One too many screwdrivers

What could go wrong?

“HOLY SHIT DUDE!” Craig screamed across the video set. Escape the Fate was filming a video for their song ’10 Miles Wide’. “This screwdriver is fucking AMAZING!”

“Dude, that’s what you said about the last 12 you drank.” Their bassist Max shouted at the drunken singer. “Oh yea huh?” Max turned toward their guitarist.

"Miss Ronnie yet?” Bryan asked smart assed. "Terribly, if Craig doesn’t stop I might end up in jail with him.” Max said rubbing his forehead.

There were porn stars, half naked girls EVERYWHERE! And he had a headache from their singer. “HELL YEA!” Craig screamed happier than he normally did while drunk off his skinny white ass.

Max sighed, “Craig did you take your clothes off again?!” Craig stopped and looked down at himself. “Ummmmmm, maybe?”

He took his hands to cover himself up. “Damn it Mabbitt!” Craig yelped and ran into the storage closet. There was a long pause.

“SWEET! Naked girl! And she’s willing to have sex with me too!” Max smacked his forehead. Bryan and Robert just stared at the door. "Do you wanna get him out this time?” Bryan laughed, “Fuck no dude! It’s Max’s turn!” Max sighed going and knocking on the door.

“Craig?” No answer. “Craigafer!” Max banged on the door. “Go away! I’m busy!” “Damn it Craig! Get out!” “NO!” “I give up!” Max said stalking away from the door. Bryan smiled, “Ok fine, I got this!” He leaned toward the door. “OH Craigafer! I hope you get her pregnant!”

A girly scream was heard as Craig came busting thru the door. He fell on the floor in all his naked self, eyes wide. “Dude, he has a rubber on.” Robert pointed out. Craig looked down, sure enough there was.

“Bryan, I HATE YOU!” Craig yelled picking up pieces of the door and putting it together. He huffed and put the door back on the hinge, going back to his business.

“Three, two, one,” Bryan said. At one the door fell down. Craig blinked and shrugged. “Oh well!” Max growled in frustration, hitting his head on the wall. ‘Why?’ He wondered, ‘Why’d we pick Craig?’

****later that night on the bus****

“You’re such a slut Craig!” Max spat at the semi-sober singer. “Awwww, don’t be jealous baby! You had me last night.” Max’s face turned red, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oooook, then.” Bryan said creeped out. “Craig did Max.” “He liked it too,” Craig grinned. Max’s head shot up. “I did not! You raped me Mabbitt!”

“Can’t rape the willing,” Robert laughed at Max’s misfortune. “Ooooooh! BURN!!!” Bryan high fived the drummer. “Fuck you guys! I’m going to bed, ALONE!” Max slammed the bunk door shut.

Craig grinned evilly rubbing his hands together. Bryan and Robert looked at each other scared. Craig tried and epically failed to ninja his way over to the door. He put his finger to his lips and ran in slamming the door.

A second later screaming was heard. Very girly scream.

“Was that Max?” Bryan asked, “I don’t wanna find out.” The drummer said. They approached the door slowly. Bryan turned the knob slowly opening the door.

Craig had Max naked and tied up. “Oh hey guys! Can you shut the door please?” Craig asked over his shoulder smiling. Max was screaming something from under his gag. Yes Craig had gagged him too.

“What was that Maxwell? I can’t understand you, sorry!” Robert pulled Bryan back, shutting the door. “Thank you!” Craig screamed, Max’s muffled screams were heard as well.

“That was horrifying.” Bryan said. “What was?” Their manager asked. “Just, whatever you do, don't open that door.” Their manager was curious now. “Curiosity killed the cat.” Robert reminded him.

“I’m sure it’s not that…..” He stood with the door open. “Really guys? I don’t bother you when you’re with some one!” Craig bitched.

Their manager stood there, “WHAT THE FUCK!!!” “Ow,” Craig said rubbing his ear. “Don’t scream. You’re freighting Maxie!”

Max glared at the singer, a string of curses coming from his gag. “Why Craig?” “Shut the damn door! I don’t question the way you have sex!! Don’t question mine!!!” He screeched.

Their manger shut the door, turning to the other two. “They’re your band mates.” “We’re your responsibility.” Bryan said, holding a couch pillow.

“Now I see why no one wanted to mange you guys.” “Cause our new singer is a fucking nut case?” Robert asked. “Yes, cause Craig’s a nut case.” “He said fucking nut case, Jack.” Bryan pointed out.

“I’m going to shot myself now.” He said going up to the driver. “Suicides never cool dude!” Craig screamed. “How does he do that?” Robert asked Bryan. Bryan looked wide eyed, “I really don’t wanna know man. I don’t, I’m done questioning Craig.”

***three months later***

“Craig,” Max stood pissed in front of the singer.

“Yes Maxie darling?” Craig smiled.

“I’m pregnant!” Craig blinked staring at Max’s more pissed off look.

“I WANT A DIVORCE!”

“WE’RE NOT MARRIED YOU DICK HEAD!!”

“Oh yea,”

Robert and Bryan shook their heads. “Wanna quit?” “Yes,”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D