Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Time To say.

"Zack," I whispered, walking into my apartment. He had taken Zacky up stairs. "Zack!" I shouted running to the back, ignoring the confused stares of the band. "Zack! I need you!" I screamed running down the short hallway and rushing into my sons room.
"What? What's wrong?" I looked to past him to see my frightened three year old looking at me with wide eyes, "Zacky, I'm alright, baby. Uncle Matt, Johnny, and Brian are going to take you out for a little while alright? Come on, lets go," I swept him up and walked calmly to the living room where the boys were looking at us as we entered, "I need you to take Zacky for a little while, you, Matt and Brian," I murmured in Johnny's ear as I put Zacky in his arms. Thanks." I whispered.
"Sure, come one Zacky! Syn, Shadows, lets go!" I tossed him my keys and they were gone. I crumpled to the floor hugging my knees to my chest, burying my head against them.
"Maxx? Maxx, what's wrong?" Zacky asked, frantic, kneeling in front of me.
"He's" I took a deep breath, "He's dead," I shut my eyes tight, closing my fists against my pant legs.
"Who? Mason? What's going on Maxx?" He questioned, tugging on my arms.
"My father," After a moment everything was quiet, "That is what my life seems to revolve around now, anyways. First my Mother, Then Jet, Jimmy, and now my Dad." I looked up to Zack, and I could the hurt in his eyes, he was hurting for me, because of me, and I hated it. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder as his rested against mine. "Promise me you won't leave me like that," I begged, holding on tighter.
He kissed my forehead, "I promise," I took my head off his shoulder and stared into those amazing forest green eyes, I don't know if it was the heat of the moment but I felt his snake bitten lips on mine, just for a short moment before I was being carried to the couch. "I'm not going any where, Maxx, not any more," He walked over to the other couch, but before he could sit I reached out and grabbed his shirt.
"Zack? Will you lay with me?" I asked my voice quivering under the pressure of this question.
"Yeah," He whispered, as he laid down behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and nestling his head in the crook of my neck. We just laid there for awhile, watching as the sun got higher and higher in the sky and the morning cartoons turned into Judge Judy and Little House On The Prairie. Zack held me the whole time, only once getting up to make us something to eat before setting back on the couch to watch Mall Cop. After a few hours, we got a call from Matt, asking Zacky how I was doing and when it was "safe" to come home. We barely talked, but we didn't need to, and eventually I felt Zacky carrying me up to my room, I must of drifted off.
"You can sleep in here tonight, I know you were going to give up your room to the boys," I mumbled, rolling over and pulling my black comforter around me.
"Goodnight," He murmured, shutting the door quietly.
Hours later, I felt Zacky climbing into bed, and I immediately snuggled up to him, resting my head on his tattooed chest. "Where is Zacky?" I asked, sleep covering me.
"He's home safe," And I knew he would be, I trusted the boys with something bigger then my life, my son. And I knew Zacky would always be returned to me with out a scratch gracing him. "Thank you," I sighed, closing my eyes, and wrapping my hand in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
:DD
Tada.
I know it's been forever and today I wrote two!
I know this is short, but I really only find the inspiration to write when something is on my mind. It just makes it 20x easier. But you know, I hate to be one of those people who have to ask for comments. But I get it, if this story was good a person (reader or subscriber) would take the time (about 30 seconds) to write something like: "I like it!" or "Keep going," or even. "It's alright," But no... D: Kidding. But they would be nice.

her bedding