It's a Girl!

Eleven

As soon as we got to the house, Roxanne bolted out of the car and ran to the door. I followed her, unlocked it, and we went inside. She went over to the fridge and pulled out some cookie dough. She ripped open the package and began eating it as if she had never seen food before.

"Dude, fuck. Are you even going to cook it?"

"Nope," She shrugged. "Here, have some."

I grabbed a little chunk and popped it into my mouth.

"I remember one time when I was a kid the nanny was watching 'Family Matters' and I was pigging out on cookie dough in my room. I was saying, 'Hey, nanny chick! I'm eating raw cookie dough, so you better come in and pound me and call my mother so she can come home and punish me!'"

"Hold on a minute, you had a nanny?"

"Yep. I thought I told you that."

"No, you didn't." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. I told Nikki about her," She snapped her fingers. "Sorry. Well, now you know."

"What else have you told Nikki that you haven't told me?" I leaned up against the wall and crossed my arms. She popped some more cookie-dough into her mouth.

"I don't know," She yawned. "It's hard to remember that kind of stuff. But I tell him a lot of stuff, I think."

"Why don't you ever tell me stuff?"

"I told you a lot of stuff yesterday while we were eating our cheeseburgers." She laughed.

"That's true. But then you spent the night at Nikki's house and now he knows more than I do." I whined, folding my arms across my chest.

"Okay, sit yourself down. Let's talk."

I walked over to the couch and sat down. She sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Alright, let's talk business. What do you want me to tell you?"

"I want you to tell me..." I glanced at the clock. "Holy shit! Dude, I'm sorry. I have to go meet someone... somewhere... and it totally slipped my mind. I gotta go."

"W-w-why?" She asked. "Do you have to?"

"Yes, I do. Listen, call me if you need anything. Will you be okay here? Alone?"

She nodded slowly and looked at the ground. "Yeah, I'll be okay. You go do what you need to do."

I raced out the door and ran my ass downtown to go find the place where I had a giant interview with Maxim... or, I think it was Maxim... all magazines are the same, dude. I don't fucking care. I just had to be on time. As soon as I opened the door, some dudes came up to me and escorted me to a small room where I was gonna get my ass interviewed for the 16th time this week.

ROXANNE POV

I was gonna do it. I picked up the phone and looked around to make sure Tommy wasn't still hiding somewhere. Nikki was busy today, too. But shit, I hate being alone. I really do. So that's why I had to do this. After I dialed the number, I waited patiently and waited for him to answer.

"Hi, you've reached Vince and...."

I clicked the phone off. Okay. He's not there. Now what was I supposed to do? Mick never talked to me. He only shook his head whenever we made eye-contact. Nothing was ever on TV, and I knew every room of the house by now. And I wasn't allowed outside, either. Reporters had him surrounded, so I couldn't go to the backyard or anything. I was trapped with nothing to do. Again. Having celebrity parents sucks.

Right as I was walking back into my room to go scribble on random pieces of paper, the phone rang. I galloped over and picked it up.

"Hey, babe. Did you call me?" I recognized the voice as Vince's.

"Yes, yes I did."

"You wanna come down here and mess around?"

"Nah, I just wanted to talk."

"Wouldn't you feel a bit better saying what you need to say... in bed?"

I immediately regretted calling him. "No, I think..."

"Lia's not back yet," He interrupted.

"Listen, I'm home alone and I just wanted to see how you were doing." I sighed.

"I have a tempurpedic. It's good for your back." He sang. Before I could say 'no' again, he got me with my weakness. "I've got strawberry ice cream. And dinosaur chicken nuggets."

Shit. How did he know that was my favorite food group? I bit my lip. "Um... okay... I, uh, ice cream?"

I could practically see him smiling. "Yes. And lots of it." He bribed.

"I'll be there." I said. "Come pick me up in 20 minutes."

Once he hung up, I ran and grabbed my jacket. I texted Tommy asking him how long he thought he would be. He said about four hours, which would give me plenty of time to eat all of Vince's chicken nuggets. When Vince's car pulled up, I jumped into the passenger seat. He smiled and dangled a strawberry ice cream bar in front of me. I stared at it. Mmm. I wanted it.

I tried to reach for it, but he pulled it away. "Hugs?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tiny hug. I just wanted my fucking ice cream. He tossed it to me and I ripped it open. It was beautiful. I shoved it in my mouth and finished it before we got to his house.

I got out and skipped to his front door, knowing there was more inside. Plus chicken nuggets. Imagine dipping chicken nuggets in strawberry goodness.... ohhh...

He opened up his door and I was brutally attacked by his foo-foo dog contraptions.

I picked one up and examined it. Ew. Vince took my hand. "I have more food in the bedroom." He said, licking my cheek. I ignored the licking, but I darted up the stairs in order to get some more food. I hadn't eaten since Nikki's house this morning. Once I got in to the room, Vince shut the door.

"So, where's the chicken nuggets?" I asked, looking around. No food.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm all out." He shrugged, trying to keep from smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vince is a raaaapist.
Comments? For the children?