Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 13

*SLEEPING WITH ROACHES AND TAKING BEST GUESSES*

When the cab dropped Kayce and Emma back at the hotel both girls were too stund to think. They walked in to the loby in a zombie like trance. It had all been too good to be true. A friendly teen stood behind the oak desk." Hi! My name is kayla! What happened to you honey?" Emma almost broke out in tears again. "Just, guy trouble. Major trouble.So we are going to need a room for the night. Emma paid for the room. Here is what I'm going to do go up to my room and order ice cream from room service and cry myself to sleep." kayce nodded. "Sounds good." Both girls stumbled in to he elevator and up into their new. empty room.
They pulled off their beautiful dresses and hung them up in the small closet. Kayce went to go take a shower and Emma ordered ice cream for both of them. She went over and stroked her dress lovingly. I didn't even get to wear the dres she thought. There was a knock on the door. It was Kayla with their ice cream. She smiled and handed over the cups." I thought you looked pretty beaten up earlier so I wanted to let you know that as a beutiful girl like yourself you don't need a guy. he isn't worth your time or your tears. And know that if you need anything. You or your friend; feel free to call me. I wish you the best of night." Emma watched her walk down the hall. Emma closed the door and kicked the bathroom door. "Kayce! Ice cream is here!" Kayce's voice was muffled. "Ok I'm coming out. Kayce stepped out in a towl. "Sorry, I left my clothes in here." There was another knock at the door. "hey kayce? will you get that?" Kayce gave her an "" I would rather die look" but went and got it. Emma laughed at the TV until she heard "HOLY SHIT!" and a door slam from the other room. Emma scrambled off the bed. "What's wrong?!" Kayce rushed into her pjs. Ryan and Brendon are at the door and I was in a towel!" Emma rolled her eyes. "Ok I will handle this but chill out ok? You were in a friggin tutu infront of him! And heck! you even wanted to sleep with him! You told me in the bathroom! SO CHILL OUT!" Emma hadn't ment to yell at Kayce but finding out that Brendon and Ryan were at the door made her blood boil.
She opened the door. "What?!" She snarled."How did you find us?!" She went to go close the door. Ryan's hand stopped her." Please, I just need to talk to Kayce." Emma saw his eyes. They had tears in them. "Kayce? Can they coem in?" She heard a feeble voice mutter. "Sure". She turned to Ryan sure ,but she sent an evil lok to Brendon. Both boys looked uncomfortable as they entered the room. They sat down on the bed across from the girls. They just sat around staring at eachother. Emma broke the silence. "If all you're going to do is stare than please leave." Brendon reached out his hand. Emma pulled hers away.Brendon looked pained. "We need to know what Jon and Spencer said." Kayce spoke softly. "He said that you were going to forget about us as soon as we left you guys. That you didn't really care for us. Or love us." Ryan reached out and hugged Kayce. She hugged him back. The traitor.
"Surely you don't believe that do you? I love you Emma! How can you say this?!" Emma shot him a look. "I don't know what to think. Girls come and girls go around you guys. We are just faces. Nothing more. Prove me wrong!" He couldn't come up with anything to say. Ryan wipped Kayce's hair out of her eyes. He wisphered to her. "I heard Emma yelling before she came to the door. Something about saying something about me... in the bathroom.. about wanting to...." He turned red and fell silent.Kayce looked up. "Yes, It is true."
Ryan hugged her tightly. Obviously he had proven himself to her. Brendon how ever was still on the line. Emma stood up. "We will take this out in the hall way. Leave them alone." Brendon followed her out into the hall. She crossed her arms. "prove me wrong." He shook his head. "I don't know why Jon and Spencer said that. We planned to keep in touch!" Part of Emma wanted to believe him ,but she was hesitant. "Brendon. the past few days have been great and I swear that I have never felt this way about any other guy. But you have had many girls before me and by the looks of it are already trying to get rid of me!" He lowered his head. "I really didn't want to do this now ,but this is the only way I can prove to you my love." Got down on one knee.Emma stopped dead." If you're asking me to marry you. that's a no. sorry" Brendon laughed. "uh no I'm a bit too young for that ,but I want this to feel binding." He pulled out a ring. It was small and gold. It had a blue diamond in the middle. Very rare.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Emma was shocked. She had heard of a boyfriend giving their girls bracelets ,but never very rare and expensive rings. "Yes!" he stood up and she threw her arms around him. "I love you!" he said. She looked into his eyes; they were sparkling with happiness. She hugged him. "I love you too!" And for the very first time she ment it with all her heart.