Status: Updating slowly.

She's Dancing Alone.

twelve .

Ally

"You have to go" I told him, and proceeded to close the door, he stuck his foot in between the door and the door frame.

"Please, Ally. Just let me explain" he pleaded. I looked at him and shook my head. He had a sorry look in his eyes.

"Fine" I huffed and led him outside.

Josh explained the whole situation about the bet to me, but I still wasn't convinced. What he did was completely unforgivable.

"So, what do you think?" he asked after he had finished telling his story. I looked at him, still angry and hurt.

"You're still a jerk" I managed to get out. He sighed and walked off, as I was about to shut the door, I heard him call my name once more.

"Can we at least go back to being friends?" he choked out in sadness. I bit my lip and turned around to face him.

"I don't know, Josh. I'll think about it" I replied before heading back into my dorm, he grabbed my wrist, and I whipped around to face him. He pinned me to the wall.

"Please, Ally. I'll do whatever it takes to make us friends again." he told me, with a look of pain in his eyes.

"Josh, just leave me alone" I told him, looking at his face expression intently. He let go of me, and shook his head

"What was that about?" Charlie asked with a quipped eyebrow.

"Nothing" I sighed. I took a sip of my hot coffee before getting to back to studying. How come every time I think something good is going to happen, a misfortune shows up in my life?

Maybe I'm just an unlucky girl.

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Either way, it's a pain in the ass.

Zack

We were in soundcheck. I strummed a few notes on my bass. I cringed at it sounding off, so I went back to tuning it. I strummed again, the notes came out perfectly, I smiled to myself, and set my bright neon pink bass down.

I went backstage, to where the rest of the band was. I sat myself down on the couch in our temporary dressing room for the night, planning to rest before the show. I was silent, letting my daydreaming take over.

I couldn't stop thinking about Ally. Every time I touch her, sparks fly. I hope she feels it to. I feel pathetic, not being able to tell her how I feel. Grow some balls, Zack. I told myself.

I felt like I was in kindergarten all over again. Knowing that there's that one person you want, but you're too shy to tell them, because of the fear of being rejected.

That's how I felt about this whole situation. Even the guys were telling me to man up. Usually I wasn't this shy around girls. Not that I treated other girls like crap, but Ally was different. There were things about her that I had learned to love, and it was driving me crazy.

"Come on, Zack. We go on in 5" Rian told me. I pulled myself off of the couch, and grabbed my bass. I let the strap hang over my shoulder, and waited.

All the lights dimmed on stage, and that was our cue. We ran out quietly into our places, and as we started to play, the colorful lights flashed on stage and in the crowd again, and the fans were going crazy.

It was enough to keep my mind occupied from Ally, for now anyways. This is why I loved playing music, it makes me feel so free of my worries.

---

I got off stage, feeling great but sweaty. I grabbed a towel, and wiped the sweat off of my face. I then grabbed a water bottle, and started to chug. I went into our dressing room and checked my phone.

3 NEW TEXT MESSAGES
2 MISSED CALLS

I went to my inbox and checked my messages, there was one from my cousin, just starting a conversation, one from Jack, sent before the show, telling me to come out of the trance I was in, and one from Ally. I opened the one from Ally, and my eyes widened when I say it.

Josh came to my dorm, and he says he'll do whatever it takes for me to become his friend. I don't know what to do. Call me when you can

I was fuming, that guy hurt her bad, he bet on her, how can he just expect her to forgive him like that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally's outfit
Thanks for reading! Sorry it's fillerish. : /
Hope you guys liked it!
I appreciate feedback, so please tell me what you think.
Thanks to all subbers and commenters!
Peace & Love, Kennedy.