Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 19

*these substanderd hotels*

The room was very busy all of a sudden. Everybody was cleaning up the confettie off the floor and cleaning up spilled drinks or food. There really wasn't anytime for talking. Kayce and Emma made sure to talk as much as possible. Emma threw a dirty sock of ryan's at Kayce. Kayce threw it back and walked over to her. "You know tonight we have to wear those aweful tutu's right?" Emma groaned. "No! Not again!" Kayce laughed." you thought you could forget about it eh? AHAHA" The suite was pretty much cleaned after about an hour so they all broke for lunch. For lunch they went to a sub place and Ryan ordered the "Pilgrim" and split it with Kayce. When they were out of drinks Brendon and Ryan went to get more. Jon and Spencer gave both girls the fish eye. Spencer glared at Emma first. "We know what you guys did. We arn't that stupid. But we wanted to say thankyou." Jon nodded in agreement. Kayce was happy.Finally all four boys liked them! "So you're not mad at us?" Jon stared her down. "Getting us drunk to spill our guts? Don't push your luck." The girls exchanged glances. they figured it would have to do for now. Brendon and Ryan came back with drinks. When they had scooted in Ryan pulled a baggie out of his pocket. Inside were two more pilgrims. Kayce looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Where does it all go?" Brendon laughed. "My ass."

Towards the end of lunch Spencer's phone rang. It was Amy. He turned away from the gang. "hey baby what's going on?" The others waited for about 30mins while Spencer and Amy exchanged baby voices. Brendon, Ryan and Jon were rolling their eyes.When he finally got off the phone and saw the others staring at them he turned red. "What?" The six of them rushed back to the hotel. Well actually only three of them did. Brendon, Jon, and Spencer decided to see who could run the fastest. Ryan had Kayce's hand prtectivly and always looked over at her. As if to make sure she was still there. "So yeah, Brendon and I called a few of our dancer friends. Their names are Kathleen and Ana. They are going to help you guys dance a bit better." Emma stopped. "kathleen? As in the girl that took half of Brendon's face?" Ryan stopped dead. "What?" Emma turned red. "uh, well Brendon and I went into a coffee shope and the waitress in there was crazy she kissed Brendon!" Ryan laughed until hsi face turned red. "Wow, I'm going to have to ask Brendon about that. yeah, that's her. She is quiet new actually. She just signed up and we watched a video of her dancing and hired her to help teach you two to dance." Kayce turned to Ryan. "Uh what kind of dance was she doing in the video?" Ryan gave her a mischevious smile. "i wont say."

When they got back to the hotel Brendon and Jon were handing Spencer 30$ each. "GODDAMIT! WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO RUN SO FAST?" Spencer just laughed. 20 mins. later they were in the limo and their tour bus was ahead of them with all the equipment. They all pulled out their I Pods. Kayce and Ryan shared hers and Brendon and Emma shared one too. It was funny because they were both listening to jacks mannequin. The only difference was that Brendon and Emma were on MFEOart one and Ryan and Kayce were on MFEO Part2. Just like their relationship was getting ready to go to part 2.
When they arrived at the G.A arena Kayce and Emma took thier riped tutus and followed Ryan to their dance lessons. Inside the rooms was Kathleen and Ana. Both wore a ripped tutu and matching bra. Ana strode up to them. She had Black hair and a black tint in her eyes. "We are here to teach you guys how to dance alot better than you do. SO come on!" Emma was paired with Kathleen and Kayce was paired with Ana.
Dancing was hard. Sure Emma and Kayce had cheered before but nothing could have prepared them for this! This was pain and flexibility. It was killing them. They praticed for two more hours until about 6 p.m. After that Ana and Kathleend dismissed them to their new dreesing rooms. This dressing room was smaller than the other one in NC ,but it was still quiet big.The girls got dressed ,but were very talkative. Mostly they talked about their families and how they missed them. They couldn't help but to realize that there was only one more performance with the boys and then they would be gone.