Sequel: Tragic Romance

Accidents Happen

Flying & Fans.

Zacky and I boarded the plane at 8:15 that next morning. Once again we were flying across the country to meet up with the people that we had to say goodbye to. Zacky was all giddy riding first class for the first time. Every time the flight attendant would walk past Zacky would stop and ask for more 'free' chocolate milk, even though he had a sippy-cup full. She would just smile and murmur a "sure thing, cutie," before walking off and coming back with a piece of candy. Zacky sat there with "Cars" playing on the little screen in the back of the other seat and a coloring book laid out in front of him. He would grin at every person that walked by, telling them that he got to sit in first class because his Daddy is a rockstar.
I just rolled my eyes with a giant smile on my face. But on the inside I was freaking out, I was about to throw my son into a crowd of thousands all here to see the infamous Avenged Sevenfold. I had no idea how they would react to Zacky having a three year old son. I didn't know how Little Zacky would act around all of them. But I was trying not to worry. I knew the four boys whom where covered in tattoo's wouldn't let anything bad happen to 'Little Vengeance'.
So I relaxed for the rest of the 4 and a half hour trip and watched as the flight attendants interacted with my son.
"Mommy! Look!" Zacky exclaimed, pointing at the window as the city lights came into to view. "It's pretty!"
"Yeah it is," I said, the excitement bubbling in the pit of my stomach as the seat belt light came on. I clicked Zacky in before doing the same. When the plane landed they told us where we were and thanks for choosing their airline.
I grabbed Zacky and the luggage we had in our over head department, before exiting the plane, the smile on my face matching Zacky's. "Where's Daddy at?" He asked as soon as we were out of the terminal.
"Be patient, baby. We have to get the rest of our stuff!" I giggled, pretending to pinch his cheeks. I made my way through the unfamiliar airport with Zacky in my arms. I grabbed our luggage before trudging away with it. As I came into view of the front of the airport a voice caught my attention from my right side.
"Need some help with that?" I whipped around to come face to face with Zacky who had his hood over his head and sunglasses covering half his face.
"Daddy!" Little Zacky shouted, reaching for his father who took him and spun him around a few times, before hugging him tightly.
"I missed you Zacky!" Zack murmured, his grin ear to ear.
"I missed you too, Daddy!"
Zack set Zacky down for a minute before pulling me into his arms and kissing my forehead, then my cheek, then finally my mouth. The taste of cigarettes flooded my lips, and his calloused fingers rubbed against the back of my neck as his fingers curled into my pale hair.
"Mommy, Daddy!" Zacky groaned, tugging on each of our shirts. We broke away, chuckling, and Zack yanked Zacky from the floor grunting and letting out a 'roar'.
"You ready to go? The fans outside have to be getting rowdy, Marcus can't hold them off forever," Zacky laughed, tugging along his sons suitcase.
"Is Marcus your body guard?" I questioned, rushing to catch up with them.
Zacky looked me me and nodded, "Yeah, basically. He got the job by accident. He's a fan but he stopped some guy from knocking Johnny's brains out, a few years ago."
"I like him already," I laughed loudly, peaking around the automatic door. "Uh oh," I whispered under my breath. There were a lot of people outside holding signs and wearing A7x merch, my eyes widened and I stopped walking, grabbing onto Zack's arm to stop him as well. This wasn't the first time I was with fans of the Bands. I had been side stage for multiple shows, and been to interviews where the fans lined up outside. But not once had I ever put my son in the spot light, and The Zacky Vengeance walking out of an airport with a kid in his arms was not a good way to keep our son out of the magazines.
"What's wrong?" Zack asked immediately, his eyes moving frantically searching for something out of place.
"I, um, that's a lot of people," I muttered, pointing to the doors.
My eyes met Zacky's as he laughed, "No it's not, there are going to be thousands of people at the arena tonight! We're playing right outside of Northern Cali, Maxx, this shouldn't freak you out!"
My eyes shifted from Zack's green eyes to my son's dark hair and back to Zack again. Zack's expression became understanding as he shifted Zacky around in his arms. "He'll be fine, baby. No one is going to touch him!" He reassured, taking the suitcase in the other hand and grasping mine, tightly.
I nodded, squeezing his hand to let him know I'd be okay. He took a few steps forward and then tugged me along with a playful smile gracing his lips. I stuck my tongue out at him, and Little Zacky returned the favor to me.
My jaw few open as Zack burst into laughter, letting "that's my boy," escape through his lips. When we reached the doors, Zacky let go of my hand and pulled Little Zacky's sweatshirt hood over his head. He pressed Zacky's face gently into his shoulder. "Zacky, I don't want you to look up at all. Not once." He told him, "There will be a lot of noise and a lot of camera and flashes okay? Stay just like this." He took my hand again and we rushed through the doors. When Zack was first seen the crowd erupted in cheers and screams. Multiple times "I love you, Zacky" was shouted. Then after a few moments, "Who's the girl?" and "Who's that little kid?" Was heard, the crowd started getting rowdier and the cops who were already stand around started to push them back. Who I assumed to be Marcus, walked in front of Zack, pushing away the people who got past the cops. Marcus opened the door to a black SUV and shuffled us inside. I was pleasantly surprised to see a car seat in the first row of the backseat. Zacky buckled in his son, before taking the seat next to me. I leaned in and pecked his lips gently. He put his arm over the seat and pulled me in, smiling contently.
"I fucking missed you," He murmured, kissing my cheek. As Marcus got into the drivers seat of the car, Little Zacky started talking away. Saying how much he missed his Daddy and that he was so excited. He asked why he needed to duck down when we passed people, and Zacky replied with an arrogant, "Because everyone loves Daddy,"
"I missed you, Daddy," Zacky murmured as he pointed at things outside the window.
Marcus was quiet in the front seat, so I unbuckled and plopped myself in the passengers seat. "Hi I'm Maxx, that is Zacky if you haven't picked up on that," I smiled, clicking in the seat belt.
"I'm Marcus, the body guard." He greeted, smiling at me.
"I'm hurt, baby! You're leaving me for the one who protects me!" Zacky started to fake cry from behind me. His son started giggling loudly.
"Oh and Zacky? Do you always make Marcus drive?"
He stopped his theatrics and stuck his tongue out at me, "No, just this time because I wanted to spend time with you before the others bands whisk you and my son away from me."
I smiled remembering the fact that they were on tour with Distured, Stone Sour, Hell Yeah, and many others. "And I get to me them all, yeah?"
"Mhm," Zack grunted, folding his arms over his chest in a pout.
"Ohh, poor baby," I cooed, "Excuse me Marcus," I nodded before leaning around and sitting on Zack's lap. "Better?"
His arms wrapped around my waist and he buried his face in my back, "much,"
"Sorry to ruin your fun, man, but we're here," Marcus chuckled and got out.
"Boo," Zack mumbled and pushed me away from him. I rolled my eyes as I dusted myself off and Zack in the head as he attempted to get his son out of the car. I yanked the sliding door open and was met with rows of busses. We were parked in a parking lot, busses scattered all over the place. I smiled as I saw Brian, Johnny and Matt come walking out of the bus that had Avenged Sevenfold scribbled across the windows.
"Maxx!" Brian shouted, running up to me and spinning me around. "I missed you!"
"Brian you loser, put me down!" I demanded, laughing my head off.
"Yeah, put Mommy down!" Little Zacky agreed, and automatically Brian let me go and along with the three other boys went over to the grinning three year old, who was standing next to his Daddy on the cement.
After a few moments of Zacky's continuous giggles the boys decided it would be nice to introduce us to the rest of the crew and the bands.
I nodded and we set off to the closest bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long?
Yes.
Worth it?
Kind of.
Leading up to the concert and more fans?
defiantly.

Comments?