Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 18

HOPE TO GOD HE WAS WORTH IT*

KAYCE- Kayce woke up. She was quite groggy after the nights acticities. She rubbed her eyes and jumped. Ryan had fallen asleep with his head on her lap and she didn't want to wake him. She observed the silent room. Spencer and Amy were cuddled up and Jon and Annie were under the covers on his bed. Both were snoring. But where was Brendon and Emma? Aha! she found Emma under the covers of Brendon's bed and Brendon was on the floor next to the bed. How weird.
KAYCE- Kayce sat silently for what seemed like forever. She thought about the day before. "I really like Ryan, but what will I do when he must leave me? I will never be the same again! I want to get him something special. But what does a 20 year old rock star need? Kayce finally decided on something. Something special ,but something both of them desperatly needed.
EMMA- Emma woke up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She rolled over ,but Brendon wasn't next to her. MMM I wonder where he is. She stepped off the bed in the dim light and her foot collided with something hard. "OUCH!" Brendon stood up quickly knocking ehr back onto the bed. "OW!" he rubbed his shoulder. "That hurt. Trying to kill me?" He laughed and hugged her. Unfortunatly the rest of the room stirred. Emma kissed him good morning. "No! I just couldn't see. I was going to go get my jeans on and run to the coffee shop." Brendon smiled. "Yum. java java java java java java java...." Emma punched him playfully. "Shut up! You sound like a 2 year old." He gaev her a mysterious smile. "For all you know I could be. I'm going to go get the coffe" Emma nodded ok. "You'd be a very mature 2 year old." he was at the door. As he was walking out he turned and looked at her. "more so than you know." he closed the door.
BRENDON- I stepped out of the hotel. The nice Carolina air was sweeter than any Vegas air I had ever inhaled. I had decided to get Emma and me some coffee because me would be driving to georiga later today for our nighttime performance. I stepped into the coffee shop and ordered our coffee. that Kathleen girl who had kissed me was making our coffee. I was slightly nervous. After I had the coffee I walked back to the hotel. I really liked Emma and I knew that she loved me ,but was our love enough to keep us together when I am half way around the world? I didn't know but I joped to god I was worth it.
RYAN- I stired and opened my eyes. I realized I was basically in Kayce's lap. She is stil sleeping or had fallen back asleep. I carefuly lifted my head from her lap. How the Hell did i fall asleep like that? She was beutiful. Even as she slept. I brushed the hair out of her eyes and stood up. i stretched and went into the bathroom. i looked in the mirror. I really needed to shave. I look like an old man. I pulled out the mechanical blade and went to work. AHH that's better. How could kayce love me? How does a beutiful girl fall in love with a person like me? What ever her reasons were she had a beutiful soul.
BRENDON- I opened the door with my fancy card key and tried not to spill coffee. I had gotten Emma's favorite. A carmel frap. She was still in her pj's. She looked lovely. She came up to take her coffee from me. I wouldn't let her have it. She laughed. God I love how she laughed. She kissed me. Softly at first but then stronger. Gos I lvoe that girl. I gave her the coffee. fair? yes, I think so.
JON- I woke up. I felt like my head was a sledge hammer. God what happened last night? I woke up with Annie on my shoulder. Wait! i'm guessing it wasn't a dream that me and Spencer traded. I didn't think I could get drunk. God I have alot to learn. I nudged Annie. "When do you have to leave?" She stirred. "omg, Like right now!" She jumped up and found ehr purse and heels. She kissed me good bye and promised she would call. She then said good bye to Brendon and Emma who were in the other room playing a very violent game of thumb wars. I watched her leave and didn't get up. I was alone. again.
SPENCER- "Wake up!" JESUS CHRIST I thought to myself. Can't I get any rest? I opened an eye. It was Amy. Oh that was ok then. "What's going on?" Amy bit her lip. ""We over selpt! I have to go. i'm sorry! I'm glad I belong to you know!" She kissed me good bye. What the hell did she mean "belong to me"? Maybe I wasn't dreaming. I needed to talk to Jon.