Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Good morning, Sweetheart.

"Zacky? Boys? What time is it?" It had to be at least four in the morning as I groggily climbed down the stairsand into the living room of my apartment, where the boys were seated around the television, screams emitting from it.
"Oh hey Max," Brian greeted with a smile, it soon fading when he noticed my glare.
"It's late, you should all be in bed," I murmured, plopping down in between Johnny and Brian.
"Yes Mother," Johnny joked, shoving me slightly. I buried my face into Brian's arm, closing my eyes and ignoring the horrible sounds coming from the movie the guys were watching.
"Oh no, Vengeance, Looks like I've got your girl," Brian laughed, placing his arm around my shoulders.
Zacky pouted, "Shut up Syn, She's not my girl,"
Matt laughed loudly, "You only wish, Zack, you only wish,"
"Stop it!" Zacky whined, I smirked placing my head on Brian's shoulder and opening my eyes. "You boys are cruel to each other," I chastised, "You need to learn some manners, maybe I should bring little Zacky down here and he can teach you,"
"With all do respect, babe, I don't need to learn from a three year old," Brian smirked that Synyster Gates smirk and leaned back against the couch.
"Sure you don't," I kidded. "You guys almost done with the horror movies?"
Matt looked up at the end credits of the movie and stood up, "Yup,"
I shoved him towards the stairs. "Well then, to bed,"
"Night boys,"
"Night," Johnny and Matt replied marching off to the room they are sharing.
Zack stood up as well, dusting of the imaginary dirt from his dark wash jeans, "Night Brian," And he walked up the stairs.
"Night Bri," I kissed his forehead. "Love you,"
"You too,"
I made my way up the stairs, stopping only to check on Zacky before walking to my room and knocking on the closed door. "It's me," I called.
"Come in," I opened the door and stopped in my tracks. Zacky was pulling his Pantera shirt over his head, I tried to look away but my eyes were glued to the tattoo's that graced his body and his arms. "Damn," I whispered to myself.
"Like something?" Zacky asked, snapping me out of my trance. He climbed into his side of the bed, clad in only his black, silky boxers.
"Nope," I muttered, climbing in on my side, "Good night,"
"Hey, that's not very nice," Zack stated, as I turned off the lamp on my bed side table, sufficiently covering the entire room in darkness.
"It's my room, I don't have to be nice," I taunted, shutting my eyes. That was until I felt Zacky's chest pressed against my back as he reached over and flicked the light back on. I opened my eyes immediately. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing," Zacky looked away for a moment, a slight smile on his lips.
"Zacky!" I warned, "What is running through that evil little head of yours?"
"Nothing bad, just trying to figure something out,"
"And to figure this something out, you have to be practically laying on me?" I questioned, pushing him a little.
"Yes," She said simply, "I do," And with that he was straddling my hips. He seemed to be holding some of his weight off of me as he leaned forwards placing his hands against pillow near both sides of my head. "I want to try something, Okay?"
I sighed, "Do I really have any choice?"
He smirked, leaning his face towards me, "No, you don't."