Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 9

*TIME TO DANCE*

Emma and kayce were were waiting for the guys to finish. About an hour later the boys came bursting in. Ryan came first "Great job ladies! Expecially when you left the stage. Best response yet eh Brendon?" Brendon came dancing in the room. "Yeah, best ever even better than when I tried to kiss you Ryan! That always gets the girls!" Brendon went to go "kiss" Ryan ,but Kayce pushed him away. "No, Brendon, his kisses are for me!" She pulled Ryan's collar and pulled him into a passionate kiss.
Brendon and Emma clapped. "WOOT!!!! WOOT!" Emma laughed and pulled Kayce off of Ryan. "Come on girl I'm freezing and I need to get back to the hotel room and change into warm clothes." Brendon clapped Ryan on the shoulder. "Dude, you were like eating her face.But girls wait! We told you we had a surprise for you. We arn't going back to the hotel we are going formal dancing! It's actually a party Pete and them are throwing. So go in the dresser and you'll find a few boxes. Shoes, Dresses, and jewlery. Meet us in the limo."
The boys filled out leaving kayce and Emma speachless. Kayce went over to the large dresser. "Well let's see what they picked out for us." They grabbed their labled boxes and on the count of three opened them. They both had the same reactions. "OH MY GOD!"
Kayce pulled hers out first. It was floor lenght and made out of a pale gold material. It was soft and flowing. No straps. Emma's was a pale pink color. Also floor length and flowing. Again no straps. Emma giggled nervously. "you wouldn't think they were trying to sleep with us would you?" Kayce pushed her off the chair and winked. "No! not at all!"
They both had matching shoes to their dresses heels ofcourse and they both had jewlery. As they walked out of the dressing room door Emma leaned over to wispher to Kayce. "How much do you think this costs?"
Kayce shrugged I dunno. But we are soo worth it girlita!"
The guys were waiting at the limo. They allw ere wearing tux's and looked very formal. They all wore top hats. Kayce and Emma giggled. Spencer and Jon heaved themselves in but Ryan and Brendon waited for the girls. They took the girls hands and kissed them and helped them into the limo. Once they were in the limo Kayce and Ryan struck up imediate conversation with Jon and Spencer while Brendon fell asleep on Emma's shoulder.