Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M THE NARRATOR AND THIS IS JUST T

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M THE NARRATOR AND THIS IS JUST THE PROLOUGE?"

"Kayce girl! Today's the day!" Emma best friend was on the phone "Tonight is the PANIC CONCERT!" Kayce laughed and shrugged her off. "Yeah, I' m really excited. I can't wait. It's about an hour and a half drive to Charlotte from here so I'll pick you up in 30 mins. So hurry up and make yourself look good!" kayce hung up the phone and rushed downstairs to grab her bag and got together some snacks for the road. 30 minutes later Kayce was honking the horn to Emma. Emma rushed out of the door and jumped into the car. "KAYCE ARE YOU READY TO DISCO?!" Kayce turned up the stereo on full blast. "Heck yes!"

Chapter one: (tacks for snacks)

Emma turned the radio down low and looked up at the nearest road sign. "We are 15 minutes away from the Cricket Arena. We should be there soon. Omg! We are going to see the boys of Panic! Arn't you excited?!" Kayce laughed and swirved. "You better be happy that I haven't driven us off the road yet! We are going to have soo much fun here! First the concert and then 2 days of non stop shopping!" Emma grinned and blasted "sins" through the radio. !5 minutes later the two had found the arena and were searching for dinner. The concert didn't start until 7. So they had time to eat. So for dinner they chose Jackalope Jack's. They were both so nervous they barely ate at all. After dinner they rushed into the bathroom to re aply all make up and put on their Panic! shirts. After leaving the resturaunt they headed over to the arena again. It was filled with soo many cars it took them forever to find parking. They reached the 100 mile long line and noticed that Block Party wasn't performing. Neither of them cared. They were ther efor Panic!
Once inside the arena it was dark. They were in the very front row right near the stage. Kayce was flipping out. "Oh my gosh! I can touch them! that is soo cool! I hope I catch a guitar pick! or something!" Emma's head hurt "CALM DOWN! 1..2...3.. BREATHE. Ok now, Yes it is cool now look shhh! It's starting!" the lights went out and some jack's Mannequin dude came out on stage. Emma whisphered to Kayce "Who the hell is he?" So Emma and Kayce sat through the boring 13 songs they played and then the ligjts came back on. By this time both girls were ready to see the guys. There was one problem. They were surrounded by shoving screaming teen girls!
The lights went out and the whole arena went quiet. Some looser sneezed in the background. All of a sudden the boys were on stage! The girls went WILD. Emma was thrown off her feet and Kayce was knocked over. emma stood up "JESUS CHRIST! WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!" She had a huge purple bruise down her side. Kayce stood up laughing and continued shouting with ervybody els. Emma notice something strange. Ryan Ross was staring directly at kayce. How weird... The two of them made it through the first 5 songs without any serious injuries. Lucky break though. The boys rushed off stage to get re dressed and Emma and Kayce were all smiles. Kayce hugged Emma "How great is this?! Isn't this wonderful?!" Emma smiled "Hey guess what? Ryan ross was staring you down!" Kayce looked troubled. "Funny, I thought I saw Brendon looking at you. Ohwell.. it doesn't matter. It's not like we will ever meet them." The lights flashed off and the boys were back on stage.
Kayce and Emma screamed themselves hoarse and at the end of the concert they stayed to wait for the guys outside. Evenmthough it was freezing the boys were worth it. The boys came out but didn't say hi. The just went in a back room. The other teenies left, dissapointed. but Kayce and Emma waited around. They waited for an hour but nobody came out. Recognizing defeat they left the arena. There was a voice behind them. "Hey you?! A little help here?" The two of them whirled around. It was Jon. They almost peed themselves. "Normally I wouldn't ask for a fan's help but I'm kind of in need." Jon got them to follow him into the room. He needed help carrying all of his equipment into the tour bus. After helping Jon he said to wait so they did. Jon came out with the rest of the guys and asked if they wanted anything in return. Emma was the first to speak. "Uh... autographs would be nice." So in turn the guys signed their shirts. When they went to go craw in thier limo Kayce heard Brendon say "Ok guys, I'm tired lets go to the hampton and take a load off." They drove off intot he night. As Kayce and Emma walked back to the car Kayce turned to Emma. "What hotel are we staying in for the next couple of days?" Emma pulled out of the parking lot and onto the interstate. "the Hampton. Why?"

CHAPTER TWO *Sipping from a peach and lime daquiri*

Kayce sat back in her seat. She was shaking. "KAYCE! What's wrong?" Emma was concerned for her friend. Kayce sat up. "Well I heard Brendon say they were going to the Hampton to sleep. So if we hurry we can catch them!" Emma slammed on the brakes. "NO WAY! Let's Go! NOW!" with that the two of them sped to the Hampton. When they arrived at the Hampton Kayce recognized the familiar white limo. "OH MY GOD! THEY ARE HERE!" They quickly unloaded thier bags and checked in. Ofcourse, Kayce and Emma stoppe don every floor to see the guys. They checked into a suite and unpacked. Kayce was rather dissapointed. "This could have been the night that I kissed Ryan Ross. What a waste!" Emma laughed and pulle don her pj's. They turned the lights off and went to sleep. KNOCK KNOCK~!~!~ "Emma get the door. I'm tired." Emma rolled out of bed and stumbled to the door. Emma opened it and was imediatly blinded. Not by light but by the beautiful sight of Brendon and Spencer at her door.
"Um... we came to get an x box controler. Have one?" Brendon scratched his head. Emma studdered "Um one second." She closed the door and flicked on the light. "KAYCE OMG BRENDON AND SPENCER ARE AT THE DOOR! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!" Kayce jumped out of bed. "OMG HOW DO I LOOK? LET'S GO SAY HI!" Emma grabbed the controler and headed to the door. Brendon and Spencer were still waiting. "Here is the controler. Hey? If you guys don't mind... can we come over?" Spencer shrugged. "What ever just don't go rambo all over us." They both turned and led Kayce and Emma to the room. "Yo RYAN! we brought to girls with us!" Ryan pocked his head out. "Two hot girls by the way." He grinned and Kayce knew her dreams were about to come true.

CHAPTER 3 * SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP*

"MMMHHMMMM"Kayce was estatic! Ryan Ross thinks she is hot! Emma shoved her in the ribs. "SOO uh where's Jon?" Spencer called from his bed "He's in the bathroom ,but if you look in there we will throw you out!" Emma ran and jumped ont he bed with Spencer. ( He looked a bit startled) "SO how are you guys?" Ryan sat on the bed."We are all really tired, but you guys don't have to leave.!" He noticed Kayce was creeping towards him. "Kayce? You CAN come sit next to me. I don't bite." Kayce came and sat next to him. Brendon was getting bored so he suggested a game. "How about truth or dare?" Everyone more or less agreed so they all sat in a circle. Jon finally came out of the bathroom in his pj's and was quiet startled to see 2 girls on the bed. Emma spoke up "Before you have a heart attack I am emma and this is Kayce." "Ok I want to start first." Ryan raised his hand. "I'm going to cut right to the chase. No prolonging anything and is it a deal that we do what ever we are dared?" Everyone agreed. Ryan looked at Kayce. "truth or dare?" Kayce picked truth. "ryan looked dissapointed" OK... would you feel comfortable kissing me now?" kayce blushed but replied yes. Brendon laughed" Now Now Ryan save some babe for me!" It was Spencer's turn next. "Uh, I think I'll pass. Jon? Video Games?" He agreed so it was only Brendon, Ryan, Emma and Kayce left playing. So it automatically went to Brendon. He turned to Emma "truth or dare?" She smiled. Dare. He grinned. "Kiss me?" Emma responded "
why not?" Kayce and Ryan gave them privacy and Ryan statred laughing "it looks like he is eating her face doesnt it?" kayce laughed. They both turned around. So now it was Kayce's turn"Um? I'm feeling bold. (for once) so im going to take a risk (for once) Ryan? Kiss me?" Ryan blushed. "Ofcourse I will." They kissed so long that Brendon and Emma left and gave them privacy. Eventually Kayce fell asleep in Ryan's arms. And Emma fell asleep in Brendon's they were both happy.

CHAPTER 4 *IS IT STILL ME THAT MAKE SYOU SWEAT?*

Emma streatched and yawned. She rolled over. "AHHHHH!!!!" Brendon's eyes snapped open and Emma stumbled and fell out of the bed. Kayce woke and saw Ryan laying next to her. She jumped up. "OH MY GOD!" Her and Emma stood up just staring at Ryan and Brendon. Jon and Spencer had candy bars hanging out of their mouths. (they were sleeping). Ryan and Brendon sat up. Kayce shivered. "Don't you come any closer!" Emma and Kayce backed away. Brendon came over to Emma and forced her to hug him. "Chill out! I didn't do anything to you ok? The worst I did was kiss you." Ryan came over and hugged a trembling Kayce. She sighed. He was evry warm. Her and Emma stepped back. Emma spoke"It's just kinda weird waking up next to Brendon or Ryan of Panic! At The Disco. Just give us a minute to calm down." Brendon and Ryan went down to breakfats and left Emma and Kayce to run over ot their rooms and get dressed. When they came back both guys looked ratehr nervous. They both came over and hugged the two girls. "We have something to ask you guys."
Emma was nervous. "Uh ok shoot" Brendon kissed her head. "We would liek you guys to coem on tour with us for a few days. DO you want to??"Kayce and Emma flipped. "OFCOURSE WE WANT TO!" Kayce and Ryan kissed. Emma hugged Brendon. "We are not just saying yes becaus eyou're Panic! ,but because we really do like you guys." Brendon kissed her forehead. "We love you guys too. Now, would you like to go get some coffee?" Emma grabbed her flip flops and they went out the door.

CHAPTER 5* DECORATED EMERGENCY*

Emma and Brendon went to 3 Bean Net cafe to get some coffee and left Ryan and Kayce behind. Emma planned on learning mroe about Brendon. So Brendon got a raspberry mocha and Emma got a carmel frappachino and they both sat down. "So, what are me and Kayce going to do while you guys are on stage?" Brendon smiled "I thought you would never ask! We have two spots for the tutu dancers. Interested?" Emma laughed, "Ofcourse we are!" She took a bit of wip cream from her drink and put it on his nose. After he had licked it off she asked. "So do you like me then? And Kayce?" He suddenly turned serious. "Emma? Do you really think Ry and I would invite two girls we didn't love? I loved you as soon as I saw you and Ryan loves Kayce to death. We love you guys! SO our plan is to keep you two with us for a couple of days and then drop you off at home. Sound good to you?" Emma smiled "It sounds wonderful!"
Back in the hotel room Ryan took Kayce down to breakfast so they wouldn't wake Spencer or Jon. They held hands in the elevator and all the way down to breakfast. Kayce was happy. This was all she had ever wanted! If somebody had coem up to her a week ago adn said "you're going to date Ryan Ross" she would have laughed so hard she would have fallen over! Now she really was dating him! And he loved her for her! When they went to go get food Kayce loaded ehr plate with fruits and a bagle. Ryan on the other hand fixed himself 3 plates of pancakes and sugar cereal and got gatorade to drink. When they finally sat down Ryan spoke. "Brendon and I would like you and Emma to be two fo the tutu dancers up on stage while we perform. What do you think?" Kayce was nervous but laughed. "As in I have to dance? Great now you're going to dump me for sure!" He laughed and played footsioe with her under the table. "Kayce? Have you ever seen ME dance? It would give an old lady a heart attack! So are we on? Oh yeah and later today Brendon and I are taking you guys shopping. We need to get you out of all this pink and yellow stuff. Maybe a green or a blue. Oh yeah and you need to get fitted for your bra and tutu outfit." They had both finished eating. As they were going up to the room Kayce playfully pushed him intot he wall. "So your gonna get to pick out my bra and tutu?That's not fair! Pick out something nice!" He smiled "I was thinking cheetah print for you." Kayce almost fell over. "You're joknig right?" Ryan gave her a misterious look "Or am I?"

CHAPTER6 * I'M A DIVA*

"YO! RYAN! Let us in!" Brendon pounded on the dorr until Kayce let them in. " Sorry I forgot my card. How's Spencer and Jon?" Jon's voice came from the tv room. "We're fine! But I heard that we hired two new dancers. Who are they?" Brendon pulled Emma over. " They are the two beautiful girls you see right now." Jon's jaw dropped. "You invited them to tour with us?! For how long?!" Spencer paused the video game "WHAT!?" Ryan laughed just for a few days ok? Chill. Now we have to go out to town and get ther costumes. Comming?" Jon and Spencer shrugged and gave their "Brendon and Ryan are idiots" look. "Yeah, we are ,but we are going to get some coffee first."
"SO are there any interesting places to shop in Charlotte?" Brendon asked as they walked down the street to the coffee place. Kayce laughed "No, Charlotte is small. Nothing here other than a mall by the boarder of S.C we can go there ,but Emma and I need to call our families. first" They both pulle dout their cell phones. "Mom? You there?" A lud voice shrieked from the phone "EMMA! I WAS WORRIED SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?" Emma described in great detail what had happened to her mother. "Oh yeah, and there is one more thing. Uh.. they invited us to be on tour with them as two more dancers. For only a few days ofcourse. Are you ok with that?" The phone went silent. But not for long. "EMMA THAT IS SOO GOOD! TAKE AS LONG AS YOU WANT! I WONT KEEP YOU ENJOY THE BOYS! HAVE FUN!" click. Emma hung up. "I guess that means yes!" Brendon leaned over and led ehr by the waste "perfect" he said. Emma's phone rang again she picked it up and put it on speaker. "Hello?" It was her mom again. "Hey Emma? will you do me a favor?" sure anything!" Her mom giggled and Emma had a bad feeling. "Will you spank Brendon for me?" "MOM! YOU'RE ON SPEAKER! BRENDON IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!" Her mom laughed "I LOVE YOU BRENDON!" Emma hung up the phone. She looked at the gang. Kayce was holding herself up with Ryan and they were both red in the face from laughing. Jon and Spencer looked dumbfounded. She closed her eyes and turned around to look at Brendon. Brendon was trying very hard not to laugh "Um.. hehehe.. do I want to... heheheeh... Meet your mother.? heeheheheh" Emma was quiet embarrased "Shut up you guys!"
Kayce felt the cool air condition in Victorias Secret. She turned to Ryan and Brendon who were observing her and Emma. "Wait we have to buy stuff from here. SO tell me... Come here often?" Ryan laughed and took her by the hand "Only when I'm lonely." SO for the next hour Brendon and Ryan kept suggesting things to the two girls but neither girl looked interesting in anything they picked out. God they were stubborn. Brendon scratched his head "Here's an idea. How about you two pick somehting out. But we have to see it." Glad to be cut loose Kayce and Emma went to the other side of the store to look at the torn up tutu look. CHAPTER 7 * THERE ARE NO RAINDROPS*

"Ok we have found our stuff." Kayce and Emma walked back over to Ryan and Brendon tutus in hand. Jon and Spencer looked weary. "Dude! I'm not going to hang around and watch your girlfriends det dressed. I'm off to go get coffee. You with me Spencer?" "Yea lets go." Spencer and Jon left. As Emma walked back to the dressing rooms she thought "Girlfriends? Woa I guyess I never thought about it that way." So Kayce and Emma went about with the evil tutus and bras. Emma had found one she liked. It was ripped up looking various shades of pink. Kayce's was the same except it was blue. Emma grumbled into the mirror and frowned. "The way this place is going Victoria isn't going to have many secrets left!" Kayce giggled and the boys called them "You guys are taking forever!" Emma laughed "If you love us you'll wait! We're coming right now!" Both girls stepped out of the dressing room and blushed as they saw the guys lookung at them. Both boys laughed. "Hey Ryan? They look slightly hookerish eh?" Ryan laughed and twirled Kayce around. "No, they look beautiful. But UI still prefer the cheetah look." Kayce rolled her eyes."No" She stepped back into the dressing room. Emma went soon after her. After they had gotten dressed and bought their stuff they walked down to find Jon and Spencer. Brendon whisphered to Emma. "You looked great in your costume!" Emma rolled her eyes." That is the closest you will ever see me to naked so enjoy it while you can." He held open the video game store door for her. "Oh, I will"
The four of them stood dumstruck when they saw Jon and Spencer. Spencer had a fruit roll up in his mouth playing some video game ,and Jon had a balloon hat on his head and a fruit roll up around his neck. He was jumping up and down crowing "I WON!! AHAHAHA!" Brendon and Ryan went over and tapped them on the shoulder. "Uh WHAT ARE you guys doing?" Spencer and Jon turned deep red. "Uh nothing...." Emma and Kayce stood in the cornor laughing. Ryan came over and spoke with the girls while Brendon talked with the other two. "We need to get back to the hotel so we can all get ready to go to the concert. So lets go." And go they did ,but not before buying about 15 different video games.

CHAPTER 8 *SHE DIDN"T CHOOSE THIS ROLE

Back at the hotel Kayce and Emma hurriedly got dressed into their skimpy outfits and threw on long coats. It's S.C and it is cold. They guys were getting dressed at the concert ,but they all started pulling make-up out. Kayce noticed Ryan holding eye liner. "UH, don't you guys have a person that does your make up for the shows?" Jon laughed, "Kayce? I dunno.. have you met Ryan?" Kayce blushed. "Sorry. I didn't know." Ryan looked up from doing Spencer's eyes. "Don't worry about it love. I get to do your make-up too. So come here!" Kayce sat down on the bed. Ryan picked up a dark pink eye liner and went to work. He was really quiet gentle with her. He always checked to make sure he didn't prick her eyes. After her eyes he moved on and lined her lips and pulled up her hair in ragedy ann pig tails. Emma's turn was next. He outlined her eyes with a dark blue and red lip liner. And did her hair the same way. After the girls were done he worked on Brendon and Jon. Then he did himself. Then they all grabbed shoes and headed out the door to the limo.
Kayce and Emma loved the limo. The boys didn't really seem to care. Kayce guessed that they had been in alot of them. When they reached the arena the boys showed them to a big dressing room that they could share. Jon and Spencer left to get dressed. Brendon and Ryan stayed to give them instructions. "We don't really care if you have ever danced before. All you have to do is get out there and shake. Be careful of the wires though ,or you might unplug one of us. We have a surprise for you guys after the show. Remeber you'll be doing this tomorrow too and your nerves wont go away." Ryan kissed kayce on the forehead and left. Brendon hugged Emma and swung her around. As he was leaving he poked his head back in the door. "If you get nervous we have some peoti." Emma and Kayce looked up. Emma laughed. "What the hell is peoti?" Brendon laughed and closed the door. "I have no idea. It just sounds cool."
Kayce and Emma were jittery. They were both spazing out in the dressing room. They just sat silent and swift. They could hear people entering the arena. There was a knock at the door. "Uh. It's Jon. We need you guys to come back stage with the other dancers just listen to us play for awhile and when the other dancers come out.. just follow them." Kayce and Emma stood up shivered and followed Jon to backstage.
The durtain was up and the threee other boys were onstage waiting. Brendon and Ryan came up. Ryan had make up extending from his eyes and a pale white face. Brendon looked like a mime doll. A very hot one. Kayce and Emma were clutching their coats. kayced laughed nervously. "So .. yeah, no pressure." Brendon and Ryan ushered them backstage and said we'll see you in a few!" They gave kissed good bye and good luck and departed for center stage.
Kayce nudged Emma. "i ahve an idea. How about when we are "dancing" we go by and kiss the guys?" Emma laughed. "Yeah, that sounds great! You know they'll kills us right?" Kayce pushed her. "All the more fun! A bit of risk involved!" Suddenyl their protective coats were yanked off them. Emma didn't need to stand on her toes for her to see that the front line of dancers were moving out on stage.
They were trapped. COuldn't go anywhere. But the stage. So on stage they went. They both started to try and dance. The guys had stopped playing or singing to watch them dance. Kayce and Emma almost died at the looks that Brendon and Ryan were giving them. Both of the girls were embarrassed beyond all reason. But soon they felt confident. So they looked at eachother and winked. Kayce snuck up behind Ryan and Emma behind Brendon. When Ryan bent down to get his guitar and Brendon reached to get the mike both girls surprised them with kisses on the cheek. The boys turned scarlett. Leaving the boys and they shreiking crowd behind both girls dashed off stage and into their dressing room. Kayce and Emma were glowing. Kayce smiled mischeviously. "That was.. heheh.. that was AWESOME!"