Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 17

*DOUSE THE LIGHTS*

Everyboyd was in place. Brendon was behind the door, Ryan was under the bed, Jon was in the bathroom with the lights off, And Kayce and Emma were in the closet. Spencer text Ryan and said they were in the elevator. Everybody tensed. They heard footsteps. Kayce heard a female voice call. "Spencer? I'll meet you in the room. Wait? Why is the door open?" She walked in. Kayce wisphered 1 2 3 . Everybody jumped out. "SURPRISE!"
Annie was a tall brunette. She had sparkling green eyes that danced with laughter. "next time you try to surprise me don't breath so heavy. She rushed and hugged Brendon, Ryan, and Jon. "Nice to see you guys again! Now who are these lovely young ladies? Jon? Neither one of them is your girlfriend is she?" Jon looked caught off gaurd. "Uh. no. This is Emma and Kayce. They are with Brendon and Ryan." Spencer walked in the room with a blonde. Yo Jon! Your girl is here!" Spencer lingered on this new blonde girl. He didn't want to let her go but he released her to Jon. He kissed her cheek. "Was your flight good?" She smiled up at him. "yes, it was. Unfortunatly I am only here for tonight and tomorrow morning. I wouldn't miss comming to see you for anything!" But she didn't look at Jon when she said this. She looked at Spencer.
Everybody hung around and ate cake, talked about the concert tomorrow night, and Annie and the new girl looked miserable. The Annie and the new girl started talking.They looked slightly happier. Spencer and Jon looked like they would rather not be here. Emma stepped on Kayce's foot and both went over and sat by Brendon and Ryan. Emma put her head on Brendon's shoulder. "What's up with the girls? And who is the blonde? She never said! Brendon and Ryan sighed. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Ok Spencer is going out with Annie right? And Jon is going out with his girl Amy. ( that's her name) though you might know her as "dance to this beat" on the internet. We know you lurk there. But anyway. Spencer likes Amy and Jon likes Annie. Just like how Annie likes Jon and Amy likes Spencer. It is very confusing. They want to tell eachother the truth ,but they don't want a huge fight over it. So now, me and Brendon are going to sit back and watch how it plays out."
Emma and Kayce imediatly went into thinking mode. They finally agreed on a plan. They got Spencer and Amy to sit next to eachother and Jon and Annie to sit next to eachother. Emma poured drink after drink for Jon and Spencer. And Kayce suggested Truth or dare. A stupid teeny game ,but it was stupid enough to work. Emma asked Jon first since he picked truth. She winked at kayce and turned back to him. "Jon? Would you ever date Amy? As in right now?" Jon's eyes slid into focus VERY quickly. He couldn't say no. her look stabbed his heart. He turned to Spencer. "Dude? I'm sorry. You may hate me but I love Annie and she loves me. Can I have her?" Annie was on the edge of her seat watching the boys. Spencer started laughing. "Wow, Dude! What can I say? I want Amy. Trade?" Jon agreed hastily and suddenly the room's atmosphere was much nicer.
Emma and Kayce walked triumphantly to Brendon and Ryan was almost in tears. "you... got .. them partialy DRUNK?" He proceeded to laugh for several minutes. Brendon started laughing to. Kayce was kind of anoyed. "It worked didn't it? I mean the only way they would have ever said that stuff was with a little drink! You should thank us!" Brendon and Ryan dried their eyes. How pathetic. "We will thank you guys up on stage tomorrow night. And oh yeah? When Spence and Jon wake up they are going to kill you two."