Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Missing The Sun.

"Mommy! Your song is on!" Zacky shouted as he tried to pull the sheets off of me.
"Zacky! I told you not to wake up your Mom!" Zack scolded, placing his on the floor.
I groaned, stretching, "It's okay, I'm awake, good morning Zacky, Zack," I greeted rolling out of bed. "Oh!" I picked up Zacky and raced down the hall to the living room, stealing the remote from Brian who was about to change the channel, I turned the T.V all the way up.
"Black Velvet if you please!"
Zacky and I started dancing around the living room, jumping and laughing, and paying no mind to the four boys standing in the door way, arms crossed, smirks gracing their faces.
"In the middle of the summer!" I sang, trying my best to imitate Alannah Myles.
"Go Momma!" Zacky screeched. We danced around the living room, having fun. Then the song ended and the boys started clapping and whistling.
I bowed, "thank you, thank you!" Zacky doing the same.
"I didn't know you could sing," Matt mused.
I sighed, "I can't, I'm more of a musician not a singer Mr. Shadows."
Johnny looked over, confusing evident on his features, "What do you play?"
"Drums," I murmured, looking away.
"Really?" Brian asked, "That's amazing, Did Jimmy teach you, before?"
"Yeah, when we were kids. An after school project I guess," I shrugged, "Never came in handy like Jimmy's skills did,"
"Mommy! Uncle Matt is making breakfast!" Zacky ran off into the kitchen, Matt sighed following him. This topic had left a tense air in the room. "Do you boy's want to go to the square today?" I questioned, walking past them into the kitchen.
"Sure," Matt answered, catching the last of our conversation. "Haven't been there since our last tour, when Jimmy ran up and down the streets 'window shopping' as he called it," We all laughed.
"I remember that!" I told them, "He had over slept that morning and drank twice as much the night before, then decided to wake up, that a whole bunch of starbucks would help," And the laughter filled the room again. We were finally laughing while remembering all the wonderful things Jimmy did in our lives instead of morning over all the things he wouldn't be able to do again. I guess it was our time, our time to put the pictures back up and remember that Jimmy would have wanted something more then what we had been giving his memories, Love. Jimmy would want us to love the things we could remember about him, not hate the fact that all we had left was the memories of who he was. Jimmy was that energy and the laughter in the room. He was only quiet when he had something on his mind. He was that tattoo he had across his back, and the smiles on the fan's faces when the drums began. Jimmy was the heart of everyone who met him. He was the guy you could go to when you need cheering up. Jimmy was a person, whom you couldn't help but love the first time you met him, he was everyones best friend, and I guess that's what we all miss about him. And even the people, the fans, who had never gotten the pleasure to meet Mr. James Sullivan cried buckets that night because they never would. Jimmy was the son, the moon, and the stars, he was everything that shined bright in our lives. And now it seems we all living on artificial light and fake smiles, but sometime soon, we must learn the our world is being rebuilt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Black Velvet - Alannah Myles

The Rev, Zacky V.
That 'song' he is singing, is strange but this is just a cute clip.