Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 20

*stutter something profound*

There came a knock at the door. It was Spencer." Hey Emma? Kayce? You guys need to come backstage!" Oddly, Emma and Kayce didn't clutch their coats this time. They just walked backstage. Brendon and Ryan were definatly sureprised. Brendon hugged Emma."No stage fright eh?" Emma rolled her eyes. "we just needed a little time. That's all. So what did you need our help with?" Ryan called "Hey up here!" Kayce and Emma looked up. He shined a very bright light on them. Kayce yelled up at him. "TURN THAT THING OFF IT IS KILLING ME!" Ryan laughed and turned it off. He tried this whole peter pan thing and tried to swing from a nearby rope to the ground. He missed and fell at Kayce's feet.

Kayce laughed and helped him up. "Nice try. So what did you need us for?" Ryan took her and Emma's hand. "Tell me. How do you feel about snakes?" Emma and Kayce had a faint idea on what he was hinting too. Emma gave a nervous laugh. "uh, I guess the're alright. Why?" Brendon put his hand in a cage and pulled out s huge ass snake. Kayce and Emma took a step back. "We want you guys to dance ,but went intermission comes on we want you to put these guys around your necks and walk around with them on your necks. Than just lay down on the part of the stage we labled." The girls thought it sounded sort of fun. So they both agreed and hurried to join the rest of the dancers.

When it was the dancer's time to come out Kayce and Emma felt better about their skills. After all they had taken lessons about an hour earlier. They danced their part and rushed back off stage. A stage hand found Emma and kayce. "Miss Emma? But It's Better If you do is next and we would like you to be ontop of the piano while he is playing. And Kayce? We want you to sit next to Ryan while he is playing and observe him. Sound good?" The girls nodded. Emma turned to Kayce. "Why do I get the piano?" She whined. Kayce rolled her eyes."becuase you're dating the piano player!"
Before the music started Kayce and Emma were rushed on stage and to their places. Brendon helped her on the piano. "have fun!" She rolled her eyes at him. So basically all Kayce and Emma had to do was sit there and blow kisses at the boys. The girls in the crowed went wild. They loved it. After But It's Better If You Do the girls rushed back stage. They were informed that they had to wear the snake costume. kayce and Emma found the costumes in their dressing room. "What the hell are these? I could spit on these and they would be clean!" The "snake costume" consisted of a strapless bra and a VERY short skirt. Their long hair was to be down behind them. The final accessory was the snakes. The animal handler led them to the snakes and instructed them to pick one. Kayce wisphered to Emma. "How are we supopsed to pick one? Ask eachone of the snakes if they are hungry right now?" Emma giggled. Eventually the trainer got annoyed and picked the snakes for them. He gave them the pissed off loking one. It's a crowd favorite he said.

So they went through with the snake and had an interesting time avoiding the snakes ever swerving head. When the show was over both Emma and Kayce were both pumped up and so were the guys. After everything was packed up they went to their new Hampton hotel. It was right next door to a Dairy Queen. They all got changed into thier pjs. Suddenly Spencer stood up. "i'm hungry. Ice cream anyone?" Four of the six agreed. Kayce and Ryan said they were too tired to come and that they would stay there. Emma threw on her Panic! hoodie over her USC sweat pants and tanktop. The four of them shuffled out. On the way out Emma winked at Kayce.
At D.Q everybody wanted a differnt type of cone. Brendon wanted chocolate dipped, Jon wanted strawberry dipped, Spencer wanted butterscotch, and emma wanted carmel dipped. After getting their order they sat down at a near by table and discussed the days events. Back in the hotel room Kayce and Ryan were watching Last Holiday. Kayce turned to Ryan. "If tonight were your last nigth on Earth what would you do?" They both sat up. Ryan gazed into her eyes. "I would tell you I loved you and kiss you good-bye." Kayce was shocked. "you wouldn't do anything els?" Ryan shook his head. "i'm not going to push you too far. I love you too much." Kayce realized that Ryan was a gentleman. He wanted something but he didn't push. Kayce wanted to be pushed. "Ryan? I love you so much!" She kissed him. he pulled away. "Will you still love me tomorrow?" Kayce un buttoned his shirt. "Ofcourse I will." He kissed her passionatly and held onto her for a long time. He needed this. He wanted her so badly he could barely sleep without her next to him. he was drunk on her love. And that night they were together in a new way; for the first time.