Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 11

* SNAP SNAP SNAP YOUR FINGERS FOR ME*

Kayce was stuned. Pete! Pete! Was here and he was wakling straight towards her. Emma was laughing at her expression. Her and Kayce were thrown into s huge Pete hug. Kayce almost fainted. Behind Pete's back Brendon was sticking his tounge out at Emma. Ryan was striding over to Pete. "Pete, dude seriously. She's mine. and you're strangling her." Pete let go and Ryan imediatly put his arm around her waist. Brendon came over and grabbed Emma's hand and kissed her. He winked at Pete. "So what do you think?" Pete stood pondering. "Very hot very hot. Nice choice!" Emma thougth she saw somebody she knew. "Kayce? Come with me to get drinks!"
They dismissed themselves to go get drinks and Emma and Kayce both spotted her at the same time. "MARY!" Mary, had been their friend in middle school ,but she had moved so they lost touch. As soon as she saw the two girls hurrying over she screamed "OMG! I MISSED YOU GUYS!" Mary knocked them off their feet. "Who are you two here with? This is a private party and I work the bar." Emma and Kayce beamed. Emma took her by the hand. "Don't faint! I am here with Brendon Urie and Kayce is here with Ryan Ross from Panic!.." Mary screamed. "AT THE DISCO! I JUST SAW YOU GET HUGGED BY PETE! INTRODUCE ME PLEASE?!" Kayce laughed so hard her sides hurt.
Kayce and Emma led a nervous Mary towards her idol. Pete. Emma tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey uh Pete? Will you just hugg our friend Mary?" Pete looked over her shoulder at a nervous Mary. He smiled sneakily. "I think I'll do more than that!" He walked over to a speachless Mary,=. "What's your name?" She mummbled Mary, "Well Mary would you like to hang with me tonight?" Mary turned her back on him and beamed at Kayce and Emma. "OMG Pete is asking me to hang with him! What do I say?!" Emma laughed and turned her around. "Say yes silly!" Mary finally said yes and was led away dazzled by Pete. Kayce and Emma were left with Spencer and Jon.
Where did Brendon and Ryan go? Jon rolled his eyes. "Are you guys TAHT inseperable?" Kayce and Emma shrugged. they ahd never really thought of it that way ,but they guessed that they were. Suddenly the lights went out. "We'd like to dedicate this song to Kayce and Emma." Kayce and Emma fell into their seats laughing. Brendon and Ryan were up on stage singing the old Abba song Take a Chance On Me. After the song they stayed on stage and sang random songs with Pete. Something was bothering Kayce. "You guys don;t really like us that much do you?" Jon and Spencer exchanged worried glances ,but it was Spencer that spoke."It's not that we don't like you guys it was just stupid of Brendon and Ryan to bring you guys on tour. They didn't think it all through. You're never going to be left alone from the media after this. Plus we have some bad news."
Spencer went silent and kicked Jon under the table. "Uh yeah, see Brendon and Ryan don;t ever talk to girls after they break up with them. And you only have two more days with us. After that what? You can't date them forever!" The smiles on the girls faces slipped off. They saw Brendon and Ryan coming to them with huge smiles. They came over to the girls and tried to hug them. The girls resisted. Kaycehad already stood up Emma stood up just as quick. Emma spoke while trying to hold back tears. "We are going to catch a cab back to the hotel. But we are going to get a different room. Bye." Both girls left and as they walked away Emma heard Brendon say. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO THEM?!"
On the way out Emma and Kayce saw Mary leaving. The caught up with her. She had a bundle of stuff in her arms. Kayce eyed it. "What's all this stuff for?" mary beamed. "I have to go but I got Pete to sign everything I could think of! Look! He even signed this piece of popcorn!" Mary's cab came and sped away with the obsessive Pete fan. Kayce and Emma called a cab and drove in silence all the way back to the Hotel.