Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Reoccurring Nightmares.

My decision to go and see Zacky had gotten me thinking about the way my future would go. It got me thinking of the all time that Little Zacky and I would spend flying to his Daddy who was on the road. Thinking of the future always made me reminisce in the past. My past wasn't bad at first. The first few years of my childhood were normal and rowdy. It was just my brothers and I. But usually, they excluded me from all the games they claimed were 'boy' games. I would always run to my mother, she would hold me and tell me that boys were silly and it wasn't fun anyways. And I remember when she got pregnant I asked her if she could have a girl so I would have a friend, and it wouldn't be me against the boys anymore.
But when the last boy was born, it was us against the others. They didn't care about either of us. My brothers saw Jet as a murderer, and I was just a little girl who didn't know anything about being a boy about being one of them.

I met Jimmy when I was 12. He lived next door to me and was always popping up when my he heard my brothers getting mad. He would whisk me away to the other side of the fence and we would sit in his room and listen to what ever music he was into at the time. He was always there to be my night in shinning armor and my brothers hated that. Jimmy wasn't able to go to school with me, he was thrown out as soon as we hit high school. And once again it was me against my older brothers. The only time I ever went home was when my father realized he had a daughter and that wasn't often. I spent most of my time at Jimmy's and the first time I met Zacky and the others I was almost 16 years old and Jimmy was 17. I had taken to going to Jimmy's when things went bad, even if he wasn't there his parents let me in.
It was about an hour after school and Jimmy can barreling through the front door, I heard foot steps behind him and I looked up to see the four scariest lookingboys men, I had even seen. They were all coated in tattoos, piercings, and most wore black. Except for Jimmy who was wearing a bright orange/pink kimono. Jimmy immediately ran over to me and yanked me over to the boys claiming it was his new band and they were going to change the world.
"Bitches, this is the coolest girl you will ever meet. Maxxie, meet the band." And the night went on from there.

I was thrown out on my ass when I was 18. The day after my birthday to be exact. They were claiming that they didn't have enough money to feed an adult, even though it was just Mason and I that bought food and payed rent. For the longest time I despised them, they kept me from Jet and vise versa. Jimmy took me in. He was 19 and living at home although by this time they were busy traveling in a van through California and other places close by. And yet they still decided I could tag along. That was when I first met Valary. Sure I had seen her hanging around a time or two, I mean she was really close with all the boys, but we had rarely talked. It was when I started touring with then that I really got to know her. After awhile I had gotten tired of living out of a van with six other people and I stayed with Jimmy's parents for awhile as I worked as a waitress to earn a first months rent for a dingy little apartment there in Huntington.

After Avenged Sevenfold's very first tour Jimmy came back to stay with me because he said he was "tired of living with his fucking parents." And it was cool, finally I got to repay him for every thing he did for me. Jimmy and I partied hard, had a blast and lived the rockstar life. My very first real job was as a columnist for a local new paper and eventually I worked my way up. I started to follow the band, documenting their lives and their music. It was my dream job and to get to hang out with my best friend to do it, made it 12 times better. So the boys followed their dreams while I tagged along following mine.

Years later when Avenged Sevenfold was at there prime everything was mellow and perfect. I had gotten out of my crummy first apartment and was living it up in a nice little two bedroom house just a couple blocks from Jimmy's huge place, which was also near the band. It was all cook outs and pool parties from then on. The crush I had on Zacky had never stopped growing but I had managed to push it back to the back of my mind. Life was good for the first time in a long time.

December 28th, 2009 was the night that broke everything I had worked for. That night tore my beating heart from my chest and laid it out for everyone to stomp on. It caused a black hole to form in the very sole of my world. That night changed my entire perfect life. That night was the night the world lost James Owen Sullivan, also know as The Reverend Tholomew Plague, and my best friend.

The rest of the next day I spent in my apartment, the door locked, the blinds shut, the lights off. I moped around constantly for over a day and a half. It wasn't until two days later that I got a call from Johnny Christ asking me to make my way over to Zacky's house. I walked out of my house with my heart in my toes, my hair a mess and my pajamas wrinkled. I barely was stable enough to start my car, let alone drive the mile and a half to Zacky's giant house. When I got there everyone was sitting around with tears in their eyes, looking about the same as I did. That night was another night that changed my life. That night I stayed back there with Zacky because I didn't want to be alone. I hadn't ever been this alone before I was 12 and I couldn't handle it. Apparently neither could Zacky.

The next day I was packed up and on a plane to New York City, trying desperately to forget anything that ever happened. I stopped going by Maxxie and cut it down to Maxx to stop the memories from flowing everything someone called me by the name that Jimmy had started. I was trying to start over.
Too bad two weeks later I learned I was carrying a giant piece of my past with me. Suddenly I didn't feel so alone anymore. Just frightened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because I love you. <3