Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Beautiful.

"Maxx," I heard my name muttered as someone began to shake my shoulders.
"Maxx," He groaned, "Get the hell up!"
"Brian Elwin Haner Jr. if you dare shove me one more time, you will never, never be able to have children. I don't care how mad Michelle gets at me, do not shove me,"
"Feisty," He mumbled, ripping my only source of heat from my body.
I sat up as soon as the cool air wrapped around me, "I warned you, Brian," the glare evident in my eyes.
The second he caught my gaze he bolted from the room. "I didn't push you!" He shouted, running down the stairs, me hot on his tail.
As we came off of the stairs I could hear my son's laughter as he and his father sat on the couch, looking at us.
I detoured to them, "Hey baby," I greeted plopping down next to Little Zacky. "How long have you been up?"
"A little while," Little Zacky screeched, his young voice mixing up the 'L' sound and the 'W'.
I placed him on my lap, and I scooted over to Zacky, who placed his arm around us, "What have you been doing?"
I rested my head on Zacky's shoulder as I listened to our baby talk about his adventurous morning with Daddy. "And then Daddy took me outside and chased me around, but Mommy! I was too fast for him and he couldn't win. Then Uncle Johnny threw me in the pool and I got all wet. Then I took a bath and Uncle Brian made me yummy cereal. Then you woke up and chased Uncle Brian down the stairs. No running on the stairs Mommy, it's a rule," He finished, gazing up at me with those beautiful green eyes.
"I'm sorry, Baby. I won't run on the stairs again," I laughed, sitting up. "Why don't you go play, alright?"
"Okay!" He shouted, his voice coming out like those two little boys from the Little Rascals.
Once again I leaned my head on Zacky's shoulder. "You're amazing,"
"What?" He stuttered.
"You are an amazing Dad, Zacky. He's lucky to have you,"
A giant grin took over his face, "I know," He joked.
I pushed him slightly, while rolling my eyes.
"Hey, hey, now don't be pushing me away, Beautiful." Zacky held me tighter as I smirked.
"And why not?" I challenged.
"Because I might end up doing something stupid," He grumbled.
"Sure," I whispered, catching his snakebitten lips in a kiss and successfully taking the pout from his face.
The kiss only lasted a few seconds before we were interrupted by none other then Syn himself.
"Hey now! There's a kid right in the next room do you want him to walk in on his Mommy and Daddy doing the naughty?"
I didn't bother with a reply but instead raised my middle finger, not taking my lips from Zacky's.
Brian sighed before turning to leave the room, "Fine, when you scar your child don't say I didn't warn you. Hey Zacky, Mommy wants you in the living room!" He shouted walking away.
I groaned, "I hate you Brian!"
Zacky chuckled, "so do I."
"What do you want Mommy?" Zacky asked, standing in front of us with his arms crossed.
"Don't be rude, Zachary." I chastised, "It's not nice."
He let his arms drop to his sides, "sorry,"
"It's fine, go play, and Baby? Don't listen to Uncle Syn,"
"Okay!" He ran off again.
I turned to Zacky and smiled, "kids,"
"Syn," He said in the same tone. I burst out laughing, nodding my head vigorously letting him know that he was right.
"Yeah, Gates is the problem here,"
"Maybe we should give him a time out,"
"Defiantly," and we both ended up in a fit of laughter on the couch.
We just laid there for a little while, listening to the chatter of the boys in the other room. Just when I shut my eyes Matt came hurdling through the door, the boys in tow, an excited Johnny rushing in with Zacky on his hip.
"Damn Shadows, what's got you so riled up?" Zacky asked, sitting up.
"The fact that Mike just agreed to tour with us," Zack's head shot up to meet everyones eyes before he looked at the Toshiba's screen that Matt had carried in.
"Oh hell yes! Avenged Sevenfold is back!"
That was met with a bunch of excited shouts, the boys rambling and rambling so fast I couldn't catch a word. Avenged Sevenfold was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! Like it? I do.
I hate to do this but can have at least four comments? I just reached the (almost) biggest part of this story and I've got four comments from my readers (All 195 of you) and my subscribers, (all 32 of you,) Pathetic? I think so.
Not that the update won't come.. but it'll just come faster with the comments. :D And trust me, we all know how much I STUCK at updating.