Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

Chapter one: (tacks for snacks)

Chapter one: (tacks for snacks)

Emma turned the radio down low and looked up at the nearest road sign. "We are 15 minutes away from the Cricket Arena. We should be there soon. Omg! We are going to see the boys of Panic! Arn't you excited?!" Kayce laughed and swirved. "You better be happy that I haven't driven us off the road yet! We are going to have soo much fun here! First the concert and then 2 days of non stop shopping!" Emma grinned and blasted "sins" through the radio. !5 minutes later the two had found the arena and were searching for dinner. The concert didn't start until 7. So they had time to eat. So for dinner they chose Jackalope Jack's. They were both so nervous they barely ate at all. After dinner they rushed into the bathroom to re aply all make up and put on their Panic! shirts. After leaving the resturaunt they headed over to the arena again. It was filled with soo many cars it took them forever to find parking. They reached the 100 mile long line and noticed that Block Party wasn't performing. Neither of them cared. They were ther efor Panic!
Once inside the arena it was dark. They were in the very front row right near the stage. Kayce was flipping out. "Oh my gosh! I can touch them! that is soo cool! I hope I catch a guitar pick! or something!" Emma's head hurt "CALM DOWN! 1..2...3.. BREATHE. Ok now, Yes it is cool now look shhh! It's starting!" the lights went out and some jack's Mannequin dude came out on stage. Emma whisphered to Kayce "Who the hell is he?" So Emma and Kayce sat through the boring 13 songs they played and then the ligjts came back on. By this time both girls were ready to see the guys. There was one problem. They were surrounded by shoving screaming teen girls!
The lights went out and the whole arena went quiet. Some looser sneezed in the background. All of a sudden the boys were on stage! The girls went WILD. Emma was thrown off her feet and Kayce was knocked over. emma stood up "JESUS CHRIST! WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!" She had a huge purple bruise down her side. Kayce stood up laughing and continued shouting with ervybody els. Emma notice something strange. Ryan Ross was staring directly at kayce. How weird... The two of them made it through the first 5 songs without any serious injuries. Lucky break though. The boys rushed off stage to get re dressed and Emma and Kayce were all smiles. Kayce hugged Emma "How great is this?! Isn't this wonderful?!" Emma smiled "Hey guess what? Ryan ross was staring you down!" Kayce looked troubled. "Funny, I thought I saw Brendon looking at you. Ohwell.. it doesn't matter. It's not like we will ever meet them." The lights flashed off and the boys were back on stage.