Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 8 *SHE DIDN"T CHOOSE THIS ROLE

CHAPTER 8 *SHE DIDN"T CHOOSE THIS ROLE

Back at the hotel Kayce and Emma hurriedly got dressed into their skimpy outfits and threw on long coats. It's S.C and it is cold. They guys were getting dressed at the concert ,but they all started pulling make-up out. Kayce noticed Ryan holding eye liner. "UH, don't you guys have a person that does your make up for the shows?" Jon laughed, "Kayce? I dunno.. have you met Ryan?" Kayce blushed. "Sorry. I didn't know." Ryan looked up from doing Spencer's eyes. "Don't worry about it love. I get to do your make-up too. So come here!" Kayce sat down on the bed. Ryan picked up a dark pink eye liner and went to work. He was really quiet gentle with her. He always checked to make sure he didn't prick her eyes. After her eyes he moved on and lined her lips and pulled up her hair in ragedy ann pig tails. Emma's turn was next. He outlined her eyes with a dark blue and red lip liner. And did her hair the same way. After the girls were done he worked on Brendon and Jon. Then he did himself. Then they all grabbed shoes and headed out the door to the limo.
Kayce and Emma loved the limo. The boys didn't really seem to care. Kayce guessed that they had been in alot of them. When they reached the arena the boys showed them to a big dressing room that they could share. Jon and Spencer left to get dressed. Brendon and Ryan stayed to give them instructions. "We don't really care if you have ever danced before. All you have to do is get out there and shake. Be careful of the wires though ,or you might unplug one of us. We have a surprise for you guys after the show. Remeber you'll be doing this tomorrow too and your nerves wont go away." Ryan kissed kayce on the forehead and left. Brendon hugged Emma and swung her around. As he was leaving he poked his head back in the door. "If you get nervous we have some peoti." Emma and Kayce looked up. Emma laughed. "What the hell is peoti?" Brendon laughed and closed the door. "I have no idea. It just sounds cool."
Kayce and Emma were jittery. They were both spazing out in the dressing room. They just sat silent and swift. They could hear people entering the arena. There was a knock at the door. "Uh. It's Jon. We need you guys to come back stage with the other dancers just listen to us play for awhile and when the other dancers come out.. just follow them." Kayce and Emma stood up shivered and followed Jon to backstage.
The durtain was up and the threee other boys were onstage waiting. Brendon and Ryan came up. Ryan had make up extending from his eyes and a pale white face. Brendon looked like a mime doll. A very hot one. Kayce and Emma were clutching their coats. kayced laughed nervously. "So .. yeah, no pressure." Brendon and Ryan ushered them backstage and said we'll see you in a few!" They gave kissed good bye and good luck and departed for center stage.
Kayce nudged Emma. "i ahve an idea. How about when we are "dancing" we go by and kiss the guys?" Emma laughed. "Yeah, that sounds great! You know they'll kills us right?" Kayce pushed her. "All the more fun! A bit of risk involved!" Suddenyl their protective coats were yanked off them. Emma didn't need to stand on her toes for her to see that the front line of dancers were moving out on stage.
They were trapped. COuldn't go anywhere. But the stage. So on stage they went. They both started to try and dance. The guys had stopped playing or singing to watch them dance. Kayce and Emma almost died at the looks that Brendon and Ryan were giving them. Both of the girls were embarrassed beyond all reason. But soon they felt confident. So they looked at eachother and winked. Kayce snuck up behind Ryan and Emma behind Brendon. When Ryan bent down to get his guitar and Brendon reached to get the mike both girls surprised them with kisses on the cheek. The boys turned scarlett. Leaving the boys and they shreiking crowd behind both girls dashed off stage and into their dressing room. Kayce and Emma were glowing. Kayce smiled mischeviously. "That was.. heheh.. that was AWESOME!"