Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 10

*SHE'S NOT BLEEDING ON THE BALLROOM FLOOR*

"Brendon? Wake up! We're here!" Emma nudged Brendon lightly. He stirred but didn't wake. Jon crawled over to him. "Emma you're doing it wrong. This is how you wake him up!" Jon centered himself infront of the sleeping Brendon. He put both of his fingers in his mouth and swivled them around. He pulled them out and inserted them into Brendon's ears. He than dribbled it down his face. Than slapped his forehead. Jon raced back to the other side of the limo. Brendon woke up "JESUS CHRIST!" He than rubbed his face and with a look of disgust pulled his hand away. It was dripping with Jon spit. " JON I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Kayce and Ryan were struggling not to laugh. Emma gave Jon a smile and pulled out a tissue. She wiped his face. Brendon was fumming. She kissed him on the cheek. He calmed imediatly.
Even through the darkened windows Kayce could see the flashes of a million cameras. She turned to Ryan. "Am I about to be on the front cover of magazines over the world?" Ryan kissed her hand. "Yes!" He smiled and all of her nerves went away. Everything would be ok as long as she was with him. The driver opened the door and camera flashes flooded in. Spencer and Jon got out first they said "No questions" to the reporters and hurried inside. Brendon kept Emma and Kayce back. "You guys are going to just have to answer questions honestly. If they asked you how we met just say we met at the Midnigth Rooster coffee shope. Ok? Oh yeah, and don't say anything you would regret. here we go. Brace youreselves.
RYan and Kayce went out first. They headed to the left side of the crowd and posed for pictures and answerd questions. Brendon and Emma went second and took the right side. Kayce and Emma met up with eachother and answered questions on their own. They posed together and had alot of fun. Until they spoke to the last reporter. He was a sneaky looking and had a tricky glint in his eye. As soon as he called Kayce and Emma over Kayce knew that there would be trouble.
"Why you two loki lovely! Will you answer a question for me?" Emma and Kayce shrugged "sure" He smiled that aweful smile. "What would you dress up as in bed for Brendon and Ryan. Would you do it together?" Emma and Kayce wanted to run and hide. Not only was that an aweful question ,but it was also blasted through out the whole area. Kayce stuttered "uhhh..." It was Emma who thought quickly. "We would rather not answer this question." They walked into the huge oak door and dissapeared from sight.
It took Brendon and Ryan awhile to find them but when they did their hearts almost broke. They found both girls in the bathroom in tears. Both boys rushed and threw their arms over the girls protectivly. Kayce cried into Ryan's shoulder. "How could he ask us that? What were we supposed to do? I am so sorry! I probably embarrased you guys really bad!" Ryan shushed her. "Never! We get questions like that all the time from random people. Don't worry about it. We wouldn't have answered that either." Kayce felt better. She hugged Ryan very tightly. Brendon was telling Emma the same thing. Both girls felt better. Brendon pushed a lock of Emma's hair out of her face. "Will you coem out to the party now? There are alot of people we want you to meet and Ryan and I had to teach ourselves to dance!" Emma sniffled. "Ofcourse we will come out! But you guys better leave quick! This is a girls bathroom!" The boys bowed and waited out side. Kayce and Emma went to the mirror to re aply their make up. Kayce nudged Emma. "How is it that one man can make me feel so happy all the time? Maybe I am dreaming!" Emma fnished applying her make up and hugged Kayce tightly. "I have never seen you act like this before! With any guy! What are you thinking?" Kayce blushed. "Well. I think he might be the one. You know . THE one. Do you think I am stupid?" Emma let her go and they walked out of the bathroom. "Never girl! You are my sister. I trust you. Just don't do anything you would regret!"
The boys were waiting for them outside. they imediatly joined arms and were led off to meet many people. Emma and Kayce walked side by side. Emma nudged Kayce "OH MY GOD! Is that The lead singer from AFI? Is that Good Charlotte? Is that The red jumpsuits?!" Kayce shushed her. "Emma shut up! Look who's arm you're clutching! Brendon Uries! Can't you be happy with that?" Kayce stopped dead. "Emma grinned and gave a triumphant smile. "Look who's talking!" Ryan and Brendon had let go of their arms to talk with the newcomer. Kayce stood speachless. Pete Wenz was walking toward them both with arms wide open.