Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 14

*IS IT STILL ME THAT MAKES YOU SWEAT?

Brendon and Emma went back into the hotel room. Kayce and Ryan were sitting on the bed sharing ice cream and watching Everybody Loves Raymond. Emma went over and nudged Kayce until she moved. Emma sat down and was showing Kayce her ring. Ryan saw it punched him. "Did you give her that then?" Brendon gave him an evil "Dont joke about things like that" look and said "yeah, it's official." Kayce looked at the ring and looked at Brendon"How did you give it to her?" He smiled " I got down on one knee." Kayce almost fell off the bed "You have NO IDEA how cheesy that was!" Emma blushed. "KAYCE! It's fine! It was really sweet. I liked it. Leave him alone." She had resorted to mumbling. Kayce scooted closer to Ryan. Emma gave her an evil look. "What did Ryan give you?" Kayce took his hand. "He didn't give me anything. I am giving him something. Something special."
They boys invited them back to their room ,but Emma had already paid for the room so they decided to stay for a night. They gave hugs good bye and when Brendon hugged Emma he wisphered. "Maybe it's a good thing you arn't sleeping over. I'm not going to miss the whole waking up next to me and screaming thing like this morning." Emma rolled her eyes. " It has been a long night. Go to bed." Brendon kissed her and called "Ryan? Coming?" Ryan said "bye" to Emma and she closed the door. She watched through through the peep hole and Brendon stopped wakling and turned around. He stuck his tounge out. "I know you're watching me!" He than proceeded to dance around the hallway.
Emma saw Kayce sitting on the bed. She looked kind of sad. She sat next to her. What's wrong?" Kayce said nothing and not to bother her. Emma was anoyed. "Fine don't tell me. I don't care." Emma crawled into bed. The next morning Kayce called her. "EMMA WAKE UP!" Emma didn't get up. "I'm up!" She heard wisphering. She thought something was weird. She yawned. "What is going on?" She opened her eyes. "AHHH!!!" Brendon was standing over her. "She laughed out of shock. What ARE you doing?" Brendon laughed and kissed her forehead. "Surprising you! Did it work?" Emma laughed and pulled the covers up to her chin. "Yeah, pretty much." He gave a sneaky smile. "Then this will surprise you even more." He grabbed something on the ground. He had brought her her favorite flowers; Tulips!" She hugged him tightly. "Thanks!" The guys waited for Kayce and Emma to get dressed and waited out side. Kayce was really quiet again."What is up with you?!" Kayce rolled her eyes. "It's not really any of your bees wax is it?" She walked out the door.Emma was a bit weirded out. "What is up with her? BEES WAX? She sounds like a friggin kindergardner!" Her thoughts evaded her as she saw that it was only Brendon in the hallway.
She was scared. "Uh where's Kayce and Ryan?" He shrugged. "I dunno Ryan said they were going somewhere. For coffee and then he said something els but I didn't catch it." Emma grabbed his arm." Has Ryan been all quiet since last night?" Brendon nodded "yes, Wait? Is Kayce like that too?" Emma started running toward the elevator. Brendon caught up to her while she was waiting for the elevator. "What is wrong?" Emma repeatedly pushed the button. "I think I have an idea and it isn't a good one."