job openings and the lady said, only two was opened.

"Um," Ashton said. "Would it be good if you two worked here together and I'll look for another one?"

"Yea, sure." I said.

Rachel said. "You can look for job openings at Famous Footwear, Wal-Mart, or borders."

"Ok good," Ashton said. "I’ll leave you two here to fill your applications."

"Ok bye." Rachel said.

We went to fill the applications and did some shopping after.

"Come on lets pay," Rachel said, and headed to the shortest line.

That is when I realized the cashier we were heading to was Vaughn.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe

xoxo-Jules <3