Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 16

*YOU'RE A REGULAR DECORATED EMERGENCY*

Emma and Brendon took off down the street. Brendon was wiping of Kathleen spit. They ran all the way into Matel 7. Emma was gasping for air. "Room under the name of Kayce please!" The man at the desk checked. "I'm sorry no body under that name." Emma sucked in air and Brendon came through the door. He was overly tired. Emma went over to him. "Wimp. I can't find out what room they are in!" Brendon luaghed no problem. He walkked up to the man. "Ok room under.. Kayceypoo" The man sighed " Yes, here is a key." Brendon grabbed it and him and Emma ran down to the elevator. As they waited for the elevator to go to the highest floor (floor 2) Emma tapped Brendon. "Kaycepoo?" Brendon shook his head. "Don't ask!"
They pounded on door 4B. Brendon yelled." We know your in there!!! Let us in! We need to talk!" Kayce came to the door. Emma grabbed her arm and pulled her out into the hall while Brendon stomped in to talk with Ryan. KAyce looked tired. "Whas there something you needed?" Emma tried not to yell. "Uh yeah, I just wanted to ask you something. LIke UH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Kayce laughed. "Nothing bad! We just needed to talk about Spencer's girlfriend. She is flying in. Ryan think's the reason him and Jon have been irritable is that their girlfriends arn't here." Emma grabbed her arms. "YOU IDIOT! SO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T DOING ANYTING WITH RYAN?! NOTHING AT ALL?!" Kayce shoved her off. "Nope! God Emma! You have to give me more credit." She turned and walked into the room.
Emma needed a few calm down minutes. She entered the room in silence and embarrassment
Brendon walked over. "Whew! It wasn't what we thought it was!" He hugged her. "Well Spencer's girlfriend's name is Annie. She is flying in tonight. Spencer is going to go pick her up. He asked Ryan and Kayce to plan a surprise party. We weren't even supposed to know. We kinda ruined that."
Kayce and Ryan collected a few party bags that they had bought and walked out of the room. Emma left Brendon and Ryan to talk and went to talk to Kayce. "Wow! Hon. I'm sorry. I thought you were doing.. other tings... Forgive me?" Kayce hugged her. "ofcourse I forgive you! I don't blame you for thinking that way ,but next time dont spaz ok?" Emma smiled. "Deal" Since it was rather late they headed into the hotel and started unpacking supplies and throwing confetti everywhere. When they had finally finished everything they went to dinner at a nice thi place. After dinner they got a call from Spencer to meet them back at the hotel Annie was on her way. Kayce and Emma walked infront of the boys. Emma nudged her. "I'm glad nothing happened between you and Ryan today. It would have been weird afterwards." Kayce gave her a sharp look. "Who says nothing happened?" She walked over to Ryan and walked beside him with a smile.